Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So there are 63 Spine skeletons edited in total. Each have 3 or 5 sprite sheet files depending on a pose type (normal, fill, outline / monster fill, monster outline). And that's not touching any unique characters, just for common Woman/Girl figures. I wonder how their next game graphics will be structured...
Now there's still a lot of stuff to tweak and actually rebuild everything so it can be imported back in the game. But girl graphics are adjusted as well for all tit sizes now. At this point it's not hard, just time consuming and repetitive as hell. Hopefully I'll have some spare time next week to prepare some initial release at least.

Tits5GirlRestAndIShouldRestAsWell.gif

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
So there are 63 Spine skeletons edited in total. Each have 3 or 5 sprite sheet files depending on a pose type (normal, fill, outline / monster fill, monster outline). And that's not touching any unique characters, just for common Woman/Girl figures. I wonder how their next game graphics will be structured...
Now there's still a lot of stuff to tweak and actually rebuild everything so it can be imported back in the game. But girl graphics are adjusted as well for all tit sizes now. At this point it's not hard, just time consuming and repetitive as hell. Hopefully I'll have some spare time next week to prepare some initial release at least.

View attachment 2565960
I'll just say, you have done amazing work for the mod and your rigging in learning how to do all this. I salute your dedication to the challenge of learning something like this cause I know I don't have half the brain for it haha.

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
the only thing i didn't like about the complex breeding mod is that the Modder took out the using the milk to upgrade the slaves.
if he can bring it back or something like that back with his own touch that would be awesome

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 2565949

Less than 5 pages ago.... oops, 6 pages ago...
Solution would be to let people pay you literally 5 Euros/Dollars or whatever you use, as a compensation to post what they could find on their own. You'd be so filthy rich that everyone would copycat it. Make lots of money by preying on the stupidity, laziness and incompetency of others. I am an absolute genius, Vader would agree.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

View attachment 2565960
I won't be surprised if the Devs starts DMing you just for hire lmao

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Solution would be to let people pay you literally 5 Euros/Dollars or whatever you use, as a compensation to post what they could find on their own. You'd be so filthy rich that everyone would copycat it. Make lots of money by preying on the stupidity, laziness and incompetency of others. I am an absolute genius, Vader would agree.
No I am a nice guy! I will even get them a present!

lBG8ajE.jpeg

Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
it didn't work for me

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Looking back and I realize most of discussions are very unorganized, I am wondering if someone's made a discord for the community of this game. If not I would like to help make one.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Looking back and I realize most of discussions are very unorganized, I am wondering if someone's made a discord for the community of this game. If not I would like to help make one.
Me dumbass. Just remembered that mbm has characters that look underaged, and that doesn't gel well with discord. Just forget I said anything damn.

riper3241

Sep 13, 2020
Hey there people, so i'm running the Complex breeding mod.
Does anyone have a guide or something more explained to achieve different races and stuff?
I've tried using the tentacle room to give them better stats as in womb size and breast size but all i'm getting in the upgrades I do to the tentacle room are negative values instead of positive ones, could it be a bug on my end or is it intended that way?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
how do you undo the brainwashing? if you want to see the old scene again, it says "you can't see the scene in her depraved state" is there any way to undo it or did I just fuck up by not having a back up save from before the brainwashing that isn't in infinite mode?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes