TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I don't know shit about modding but this is making want to do a little bit of character/sprite design again. Would it be difficult to make real custom sprites? Like whole characters? I feel like simple things like hairstyles could be easy to implement. Though I think I read that yall said it's only feasible with the static unique characters and yall haven't figured out how to do that with the randomly generated girls?
I'm not engaged in the modding conversation so correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that completely adding new character features (so hair, in your instance) is off the table, but replacing existing ones is doable.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
I have been reading a lot about modding and even found some, but you all should put them together somewhere.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Inept Monkey
TheDemSoc

It's possible to replace existing sprites like body parts, hair styles. If you'll change everything for one unique slave you'll have a "new one", naturally. But again, you need to take each animation state into account and manually edit and adjust everything accordingly.
As for randomly generated girls, it's possible to tweak and was tested. Need to be extra careful not to mess some predefined stuff, though.

Lejosmon
Good idea, but I doubt it's a good time to do so because most if not all posted mods will be incompatible with any future update.

I mean, if it's considered to be compiled in Mono (as stated by UnknownDevDot ), that might be a huge help to MBM modding scene. Not holding my breath here, to be honest, but we'll see.

Last edited:

DButch

Oct 25, 2021
Sorry if this got asked already, but am i supposed to be able to breed for females aswell or just the males, cuz all im getting are males

sun228

May 25, 2019
Sorry if this got asked already, but am i supposed to be able to breed for females aswell or just the males, cuz all im getting are males
in your first playthrough u can only buy females in end game u unlock your mansion and using that u can breed females with yourself to get better ones also if u use vip room and unselect condom for ur gold costumers u can get females that way too .
in your second playthrough after finishing the game mansion will be unlock from start

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
You actually used Woman (grown state) sprites as a base, judging by a sprite resolution, I'm not even sure I want to show you how messed up it looked on "child state" :p Also girl-child state (except grown Usagi/Hitsuji) can't use pubic hair without 'code check' disabled anyway.
In the end, I used it on a grown state, but I can still see some issues with front hair. I tweaked that mesh a bit, and set custom width and height for it. It looks okay, I guess? Spine test only for now.
View attachment 2299283
I didn't see that before, great job and especially with her feet! You really gave her toes (and nails!) instead of "hooves". Hooves are perfect for some furries, i understand, but not for humans.
That is like the only complain about the original art style. Can't be so much more effort to draw them right, right? :WaitWhat: But tastes (and reasons) are different.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in your first playthrough u can only buy females in end game u unlock your mansion and using that u can breed females with yourself to get better ones also if u use vip room and unselect condom for ur gold costumers u can get females that way too .
in your second playthrough after finishing the game mansion will be unlock from start
technically you can get female slaves ffrom any Brothel action includeing Vaginal sex, though only the Golden ones are really worth anything towards the end

Reactions: sun228

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
I didn't see that before, great job and especially with her feet! You really gave her toes (and nails!) instead of "hooves". Hooves are perfect for some furries, i understand, but not for humans.
That is like the only complain about the original art style. Can't be so much more effort to draw them right, right? :WaitWhat: But tastes (and reasons) are different.
Yeah, if nothing else I want to add toes to all the sprites/animations. I also adjusted the shape of the foot very slightly to look more natural. I'd be interested in doing more, but at minimum it would be nice to get rid of the hoof feet.

Unfortunately my PC's on the fritz and I have to wait for some replacement parts before I can work on it again :-/

Reactions: maaddi

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Inept Monkey
TheDemSoc

It's possible to replace existing sprites like body parts, hair styles. If you'll change everything for one unique slave you'll have a "new one", naturally. But again, you need to take each animation state into account and manually edit and adjust everything accordingly.
As for randomly generated girls, it's possible to tweak and was tested. Need to be extra careful not to mess some predefined stuff, though.

Lejosmon
Good idea, but I doubt it's a good time to do so because most if not all posted mods will be incompatible with any future update.

I mean, if it's considered to be compiled in Mono (as stated by UnknownDevDot ), that might be a huge help to MBM modding scene. Not holding my breath here, to be honest, but we'll see.
With the new DLC this close I bet some mods won't work but after that they really should organize the mods somehow.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Funny. I actually would if i could do just the slightest thing for it. But past writing texts and maybe Roleplayish moments, there is no hope to get anything artistic out of me in terms of drawing or coding.
So everytime i hear someone come up with the argument: "Why not do it yourself?" is when i kind of cringe out completely.
I put it in the same category as those who always tell people they should make the game themselves if they just try to put some constructive criticism down to actually do some good for the developer.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Funny. I actually would if i could do just the slightest thing for it. But past writing texts and maybe Roleplayish moments, there is no hope to get anything artistic out of me in terms of drawing or coding.
So everytime i hear someone come up with the argument: "Why not do it yourself?" is when i kind of cringe out completely.
I put it in the same category as those who always tell people they should make the game themselves if they just try to put some constructive criticism down to actually do some good for the developer.
Cool

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, I've messed with a few of the sprites in the GirlStand file. Changed one front hair, two eye shapes (and their corresponding heads), 1 pubic hair, and added toes/toenails to the feet. Decided to stop there before I put too much work into things that might not even turn out, lol. Looking forward to see what turns out! (the file I sent only contains the edited images, but they have the same file names for ease of placing).

Edit: Shit, I accidentally gave the pubic hair the wrong name. Reuploading.
Edit 2: Apparently I also left some Clip Studio files in there -_-; please disregard those.
Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you install this?
Thanks!

nhoktai500

Dec 24, 2022
View attachment 1940655

Overview:
Player accepts a secret proposal from 'Amilia', a senior member of the continent's highest crime syndicate.
She gives the player a territory,
where she will test the player by having him run a monster farm and brothel using monsters and slaves.

She offered a period of 50 days.
If the player ran the territory and made a profit during the 50-day time period,
she would accept the player into the organisation to which Amilia belonged.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Release Date: 2022-11-03
Developer: Team-Apple Pie
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.10.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: GUIDE - English - Spanish

kevin9632541 thanks for the share link and
Vadginator for the gifs!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1940681 View attachment 1940703 View attachment 1940704 View attachment 1940706 View attachment 1940723
View attachment 1940724 View attachment 1940844 View attachment 1940699 View attachment 2253232 View attachment 2253233 View attachment 2253231
Can we add sex toys?

Jul 26, 2020
That's not even the same thing bruh.
Optimus phone.jpg

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes