dumbuy123

Jan 4, 2023
use niel's dismantle on slaves and monsters to get materials for it and remember to upgrade her dismantle and crafting for unlock the option to craft the item
i did, i can craft it but the game doesnt count it so its stuck at 0 and i dont know how to fix it

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
I'm losing all my sanity learning how to mod this game, I'm not really used to C# and I haven't played with unity for a long time. At least, little by little, I'm learning how to edit things by code. I already figured out how to edit stuff like start gold, sex time, check the GrowthState of the character or type, and also how to automatically add tattoos to all loli's (just to test/play with the code :p ) using BepinEx and Harmony without having to unpack /repack the data.unity3d. Big thanks to Krongorka and SoapBoxHero !!!

85e.jpeg

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I'm losing all my sanity learning how to mod this game, I'm not really used to C# and I haven't played with unity for a long time. At least, little by little, I'm learning how to edit things by code. I already figured out how to edit stuff like start gold, sex time, check the GrowthState of the character or type, and also how to automatically add tattoos to all loli's (just to test/play with the code :p ) using BepinEx and Harmony without having to unpack /repack the data.unity3d. Big thanks to Krongorka and SoapBoxHero !!!

View attachment 2285367
Thank you for sacrificing your sanity for us degenerates.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I'm still wondering if it's possible to edit some assembly code to allow 'l0li type' slaves to have tits type other than 0. I thought that BepInEx mod can help, but it only allowed to change growth state itself. Or did I miss something? As a reminder:

codeline1.png
Does Harmony allow to edit the code in this way? Can it be edited to return not 0 but 1, 2, 3 or 4? Sure, it's different in this Dummy DLL dump, but you can at least find it by searching "m_TitsType".

Anyway, thank you for kind words and also:

- I'm losing all my sanity learning how to mod this game

Sanity's overrated. Tried it once, didn't get it.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm still wondering if it's possible to edit some assembly code to allow 'l0li type' slaves to have tits type other than 0. I thought that BepInEx mod can help, but it only allowed to change growth state itself. Or did I miss something? As a reminder:

View attachment 2285751
Does Harmony allow to edit the code in this way? Can it be edited to return not 0 but 1, 2, 3 or 4? Sure, it's different in this Dummy DLL dump, but you can at least find it by searching "m_TitsType".

Anyway, thank you for kind words and also:

- I'm losing all my sanity learning how to mod this game

Sanity's overrated. Tried it once, didn't get it.
Can you use the harmony ?
This game's exe type is IL2CPP. so needs BepInEx 6.x ? I'm not ready for use BepInEx 6.x.
But source is simple. use harmony and make a source.
C:
        [HarmonyPatch(typeof(MBMScripts.Character), "get_TitsType")]
        public class Character_get_TitsType
        {
            [HarmonyPostfix]
            public static void Postfix(ref int __result, MBMScripts.Character __instance)
            {
               if (__instance.GrowthState == EGrowthState.Child)
               {
                  __result = 1; // Which what you want.
               }
            }
        }
reference the .

Last edited:

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
Can you use the harmony ?
This game's exe type is IL2CPP. so needs BepInEx 6.x ? I'm not ready for use BepInEx 6.x.
But source is simple. use harmony and make a source.
C:
        [HarmonyPatch(typeof(MBMScripts.Character), "get_TitsType")]
        public class Character_get_TitsType
        {
            [HarmonyPostfix]
            public static void Postfix(ref int __result, MBMScripts.Character __instance)
            {
               if (__instance.GrowthState == EGrowthState.Child)
               {
                  __result = 1; // Which what you want.
               }
            }
        }
reference the .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank you so muchhh!

Damn... I think just I needed some sleep... I spent all night trying to do this. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

boobatime.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank you so muchhh!

Damn... I think just I needed some sleep... I spent all night trying to do this. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

View attachment 2286511
Hah, I guess it's up to you to make it a shareable script somehow now :)

kumarin
Well, it's not something I usually do except 'data mining'. And usually I hate projects made with IL2CPP. It's a good thing you posted this code here for the right person.

Actually, it got me thinking, Surgy - can you implement this option in your Mod Pack?

Last edited:

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
Hah, I guess it's up to you to make it a shareable script somehow now :)

kumarin
Well, it's not something I usually do except 'data mining'. And usually I hate projects made with IL2CPP. It's a good thing you posted this code here for the right person.
I'm right now learning how to use BepinEx Configuration Manager, so users can set custom values . I'll share it soon !

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Krongorka: I can try but will it really work? Just changing raw tits value on them didn't do anything appearance-wise, maybe it's reset somewhere or they don't have this option.
By the way, for discovering stuff in Unity games using BepInEx there's a wonderful plugin, but it needs to be compiled manually for 6.x versions.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka: I can try but will it really work? Just changing raw tits value on them didn't do anything appearance-wise, maybe it's reset somewhere or they don't have this option.
Yep, it resets tits value to 0 by default, as seen in Dummy DLL output, which always reverts 'l0li' to flat and it also sets the value of milk available to default '100', as well as appearance. If you'll change that default 0 value to 1, 2, 3 or 4 (set to Huge) it will change both appearance and milk value, as in a screenshot above posted by muunecat
I mean, it basically confirms this was a correct idea, screenshot shows l0li portrait, human, with a type 4 bust and also sets max milk value to 1600 now.

Last edited:

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
I'll answer your question, because I have access to spine editor. This white thing is a condom. Short explanation - Aure spine (graphics) data is bugged a bit and it's not exclusive to your case. At least it's true for uncensored asset version which I have for 1.2.10 version. I'll check if I can fix it myself, but no guarantees. I didn't check censored assets, though, so maybe this was fixed already for censored version.

Here's a screenshot from spine editor, just to confirm what I said:

View attachment 2248366

Edit: So, I guess I managed to fix it at least. Seems to work fine with/without condoms, the problem was in her idle animation state which didn't hide condom sprite at all. I'll share edited files as a patch, just drag and drop it in game folder.

View attachment 2248555

View attachment 2248559
I tried playing with spine but i can't find the specific version to open the .skel files anywhere. I also installed the unity package but the import didn't work well.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I tried playing with spine but i can't find the specific version to open the .skel files anywhere. I also installed the unity package but the import didn't work well.
That's why I said before "If you have access to a spine software". I think there are a free version, but it does have big limitations on import/export functionality. Maybe there is a cracked version of it on the net, no idea.
This game's spine data was generated with version 4.0.61 by the way. Skel file is just a binary export instead of a standard JSON file.

As for editing basic slaves/monsters in spine - I wouldn't really bother with it, because that data is controlled partially in script data, game assembly and the spine file itself. It will require a lot more knowledge to be able tinker with it. Unique slaves and NPCs are much easier to edit because it's a 'fixed' spine data.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Krongorka: Since I know it's working it can also be disabled in the code. But a plugin would probably be more reliable. Here is the patch for version 1.2.10 for now. After using it you can just change them using my KeyboardExtended plugin form the earlier modpack post or whatever other means as the code resetting the value is disabled by it.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka: Since I know it's working it can also be disabled in the code. But a plugin would probably be more reliable. Here is the patch for version 1.2.10 for now. After using it you can just change them using my KeyboardExtended plugin form the earlier modpack post or whatever other means as the code resetting the value is disabled by it.
tumblr_6db55421bdbbbfe45e34b3b1ae31d28b_ad2e07e5_540.gif

I love it. A patch which disables that damn value check in the first place. Tested and confirm that works, easy to install as well.
Might be a good time to also test the idea of enlarging type 4 bust for l0li and making it EXXXtra large :p

Surgy
I think I've also saw a similar check in the code for body parts, such as smaller thighs and legs for 'l0lis', just saying, because it's also locked to GrowthState in a similar way. Art is there for both slave types, it might be interesting to see if that can be disabled as well. Since it will also allow to have a grown slave with a smaller thighs, for example.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes