Balzy!

Nov 9, 2020
For the longest time I have been trying to find out what is this room for... They say its nothing in the intro, but common is it really nothing but a dusty old basement?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I heard people are getting a special ending if they max out all girls affections before the end of the game? is that a ng+ thing? I cannot see another way to have enough affection for everyone and get monsters out on time. Adding to that, I wonder if there will be a new ending since there are new girls being added.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
I heard people are getting a special ending if they max out all girls affections before the end of the game? is that a ng+ thing? I cannot see another way to have enough affection for everyone and get monsters out on time. Adding to that, I wonder if there will be a new ending since there are new girls being added.
It's actually very easy to max out affection while farming monsters while even thriving. Once you learn the core mechanics/strats you'll have maxed out affection on all the girls by day 25. Also regarding that new ending thing the devs confirmed there will be an alternate ending but they've given no details on it. My bets on it will involve the new succubus npc where you gotta choose either the girls or the succubus in the end, not both.

Aug 22, 2021
You basically need to complete the achievements for all girls before day 50, and it is doable on your first run. For the record, I did this, but I also play using epic micromanagement with time stopped for probably 85% of my playtime.

For the record though, you just get a unique splash art at the end for this effort. That by itself is probably not worth that level of effort. At least wait until the DLC drops (less than a week if this thread is to be believed) so you get the full experience?

No idea on the new ending, but that very real possibility only supports my above suggestion.

Reactions: Warthogs308

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
well the hardest girl for me is the one with pixies bc she wants to to grind up like 5 of each race which I dont have early. I will wait a week to start a new campaign though, this has quickly become my favorite game and I can wait. wish there were more games like this.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Actually, while I'm on the topic. I bet the new story will be like the girls don't even KNOW that the succubus is chilling in the center room, the woman in the red dress tells you to ignore it at the beginning of each run. And the dev post said that the succubus will be in charge of making tentacles and brainwashing the other npcs. And once you brainwash an npc, they start staying in your manor instead of the room they've always been in. I'm thinking if you have the succubus brainwash all the npcs, you get a new ending where they can't do anything while the succubus betrays you and takes over the place using the tentacles you helped her produce. I think that's the case because the devs state that there's no sex scene for maxing out her affection, I don't think she's even gonna have an affection meter. Of course that's just a theory, A GAME THEORY! THANKS FOR WATCHING XD

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
I'm gonna go off topic, but has anyone consider a Homunculus mother that gives birth to infinite amounts of babies but it takes time to give birth. Like at least a 2 weeks, but when you get an upgrade, it will reduce to a single week.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well the hardest girl for me is the one with pixies bc she wants to to grind up like 5 of each race which I dont have early. I will wait a week to start a new campaign though, this has quickly become my favorite game and I can wait. wish there were more games like this.
You have 50 days for this, build more breeding rooms and keep buying slaves, put them in the brothel and don't allow condoms, eventually you'll have a breeding operation.
Dismantle slaves for DNA and finally craft your best slaves to be breed in the brothel and with monsters.
It's quiet simple to have around 100 Monsters in an ingame day with several breeders capable of haveing 3 offsprings each pregnancy (you'll need more rooms for the ancient ones since they are single birth only)

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I'm gonna go off topic, but has anyone consider a Homunculus mother that gives birth to infinite amounts of babies but it takes time to give birth. Like at least a 2 weeks, but when you get an upgrade, it will reduce to a single week.
Game mechanics already allow that with any girl basically. It's alright idea, but I don't think devs would make art specifically for pale/vampirisic faced broodmother from Dragon Age Origins. And honestly bit boring to look at some weird wormlike wimin pooping babies like an Ant Queen she is.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes