IncognitoOwl

Feb 20, 2021
Hey, anyone know if there's any mods for MBM? I'm hoping for new slave and/or monster types, since I've dominated the base game and am impatient for the DLC.

Though, one has to wonder if anyone's ever tried their hand at making a reverse of this sort of game, where you take female monsters (Actual monsters, not Anthros, nor the girls in cosplay most cowardly hentai artists try to pass off as monsters) and breed them with human men. Done the same way as MBM, I could see it being AWESOME.

Then again, that could just be me wanting to see Kobolds, Manticores, and Dragons getting dommed, like the Monster Fucker Degenerate I proudly am.

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Hey, anyone know if there's any mods for MBM? I'm hoping for new slave and/or monster types, since I've dominated the base game and am impatient for the DLC.

Though, one has to wonder if anyone's ever tried their hand at making a reverse of this sort of game, where you take female monsters (Actual monsters, not Anthros, nor the girls in cosplay most cowardly hentai artists try to pass off as monsters) and breed them with human men. Done the same way as MBM, I could see it being AWESOME.

Then again, that could just be me wanting to see Kobolds, Manticores, and Dragons getting dommed, like the Monster Fucker Degenerate I proudly am.
Was that a "Monster Hunter" reference? because if yes them i applaud you.

Reactions: link reader

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy
Updated it with the missing strings from the current release. Haven't tested it yet, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2247146
Does anyone know how to fix this? Aure's anus is covered by white thing (not semen).
I'll answer your question, because I have access to spine editor. This white thing is a condom. Short explanation - Aure spine (graphics) data is bugged a bit and it's not exclusive to your case. At least it's true for uncensored asset version which I have for 1.2.10 version. I'll check if I can fix it myself, but no guarantees. I didn't check censored assets, though, so maybe this was fixed already for censored version.

Here's a screenshot from spine editor, just to confirm what I said:

MBM-Aure-AnalGloryhole-CondomGraphicsBug.png

Edit: So, I guess I managed to fix it at least. Seems to work fine with/without condoms, the problem was in her idle animation state which didn't hide condom sprite at all. I'll share edited files as a patch, just drag and drop it in game folder.

MBMAureGloryholeAnalFix.png

View attachment MBMv1210-Aure-GloryholeAnalGraphicsFix.rar

Last edited:

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
why did the mods link get un-pinned from op?
It was outdated. No STDs mod will be missed. Luckily my alternative for anti-STDs is Cheat Engine. I can input 999999 condoms and the girls would be fine. Bit of annoying when all the condoms turned white and sometimes invisible due to game breaking mechanics of the 200 limit.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: Imitater

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
I'll answer your question, because I have access to spine editor. This white thing is a condom. Short explanation - Aure spine (graphics) data is bugged a bit and it's not exclusive to your case. At least it's true for uncensored asset version which I have for 1.2.10 version. I'll check if I can fix it myself, but no guarantees. I didn't check censored assets, though, so maybe this was fixed already for censored version.

Here's a screenshot from spine editor, just to confirm what I said:

View attachment 2248366

Edit: So, I guess I managed to fix it at least. Seems to work fine with/without condoms, the problem was in her idle animation state which didn't hide condom sprite at all. I'll share edited files as a patch, just drag and drop it in game folder.

View attachment 2248555

View attachment 2248559
Just have to give thanks when its due. Thank you for taking the time to make and posting this fix. Works like a gem.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
I like it.
I just wish there was something else we could do with the dead slaves beyond just storing them or grinding them.
Maybe turning them undead so they can still work in the brothel.
Yeah, that also sounds good to me. Personally, I'd also like to see a way to also 100% without grinding any slaves too.

And I do wish that you could put sheep and doggirls together without the sheepgirls dying. It's too much of a handicap for the sheepgirls, particularly once Claire starts pumping out babies. And dogs are used to guard sheep IRL.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, that also sounds good to me. Personally, I'd also like to see a way to also 100% without grinding any slaves too.

And I do wish that you could put sheep and doggirls together without the sheepgirls dying. It's too much of a handicap for the sheepgirls, particularly once Claire starts pumping out babies. And dogs are used to guard sheep IRL.
wait... there are dog girls? why have I never seen those?!
I think you reffer to the Fox girls and the sheeps are stressed from being always alarmed around predators as their negative race trait (except for the unique one once we get her I gues)

Reactions: Tastetester12

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
wait... there are dog girls? why have I never seen those?!
I think you reffer to the Fox girls and the sheeps are stressed from being always alarmed around predators as their negative race trait (except for the unique one once we get her I gues)
Technically Inu 犬 means dog (inu Yasha - Dog demon). Kitsune 狐 would be fox

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018

I know what you mean, I also feel bad for having to specifically grind slaves to get some of the alchemy materials. If only we could optionally extract them from the specific milk types or something less depressing.
Also, I think the slaves simply stop taking damage from breeding after they reach full corruption, maybe get the sheep girls to that level before moving them close to the dogs?

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

You technically can put them together once you max corrupt the sheepgirls.
Unless you're talking about putting them together before anything is done to them then yeah they will die fast.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes