Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Hi, guys! I'm dev.
I've been watching since the beginning of the release.
Bug reports helped a lot.
Thank you for playing!
I'm sorry that I can't write long because I'm not used to English.
There is something I was wondering about the next game based on darkest dungeon. If I recall correctly, the girls would grow up during the game? If so, is there a way to keep them as loli, or skip the loli part for those that don't like it? One of the things that monster black market does really well is allowing the players to have the type of girl they prefer and not forcing them to play with the ones they don't like, so I think it would be a great idea for the new game to do the same.

Reactions: BlackHabbit

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There is something I was wondering about the next game based on darkest dungeon. If I recall correctly, the girls would grow up during the game? If so, is there a way to keep them as loli, or skip the loli part for those that don't like it? One of the things that monster black market does really well is allowing the players to have the type of girl they prefer and not forcing them to play with the ones they don't like, so I think it would be a great idea for the new game to do the same.
You can make them mature by give them milk to grow, but I'm not sure, If you can evolve backwards too.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think that posting ideas about next game will get you anywhere here. First of all, we don't see proof this is a dev. Not saying that's impossible, but still. There's also a language barrier, like he mentioned.

He might post news here in the future or collect some bug reports, but that's all.

Heck, I posted several small fix/patches here myself, am I a dev?

ninjafixed.png
kidoman good catch, meme saved

Last edited:

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Even if he is not the dev, it's still quite likely they are keeping track of this thread since it is one of the rares games to have an english version from the start. Though yeah, probably not the best place for that.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I don't think that posting ideas about next game will get you anywhere here. First of all, we don't see proof this is a dev. Not saying that's impossible, but still. There's also a language barrier, like he mentioned.

He might post news here in the future or collect some bug reports, but that's all.

Heck, I posted several small fix/patches here myself, am I a dev?
Honestly? I'd say you qualify as an honorary dev, having technically contributed to the game's development in some capacity. But yeah, I agree with your thoughts, I wouldn't expect them to have an active presence here beyond looking for bug reports and such. I was surprised to see them here at all, so kudos to them for that. Definitely hard-working devs, and really committed to their game.

Also language barrier, as you said.

Also, a life-ruining fact about the meme you posted (click at your own risk):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reluser

Darelord

May 7, 2018
You can use cosmetic to change them into loli form. You can get one from that twin that manage the brothel. It just change its appearance to loli and still essentially adult. Therefore, she won't suffer slow stamina recovery like the actual loli one.

crunchbuttsteak

Dec 10, 2018
I disassembled the max number every single day from day 5ish to day 50 and got LITERALLY no origin DNA besides the guaranteed one you get for the minotaur quest then got a game over because I had no salamanders. Great game design.

EnigmaNil

Oct 28, 2021
I disassembled the max number every single day from day 5ish to day 50 and got LITERALLY no origin DNA besides the guaranteed one you get for the minotaur quest then got a game over because I had no salamanders. Great game design.
hihi, did you upgrade your disassassembler girl?? its helpfull to the rng part

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
That's frustrating for sure, chance of getting Origin DNA should be a bit higher. Also, if you want to replay it and get it next time:
1. Make sure to upgrade Flora's 'DNA Acquisition Rate Up' and 'By-Product Rate Up' to the max first. (I guess you did that, but just to be sure)

I also noticed that Origin DNA is kinda 'locked' until Niel NPC unlock. Maybe I wrong, but just saying.

2. You can use 'the ultimate exploit' in the game while disassembling slaves/monsters - save at the moment you start disassembling. Wait and see if you got needed resources/Origin DNA. If there's a negative result - reload that save and wait again. This kind of 'reroll' works for other things in the game as well.

That's not optimal, but something you can use to your advantage.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
Me watching the Ci-en waiting for the dlc to drop View attachment 2282215
I feel you bro! The next update MUST be the "Finish him"-post including a clear message... DLC is out now. Happy fapping! :KEK:
It's not far away, boys and girls. I can feel it. It gets sweeter every day waiting and lets hope for a proper DLC, without any bugs and disappointments. At least they will fix it quickly anyway.

crunchbuttsteak

Dec 10, 2018
hihi, did you upgrade your disassassembler girl?? its helpfull to the rng part
That's frustrating for sure, chance of getting Origin DNA should be a bit higher. Also, if you want to replay it and get it next time:
1. Make sure to upgrade Flora's 'DNA Acquisition Rate Up' and 'By-Product Rate Up' to the max first. (I guess you did that, but just to be sure)

I also noticed that Origin DNA is kinda 'locked' until Niel NPC unlock. Maybe I wrong, but just saying.

2. You can use 'the ultimate exploit' in the game while disassembling slaves/monsters - save at the moment you start disassembling. Wait and see if you got needed resources/Origin DNA. If there's a negative result - reload that save and wait again. This kind of 'reroll' works for other things in the game as well.

That's not optimal, but something you can use to your advantage.
Yeah, I upgraded her as soon as she unlocked (and everything except price reduction upgrades) since I had so many achievement points already, still got nothing. I'm going to try a new run anyway since I didn't watch my prostitutes carefully enough and one of the unique ones got a disease, but I'll just savescum this time if I don't get it again.

Also I should point out, it's not just origin DNA that I didn't get. I got literally no DNA at all except one time, and the guaranteed origin DNA you get. Also is there even a counter for the max number you can disassemble in one day? I didn't see anything I could notice, I just had to save before sending a batch off to be broken down and load if I got the overworked debuff.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is there even a counter for the max number you can disassemble in one day? I didn't see anything I could notice, I just had to save before sending a batch off to be broken down and load if I got the overworked debuff.
I think the max number is 14 disassembles per day. Didn't see the actual code line for this value, just did some testing.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes