ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Got a weird bug(?) where any girl I transfer from the private estate back to the main estate gets VD. And since I didn't have any cure ready and the slave market RNG hates me, the unique dwarf princess died before I could cure her. -_-

• Sad
Reactions: daquus

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Got a weird bug(?) where any girl I transfer from the private estate back to the main estate gets VD. And since I didn't have any cure ready and the slave market RNG hates me, the unique dwarf princess died before I could cure her. -_-
Did you have a girl die and disappear in the slave pen girls usually appear in when you tranfer them? If the room has black particules, it is contamined and any girl transfered there will be instantly contaminated. Try destroying and rebuilding the room. Or it could be a room in the mansion.
By the way, if you struggle with cures, build a room out of the way so that girls can't accidently be put there by fairies, put a contaminated girl there (disable fairies for her, you dont want her to die anywhere else), let her die and disappear to contaminate the room, and then buy girls and put them there directly to contaminate them and then dismatle them. Now you can generate the hardest to get ingredient of the cure easily.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes