Jan 18, 2023
I swear, the more i play the more it reminds me to Slave Matrix
>your boss is a blonde bimbo that only care about money
>the history is basically "ay lmao, you dont remember too much but now you are in debt, here, manage this lovely business to paying us"
>the prices of monsters vary and works as it were a stock market
>the number of rooms available are unlimited since begining, there is no need to unlock shit
>you can choose between use the girls in brothel or to breed
It would be nice if the developer of SM is part of this team, that game was my favorite time ago.

Reactions: Varalaker and PDL

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
>your boss is a blonde bimbo that only care about money
Money?
She is a Slut for Monsters but money is hardly an issue to her... the organisation on the other hand...
>the history is basically "ay lmao, you dont remember too much but now you are in debt, here, manage this lovely business to paying us"
History...
"Wanne work for us? if you do well you can own our asses, if not we'll own yours"
>the number of rooms available are unlimited since begining, there is no need to unlock shit
There is plenty to unlock and the DLC will provide even more so
>you can choose between use the girls in brothel or to breed
You can also Milk them like cattle or slaughter them to produce rare Items to sell

Reactions: PDL

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
Seen it. Did you try to install any mods? Maybe BepInEX mod pack? Did you try a clean version?
As far as you didn't change anything in 1.2.10 version posted here I don't know what can cause an issue.

- Anybody knows what these errors are?
Any mod that makes the slaves get pregnant with 5?

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
I dunno why but I cant move the camera with hotkeys anymore. The only thing I did is add BepInEx and the loli plugin in this thread.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Yea idk I tried the game in the past and I think the dev might be a bit fucked in the head, I will stay with Monster Black Market since that one seems mild compared to Black Market... (and yea I was a bit disturbed so I uninstalled)
The biggest problem I had with the game was that it was super hard to scratch together the money. It was constant Expand Or Die.
With Monster Black Market I can take it relatively easy, especially with pixies helping to automate some processes.

Jan 18, 2023
Money?
She is a Slut for Monsters but money is hardly an issue to her... the organisation on the other hand...

History...
"Wanne work for us? if you do well you can own our asses, if not we'll own yours"

There is plenty to unlock and the DLC will provide even more so

You can also Milk them like cattle or slaughter them to produce rare Items to sell
I was refering to the builiding, you can build any quantity of rooms, in other breed games, you can unlock more space only as the history progress.
In SM i remember you can make them work, not something lewd, but only work. It would be a good add, i dont want the daughterus following the brothel path.

Life could be a dream only with the bare minimum of that. Imagine that the bank, instead of take your house and everything that have your name on it, would offer to its debtors: "hey, we know you dont have shit, so we offer you a stable job with many benefits in our institution, that way you can pay us each month but also having money to save and spend"

Reactions: Tastetester12

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was refering to the builiding, you can build any quantity of rooms, in other breed games, you can unlock more space only as the history progress.
In SM i remember you can make them work, not something lewd, but only work. It would be a good add, i dont want the daughterus following the brothel path.
Well you can simply make them stand in MCs pleasure rooms in the Mansion or Milk them in order to make money.
In BM they were able to offer online shows, ot sure about SM never liked the graphics.
Life could be a dream only with the bare minimum of that. Imagine that the bank, instead of take your house and everything that have your name on it, would offer to its debtors: "hey, we know you dont have shit, so we offer you a stable job with many benefits in our institution, that way you can pay us each month but also having money to save and spend"
Or you compare this to the Mafia... "You boy got potential and have been a good customer of ours for years now, we are willing to put some trust in you... if you fail us we'll take our compensation from your body".
Seems like a better comparisson given the nature of the organization

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
Thanks to Krongorka i managed to edit some script data values and increase the max pregnancy capacity.

Using the scriptDataDump that Krongorka shared here, first you need edit the value "m_MaxMultiplePregnancyCount " inside ConfigData and the value "m_MultiplePregnancyCountList" inside raceData ( example: DwarfData ) that you want to edit.

Screenshot ( Edited DwarfData ):

View attachment 2190225
can you pass the mod?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes