Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
How did you even-hahaha yeah you're kinda f-ed there bud.

You aren't suppose to do be able to do that so she's stuck there. Forever
Now you can see why I was confused. I assumed you were supposed to be able to move them like normal slaves since I could send her back and forth. You can even see the option pop up in the center of the screen.

Apparently that isn't supposed to happen, so let this be a warning for people in the future who might encounter the same bug.

Time for a new game I guess.

anon108

May 9, 2018
Now you can see why I was confused. I assumed you were supposed to be able to move them like normal slaves since I could send her back and forth. You can even see the option pop up in the center of the screen.

Apparently that isn't supposed to happen, so let this be a warning for people in the future who might encounter the same bug.

Time for a new game I guess.
Are you playing the latest patch? This bug already got fixed iirc

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would like to point out how Black Market by Imade+, the inspiration for this game, is banned from this site for guro and loli.
It plays the exact same as this game. Has the same DNA collection and upgrades, same brothel and monster management.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-black-market.87396/post-6115361
That's utterly wrong.
Black Market has no Monsters or DNA collection, it's a barebone Brothel simulator with Loli and Guro and is made by "E-made+"... unless you are talking about another game (I don't think so though).
There are no unlockables aside of new rooms that become available after reaching a certain number of achievements and each room can be doubled in effecience for money... there is a story but it's not as good as in MBM... also the game has a complete English translation from the creators themselfes.
Behold.

I break game.
That shouldn't be possible in 2.0.3.0 but the Update only prevents it... doesn't fix the error if you did it in a previous Version

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Ah fuck here goes my early game Dragonian Production facility :(
I know. I'm replaying the game in master and imagine my surprise that the estate is not immediately unlocked. Looks like you have to rely on Rune and the eggs for money to get the estate fast. I thought of unlocking the brothel immediately, but that only pays after you get the max upgrade. That and getting children from clients are a hit or miss.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I know. I'm replaying the game in master and imagine my surprise that the estate is not immediately unlocked. Looks like you have to rely on Rune and the eggs for money to get the estate fast. I thought of unlocking the brothel immediately, but that only pays after you get the max upgrade. That and getting children from clients are a hit or miss.
I found that allowing no condoms on gold clients past a certain point is pretty good, but it is a bit of a journey to there.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Kinda funny that freedom to choose an NPC doesn't really matter since default NPC unlocking order were already optimized.
You can't industrialize without Flora and therefore no money and material.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
I found that allowing no condoms on gold clients past a certain point is pretty good, but it is a bit of a journey to there.
Yeah that takes a long while to matter. Tentacles and their eggs pay more til then.

Kinda funny that freedom to choose an NPC doesn't really matter since default NPC unlocking order were already optimized.
Actually yeah Flora is an immediate unlock, but you can also now say the same with Barbara. Admittedly though that choice only works if you don't mind micromanaging yourself. The others though? The others are nothing without Flora.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But haveing the Brothel early will allow you to create new slaves without relying on RNG of the slave market, the quality won't be good but that can still help until you are able to actually breed better slaves... also the Dwarf is also a game changer

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I mean flora's the only one you need for growth. Then you need lolidragon to get the big monsters. Brothel's irrelevant and the Room upgrades are fun but ultimately flavor.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
But haveing the Brothel early will allow you to create new slaves without relying on RNG of the slave market, the quality won't be good but that can still help until you are able to actually breed better slaves... also the Dwarf is also a game changer
The problem with this is that it takes a while and can be risky. Admittedly if you get Barbara first then the disease won't be a problem I guess.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah, Brothel became much more viable strategy in the DLC, but it competitor are way too strong.
Brothel allow you to build up your slave quality while Pixy merely increase your action. It simply quality vs quantity.
Normally brothel should win out in a long run, but Pixy snowball too fast to even compare.

If you plan to go for brothel anyway I recommend you get sterilization upgrade as soon as possible. It basically the only reason brothel are still kinda viable in DLC.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes