Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I'm actually surprised it turned out as well as it did for a first attempt. And of course your help is greatly appreciated. What are your thoughts on what I provided? Both on the aesthetic and technical side.
Well, aesthetic side is always subjective. It's fine by me, and I appreciate the fact someone actually want to redraw sprites.
Technical side is a fun part, because it does require some manual touch ups here and there. Spine render might even look weirder than the in-game render as well.

I can share more individual sprites later, if you want.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You gotta gind em up so fast giving them semi-unique names is not really a good thing :/

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Was about to say how sad it is to see how this game doesn't get a lot more love, then was reading about a DLC and people modding it.

Now i just sit here and hope there will be mods that cover a few wishes of mine. (More detailed females, like genitals, breasts, more options, etc.) also maybe a lot more positions monsters take on. Actual meaning for different holes that get stuffed. More races, more rooms for different things...

Also kinda would wish for female "monsters". Maybe only through that you can get their true selfs, while with humans they are only half breeds.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Was about to say how sad it is to see how this game doesn't get a lot more love, then was reading about a DLC and people modding it.

Now i just sit here and hope there will be mods that cover a few wishes of mine. (More detailed females, like genitals, breasts, more options, etc.) also maybe a lot more positions monsters take on. Actual meaning for different holes that get stuffed. More races, more rooms for different things...

Also kinda would wish for female "monsters". Maybe only through that you can get their true selfs, while with humans they are only half breeds.
lCKkM7qRCil5fzkgiPgi_gandhi5.jpg

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
is it possible to create mod where elf tattoo activates with brothel clients or player?
I'd actually like to know this as well. It's hard to tell what is and isn't possible when it comes to modding this game, but that one doesn't seem like a huge thing. Then again, it very well could be an impossible ask.

I'd definitely want it, though.

Reactions: Anxietyness

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Just thought I'd post the names I use for the random name mod. I added a lot of new ones because I didn't like seeing the same 10 names being recycled. I think it just works feel free to use just replace the txt files in BepInEx\resources\RandomNames. This only took like an hour and all the names are randomized based on the race. I was also thinking of making a single name txt thats much bigger and shared by every race if the fantasy names aren't your style. Either way I thought to post as I hadn't seen any other name lists on this forum.

Also my first post :p
I took the freedom of downloading the txt files and compressing then on a single zip for ease of access.

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Day 11 of january and still no dlc. the sadness of not having it yet increases by the day but still I wait with baited breath. Will it ever come? The devs seem inspired and willing to go the distance, but with a second project already in the works will the DLC be pushed to the side for the sake of progress? We can only wait.

-Xyphus23
Jan 11, 2023

Aug 4, 2020
THIS was a great fucking game. I need more games like this. The building onto the complex, the unique girls you could earn, all of it. Does anyone know more games like this?

Reactions: Kelri

zokuakuable

Jul 10, 2019
THIS was a great fucking game. I need more games like this. The building onto the complex, the unique girls you could earn, all of it. Does anyone know more games like this?
There is the original My Slave Brothel (ボクの奴隷娼館), BLACK-MARKET not to be confused with this game, Love Hotel which is a pretty shitty game, and Succubus Brothel. Those are all the translated ones I can think of.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know shit about modding but this is making want to do a little bit of character/sprite design again. Would it be difficult to make real custom sprites? Like whole characters? I feel like simple things like hairstyles could be easy to implement. Though I think I read that yall said it's only feasible with the static unique characters and yall haven't figured out how to do that with the randomly generated girls?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes