Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Having a release window means now I can play again without worrying about having to drop my current game to update to the new one

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
I suspect he talkes about the unique slaves which are rewarded by completing the "Quests" of the unique NPCs (Slavetrader, Disassembler, Laboratory, Brothel Madams)
I don't know, secret means do something that game does not show you how to do. But you get the unique slaves by just playing normally, so they are not the secret characters.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know, secret means do something that game does not show you how to do. But you get the unique slaves by just playing normally, so they are not the secret characters.
Well they are in their own way... you can neither create, buy or breed them.
While it's easy to aquire them by fulfilling the unique NPC Quests it's not really the obvious way considering how you would normally aquire slaves... though I agree the wrong term was used.
I played the game several times and there are no other character than those... unless you call Minotaur and Salamander secret, since so many people keep askeing about them. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anxietyness

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
there is autosave, every start of new day

Correction: every time it goes night, it shows it on bottom right if you look closely
Holy shit I am actually blind. I NEVER fucking noticed that. When was that implemented like which version is that from? You saved me from a headache thank you.

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
1.so how can I increase Amelia love bc I done all her task in old ver 1.0.2.0 but just get max at 91% and dont know how to continue and how can I turn on the payment period option again bc when I want to turn it off it said im not done so I cant but when I done all the payment I want to turn it on so what can I do about that and is there other ways to increased Amelia love %

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes