megagreen

Mar 22, 2022

Stormchaser007

Nov 5, 2018
So, I completed it, and well, I found a bug, don't send the NPCs in your personal estate away and bring them back. major issue, it locks them in a cage, then you cant get them out

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
If this is regarding my save data:
Endings SHOULD be unlocked, if they are not, there might be some CG flag data in another file or something - but the "ending CG's" are just the images you included in that post, so not missing anything.

It also seems like you no longer acquire the private manor through NG+, instead buying it for 50k money.
Speaking of the endings... is it just me or is there really no point to getting Rune's ending apart from the game laughing at you for being too gullible?

Also about the private estate... considering on a new (clean no clear system file) the game still gives you the unlock private estate tutorial dialogue when you finish the game it seems that you can still unlock it that way.

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
anyone have the save file with the rune ending unlocked? That thing is annoying since you have to unlock 100 tentacle rooms.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I would like to point out how Black Market by Imade+, the inspiration for this game, is banned from this site for guro and loli.
It plays the exact same as this game. Has the same DNA collection and upgrades, same brothel and monster management.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-black-market.87396/post-6115361
Yet this game did not get banned.
I just want the BM to get unbanned smh

Last edited:

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
NPCs don't move
I was not clear that I meant after brainwashing them.

Unless that's still the case when they appear in your mansion with traits that you can click on.
Idle animation plays, and you can click on them like other slaves and view their traits, but cannot move them anywhere, which seems odd to me unless I am misunderstanding something.

Apr 21, 2017
I was not clear that I meant after brainwashing them.

Unless that's still the case when they appear in your mansion with traits that you can click on.
Idle animation plays, and you can click on them like other slaves and view their traits, but cannot move them anywhere, which seems odd to me unless I am misunderstanding something.

You move your character to them, they don't move from the spot as you fuck them where they stand.

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone post the two new CGs for those of us that don't wanna restart the whole game again?

Not the save or whatever just the images if possible.

Please and thanks.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes