fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Code that enables tit size on both GrowthStates
Caveat: this also modifies the customize menu such that both buttons simply INCREMENT the tit size by 1 and loop back to zero at values >4.

Also includes a little fix to prevent illegal tit sizes when swapping GrowthStates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
I'd say just use Surgy's Mod Pack since it can do that, see a screenshot bellow. Activate numpad first and select a slave: num 1 to change age state, num 3 to change breast size:
View attachment 2288035

Also, I probably mentioned it, but don't bother with special slaves, because they have a 'fixed' spine data.

Although there are still several things, which might be still interesting to check (Another request to Surgy ) :
- I found a similar 'l0li check' for Pubic Hair. Always reverts value to 0, should be possible to disable in a similar way.
- There's a code that always reverts Hitsuji (Sheep) to a 'Child' state. If it's possible to disable this check maybe it will allow to have 'adult' and 'child' versions for them as well? And one more example.
- I tried to find Thighs code, but I'm not sure what to do with it to allow more customization options. (Big thighs for 'l0li, small thighs for 'adult' with tits type bigger than 1).
- I noticed that during using Mod Pack customization on Usagi/Rabbit, if you change ears once it won't return them again. Did I miss something?
Through fiddling around with Cheat Engine, I've determined that for the Thighs code, the UpperBodyType and LowerBodyType values never actually change: they're permanently fixed at 0, and forcibly changing them doesn't modify the thigh size. It seems to be directly tied to tit size, but the code doesn't seem to me to be located in Character.cs.

Apr 7, 2018
Through fiddling around with Cheat Engine, I've determined that for the Thighs code, the UpperBodyType and LowerBodyType values never actually change: they're permanently fixed at 0, and forcibly changing them doesn't modify the thigh size. It seems to be directly tied to tit size, but the code doesn't seem to me to be located in Character.cs.
Dammit thigh size is the thing I was most interested in, been wanting to give regular slaves bigger tits without changing thigh size

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
That’s weird, because it seems pretty similar to how it checks for Growth State and always reverts to 0 if the slave is a child or Hitsuji. And it was already proven this check can be disabled.

ever.vila.ss
About that mod, I wish it was a simple tweak and I could share but at the moment it's ready by about ~10% only. It's not save, but a graphics mod. A lot of things need to be adjusted and fixed. I only tweaked idle "Stand" pose, all other states must be changed and adjusted accordingly.

FlyingWalruss
Transparent monsters? I think I can try to do it, as a test at least, but why do you need this exactly?

Edit: Check this out, does it work for you? I left outline texture working, otherwise it just doesn't have a point.

TransparentGoblin-IdleStand.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PythonC and cch04

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
- I noticed that during using Mod Pack customization on Usagi/Rabbit, if you change ears once it won't return them again. Did I miss something?
No, it's because it cycles through values this way:
Code:
u.EarHairType += 1;
if (u.EarHairType > 2) u.EarHairType = 0;
If someone could find available enum values I can cycle through all existing ear types instead of first 3 that definitely exist.

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
No, it's because it cycles through values this way:
Code:
u.EarHairType += 1;
if (u.EarHairType > 2) u.EarHairType = 0;
If someone could find available enum values I can cycle through all existing ear types instead of first 3 that definitely exist.
ear types cycle from 1-4
Cat = 1
Inu = 2
Rabbit short = 3
Rabbit long = 4

That’s weird, because it seems pretty similar to how it checks for Growth State and always reverts to 0 if the slave is a child or Hitsuji. And it was already proven this check can be disabled.

ever.vila.ss
About that mod, I wish it was a simple tweak and I could share but at the moment it's ready by about ~10% only. It's not save, but a graphics mod. A lot of things need to be adjusted and fixed. I only tweaked idle "Stand" pose, all other states must be changed and adjusted accordingly.

FlyingWalruss
Transparent monsters? I think I can try to do it, as a test at least, but why do you need this exactly?

Edit: Check this out, does it work for you? I left outline texture working, otherwise it just doesn't have a point.

View attachment 2289974
Based on the ChangeThighs() function, you'd normally expect to see something related to TitSize in the thighs code or the LowerBody type setting. However, neither of those functions have that check built in, so I think it's related to the SeqDataBinding function which should be affecting the spine data controller instead.

Quick fix for the blank EyeBall when swapping a Depraved unit to the non-depraved face

Last edited:
Reactions: Surgy and Krongorka

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Also found the Figure Enum
This variable determines the rendering style for the character:
"Woman/2" is the Human/non small furry style, which disables Tail type 3 and Horn type 1. Also forces flat on GrowthState 2.
"Girl/3" is the Hitsuji/small furry style, and enables Tail type 3 and the Horn type 1 (not to be confused with HornDragon type, which always renders). Forces short height on GrowthState1.

In the "Girl" figure, tit sizes 0-1 do not render correctly.

It also lets you swap characters to NPCs, monsters, carriages (??), and other oddities, though half of them will not render correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krongorka

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Does it change Hitsuji's height? Kinda hard to understand what's going on by this screenshot, except her face is broken.
I forced a "Tall" body type on a Hitsuji, which does the following:
stops displaying the hitsuji horn and tail
actually makes her taller

I was a bit off though: any tall character breaks with eye type C.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I forced a "Tall" body type on a Hitsuji, which does the following:
stops displaying the hitsuji horn and tail
actually makes her taller

I was a bit off though: any tall character breaks with eye type C.
Interesting, I could've make a very rough 'patch' with spine, but I would need to reproduce it on my PC first. If you can make it a script, since I don't used to work with BepInEx or Harmony myself.

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Interesting, I could've make a very rough 'patch' with spine, but I would need to reproduce it on my PC first. If you can make it a script, since I don't used to work with BepInEx or Harmony myself.
I can make you the entire plugin :)
It's definitely not a DLL you have to rename.

Features
Tit size now ranges from 0-4 and rolls over at 4+: this toggles growth state.
Customization option "Figure" now toggles the body type between types 2 and 3 for non-small furry type.
Fixes broken eyeballs when turning off Depraved Face
Disables eye type C when using growth state Adult
Enables pubic hair on both growth states

Krongorka
The Plugin2.dll is a variant of the plugin that forces eye type 3. Hopefully that will do the trick?

Source code is below, credits to
muunecat
for base version

Last edited:

FlyingWalruss

Jan 1, 2018

ever.vila.ss

FlyingWalruss

View attachment 2289974
You got that done really fast! Well, the point is personal preference. The monsters are a big turnoff and I'm fine with floating invisicocks. Quick rundown on how you pulled that off?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes