thanui

Apr 12, 2019
Boys, there's new UPDATE on the dlc progress, check them out, they plan to release it between January 27th and January 31st

and google translate:

1673613218580.png
It's been a long time! The work is in full swing.
So, along with the schedule, I will inform you about the brief status of the DLC.
I will update the details at the next opportunity.
[Release schedule]
Aiming for release between January 27th and January 31st
[price]
DLC: 770 yen (tax included)
Main story + DLC package: 2530 yen (tax included) [DLC additions]

1. Added Barbara NPC. Capsules can be created to fill rooms with ability values and satisfy slave fall rates.
2. Added Rene NPC. Rene is responsible for reviving slaves, generating tentacles, and brainwashing NPCs. #Rene doesn't have a particular scene.
3. Added special slaves Nero and Anna. They are slaves of cat and sheep people, respectively. 4. Added tentacles. It can be generated through Rene and can be used to infect a mating chamber to generate tentacles.
5. NPC brainwashing. With Rene's special ability, you can brainwash NPCs, place them in your personal territory, and impregnate them. # After brainwashing, conventional scenes can only be seen in the gallery.
6. New ending
7. Miscellaneous

sun228

May 25, 2019
Boys, there's new UPDATE on the dlc progress, check them out, they plan to release it between January 27th and January 31st

and google translate:

View attachment 2308307
So, along with the schedule, I will inform you about the brief status of the DLC.
[Release schedule]
[price]

1. Added Barbara NPC. Capsules can be created to fill rooms with ability values and satisfy slave fall rates.
2. Added Rene NPC. Rene is responsible for reviving slaves, generating tentacles, and brainwashing NPCs. #Rene doesn't have a particular scene.
3. Added special slaves Nero and Anna. They are slaves of cat and sheep people, respectively. 4. Added tentacles. It can be generated through Rene and can be used to infect a mating chamber to generate tentacles.
5. NPC brainwashing. With Rene's special ability, you can brainwash NPCs, place them in your personal territory, and impregnate them. # After brainwashing, conventional scenes can only be seen in the gallery.
6. New ending
7. Miscellaneous
finaly a ray of hope thank you brother

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
"2. Added Rene NPC. Rene is responsible for reviving slaves, generating tentacles, and brainwashing NPCs. #Rene doesn't have a particular scene."

So it comfirms what was known from code leftovers. Good to know. Still want to know if there's a progression (growth), soul eating, and any kind of story around her. I suspect New Ending might be her 'exclusive route'.

"5. NPC brainwashing. With Rene's special ability, you can brainwash NPCs, place them in your personal territory, and impregnate them. # After brainwashing, conventional scenes can only be seen in the gallery."

Huh, so all main NPCs will be simply brainwashed by a succubus? Not exactly what I expected, to be honest. But hey, game's about slavery and all, can't judge.

PS: Rene is a good name, still want to refer to her leftover code as Rune/Fire :p

TestMBMcharacter2.png

(Rene's initial state as it was restored from 1.2.10 sprite data)

Last edited:

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021

and google translate:

View attachment 2308307
[Release schedule]
[price]

6. New ending
7. Miscellaneous
Calendar has been marked, will continue to wait warmly

tetrasmart

Mar 11, 2018
Just downloaded most recent version 1.2.10 after using 1.2.7 for a while. Dont know why but for some reason I think my game is running in wrong resolution in fullscreen as my cursor is giant any fix for this? for reference first pic is in 1.2.7 and second is in 1.2.10 Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png

Dec 20, 2020
Just downloaded most recent version 1.2.10 after using 1.2.7 for a while. Dont know why but for some reason I think my game is running in wrong resolution in fullscreen as my cursor is giant any fix for this? for reference first pic is in 1.2.7 and second is in 1.2.10 View attachment 2309119 View attachment 2309120 View attachment 2309119 View attachment 2309120
I think the game has an issue with running in fullscreen but u can run it with the window maximised and it's fine

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So the succubus won't have sex scenes?
- #Rene doesn't have a particular scene.
If you'll look at the shared developer's screenshot again, notice there is no Succubus tab, like the rest of NPCs has. I believe she won't have animated CG like the rest of girls.
But yeah, I agree she might be the 'main goal' with a new ending. Especially since the rest of girls 'can be brainwashed by her' as well.

Leftover code mentioned Succubus race, though. But that's all info we have for now.

Reactions: BlackOne 34

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
- #Rene doesn't have a particular scene.
If you'll look at the shared developer's screenshot again, notice there is no Succubus tab, like the rest of NPCs has. I believe she won't have animated CG like the rest of girls.
But yeah, I agree she might be the 'main goal' with a new ending. Especially since the rest of girls 'can be brainwashed by her' as well.

Leftover code mentioned Succubus race, though. But that's all info we have for now.
Hope that you are right

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Rene the succubus is somehow both the first and the last :KEK: I wonder if she's like their mascot character. If you go all the way back in their dev reports and beta builds and screenshots and stuff, the succubus girl seems to have been the first unique girl they designed.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
Rene the succubus is somehow both the first and the last :KEK: I wonder if she's like their mascot character. If you go all the way back in their dev reports and beta builds and screenshots and stuff, the succubus girl seems to have been the first unique girl they designed.
Yeah, and we saw her empty room in every version of the game already. And every single time i play the game this empty room reminds me on the upcoming DLC. OMG! At least we got a date. Patience... can't wait much longer... :HideThePain:

Re3-Vi9

Oct 28, 2020
Well she's not fuckable, YET.
I thought the same!
If they added the succubus race, I imagine how we can also impregnate Rene as a unique form of obtaining this succubus race...

But Damn how i fucking thank Devs for doing this!! I will be able to impregnate this blonde busty bitch!!! And Elven Hottie DAMN!!! im hyped allready slaver.jpg

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Well, it's nice to have a release window, but now I don't get the thrill of checking back every day to see if it dropped suddenly XD Well, time to twiddle my thumbs, I suppose. I'm unreasonably excited about this DLC.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes