Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Man Rene looks like a hot mommy too, I am so hyped for the DLC might even consider buying on release, this game is so good it the dev deserves it honestly.

Reactions: Vazka

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Since we are on the topic about the DLC.
What do you guy's think about the concept of Darkest dungeon motif?

View attachment 2238790

Fuck the hell yes.

I'd love to see this.

Hi, guys! I'm dev.
I've been watching since the beginning of the release.
Bug reports helped a lot.
Thank you for playing!
I'm sorry that I can't write long because I'm not used to English.
I understand. Your English is better than my Japanese by far.

Please consider putting in an auto-buy upgrade. I tend to run out of condoms too quickly.

Reactions: PDL

SeniolBigot

Jul 20, 2022
¡Hola! no se escribir en ingles...

Hice una traducción al español para el juego Monster Black Market con la ayuda del Google traductor del inglés al español. Traté de hacerlo comprensible mortificándolo un poco. Me guié con la modificación de Dusty stu (muchas gracias, tu modificación es MUCHO mejor que la traducción del juego).

Pido disculpas si ven algún error. Si crees que puedes hacerlo mejor, siéntete libre de modificarlo.
Otra disculpa porque esta traducción lo comencé a hacer en la versión 1.0.2.0 pero por razones no lo he terminado hasta ahora.

Y pues nada... Disfrútenlo...

Instalación:
Ponerlo en la carpeta "Locatization" con el nombre "5. es".
\...\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization\<--- AQUÍ

Versión: 2.0.0.0

Edit:
Para descargar Traducción al español para la versión 2.0.3.0 +DLC aquí:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-dlc-v2-0-3-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-9950673

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So nobody saw my help request? Am sad.
Seen it. Did you try to install any mods? Maybe BepInEX mod pack? Did you try a clean version?
As far as you didn't change anything in 1.2.10 version posted here I don't know what can cause an issue.

- Anybody knows what these errors are?

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
So the fuck what?

I'd like to see them make an original Darkest Dungeon style game. They have the assets, it's a good idea, and it would be fun to see their original take on the concept.
I think jetstriker was referring to the auto-buy condoms mod.

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Seen it. Did you try to install any mods? Maybe BepInEX mod pack? Did you try a clean version?
As far as you didn't change anything in 1.2.10 version posted here I don't know what can cause an issue.

- Anybody knows what these errors are?
Just tested, it's a bug on the vanilla game, fresh install.

Velrix

Feb 14, 2019
I don't know if the exploit is already know but:

You can breed slaves with maxed traits at the start of the game.

- When you click on the estate name you go to the player house.
- Build a surface Gloryhole and a underground Delivery room
- Put a basic slave with more than 10 depravation in the Gloryhole.
- Breed her with the MC.
- The child will have all the basic good traits except "breeding time and "health consumption" like uniques slaves.
- All childrens are born with 10 depravation so you can put them in the Gloryhole to replace their mother and upgrade your progeny traits immediately.
- Create a cheap and efficient labour force.
- Profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dlorran

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know if the exploit is already know but:

You can breed slaves with maxed traits at the start of the game.

- When you click on the estate name you go to the player house.
- Build a surface Gloryhole and a underground Delivery room
- Put a basic slave with more than 10 depravation in the Gloryhole.
- Breed her with the MC.
- The child will have all the basic good traits except "breeding time and "health consumption" like uniques slaves.
- All childrens are born with 10 depravation so you can put them in the Gloryhole to replace their mother and upgrade your progeny traits immediately.
- Create a cheap and efficient labour force.
- Profit.
You can only do this if you've cleared the game once. Not really an exploit, that's a known mechanic.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
My second playthrough "exploit".
Give Sylvia, the cowgirl Uzaki-chan's mother-looking, some milk (40,000 milk is my minimum).
Make bebe with Sylvia in the estate, a lot.
Make sure the slaves have Level 5 Deprivation so that they don't escape the brothel.
Build VIP rooms.
P R O F I T.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My second playthrough "exploit".
Give Sylvia, the cowgirl Uzaki-chan's mother-looking, some milk (40,000 milk is my minimum).
Make bebe with Sylvia in the estate, a lot.
Make sure the slaves have Level 5 Deprivation so that they don't escape the brothel.
Build VIP rooms.
P R O F I T.
Not really an exploit either since the Tzuki looksalike is the second reward girl from Amelia (Slave trader) which takes quiet awhile to unlock, not to mention that the brothel only unlocks after day 20, it grows fame slowly so VIP rooms will take a few more days (I'd wager around day 30).
And again a known game mechanic.

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
¡Hola! no se escribir en ingles...

Hice una traducción al español para el juego Monster Black Market con la ayuda del Google traductor del inglés al español. Traté de hacerlo comprensible mortificándolo un poco. Me guié con la modificación de Dusty stu (muchas gracias, tu modificación es MUCHO mejor que la traducción del juego).

Pido disculpas si ven algún error. Si crees que puedes hacerlo mejor, siéntete libre de modificarlo.
Otra disculpa porque esta traducción lo comencé a hacer en la versión 1.0.2.0 pero por razones no lo he terminado hasta ahora.

Y pues nada... Disfrútenlo...

Instalación:
Ponerlo en la carpeta "Locatization" con el nombre "5. es".
\...\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization\<--- AQUÍ

Versión: 1.2.10.0

Descargar aquí: Mega
gracias uwu

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeniolBigot
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes