Twist3dNightmar

Nov 16, 2021
So, my PC froze and crashed mid game and now the game wont find my saves or read my settings file.
Guess they all got corrupted or something. Anyone else run into this problem and/or know a solution?

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
So, my PC froze and crashed mid game and now the game wont find my saves or read my settings file.
Guess they all got corrupted or something. Anyone else run into this problem and/or know a solution?
replying from very start, or if u have backups folder u can copy paste it do the save folder in C/appdata/locallow/applepie

Reactions: AlefFool

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Yeah, though it'd be like that. Bit annoying situation but thanks for the honest answer/suggestion.
I CAN give you one of my multitude of saves but it will take awhile since i have like 600+ folders of it......

OR I can just give you one of my headstart saves, as in plenty of golds, pixies and ALL unique slaves unlock on day one, but it will be boring afterwards.

Twist3dNightmar

Nov 16, 2021
I CAN give you one of my multitude of saves but it will take awhile since i have like 600+ folders of it......

OR I can just give you one of my headstart saves, as in plenty of golds, pixies and ALL unique slaves unlock on day one, but it will be boring afterwards.
Thanks for the offer. Think I'll just restart. Might try higher difficulty. And set up backup saves this time.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
Post-DLC release this thread will be like:

View attachment 2319221
Or maaaaaaybe with all the mods which can be created (i know, its IL2CPP and difficult tho) it will be a neverending thread. Shame that there is no clothing customization or an option to change the look of the rooms like different furniture, color, light and other fx.
I would love to see the brothel more dark, with dimmed red lights and girls in highheels :D

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Or maaaaaaybe with all the mods which can be created (i know, its IL2CPP and difficult tho) it will be a neverending thread. Shame that there is no clothing customization or an option to change the look of the rooms like different furniture, color, light and other fx.
I would love to see the brothel more dark, with dimmed red lights and girls in highheels :D
Well, if it's really considered to be compiled with Mono instead, we'll see. Might help. Or not :p

"I would love to see the brothel more dark"
Hmm, somehow reminds me of " " game. Won't recommend it, though.

Reactions: maaddi

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
Well, if it's really considered to be compiled with Mono instead, we'll see. Might help. Or not :p

Fingers crossed!

Yeah... i know "Black market". Played it for an hour or so. Not mine either. But MBM i played, eeeh, to long and to often haha :BootyTime:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

Yea idk I tried the game in the past and I think the dev might be a bit fucked in the head, I will stay with Monster Black Market since that one seems mild compared to Black Market... (and yea I was a bit disturbed so I uninstalled)

Reactions: yma3361

Tonacate

Jun 11, 2018
Not gonna lie fellas, i though Black Market was pretty mid and nothing else.
I won't disagree but cmon u also need to mention the (and yes THAT was the theme) cp and gore in this game was fucked up...
If you got better suggestions, there is a thread with game suggestions that are similar to this theme, that I'm following, you can add them there. I'd be more than happy to hear other good games you may now.
Here's the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-best-brothel-sim-games.24517/

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes