XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
The PixiesInPrivate mod doesn't seem to work for me. I turned off the HealthPixyPlus one and turned on the Pixies one, but nothing happened. All the girls are marked for the pixies to do stuff with them, but they won't do anything in the private estate.

Not sure what I am doing wrong and I am running on the 2.0.15 version.
can confirm.it dont work.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
random mod ideas(now has my personal priority noted in,1=highest,5=neutral,10=whatever.EG,P1):
- dynamic changable protagonist* pp size.(IF possible.cause why not?P5)

*busy for a since may 2023.expect a weekly update for this post
bump weekly update?(also wth did f95 disabled the html and markdown tags,now my post looks so lame,lol)

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Hey people i put up this guide to help people that are starting using the mod or don't know how to get more rare and legendary slaves to see if it helps.
You can safely add this: Dracolich is also end of line in evolution. Also, Golem created by Artificers has no further evolution (CBM 0.5.0.17)

myclon12

Jan 22, 2020
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
how to use this. this mod does not appear in my game?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
The PixiesInPrivate mod doesn't seem to work for me. I turned off the HealthPixyPlus one and turned on the Pixies one, but nothing happened. All the girls are marked for the pixies to do stuff with them, but they won't do anything in the private estate.

Not sure what I am doing wrong and I am running on the 2.0.15 version.
The mod is turned off by default, you have to enable it by opening bipenx or whatever its name is, using the key f5 or f4.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
This would be a much more fitting expression for the slaves :D

View attachment 2577174
I can totally see it as an expression for "drained-rest" non-depraved type. The problem, however, it requires someone skilled with redrawing sprites. I can see if it's possible on a technical-implementation level, more or less.

By the way, what's the image source? I like this artstyle/shading.

Jul 5, 2020
I can totally see it as an expression for "drained-rest" non-depraved type. The problem, however, it requires someone skilled with redrawing sprites. I can see if it's possible on a technical-implementation level, more or less.

By the way, what's the image source? I like this artstyle/shading.
It is the original image... with some tweaks ;)

1682611636309.png

UnitBravo

Dec 30, 2019
I wonder if we can use it to generate new sprites :p
You probably could. I've fiddled around with a variant that runs entirely on my own machine. You might even be able to get the style down; the issue would be that you still need someone to rig them and manually cut them out of the image you generated. Or so I'd imagine.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

Ah right, I almost forgot it's "the best artist" now.

I wonder if we can use it to generate new sprites :p
Ay yo if you take on this monumental and stressful task just for revamping the graphics; all I can say is you will become a self propelled demi god at that point lmao.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Alright, I reused some of available assets for "idle stand" expression. Treat it as a very rough test only.
idleTest.gif

You probably could. I've fiddled around with a variant that runs entirely on my own machine. You might even be able to get the style down; the issue would be that you still need someone to rig them and manually cut them out of the image you generated. Or so I'd imagine.
Well, I'm using some spine mesh manipulation for editing MBM sprites anyway. A lot of work is done at this point. I'm only saying this AI stuff might be useful when there's enough interest from people to expand on originally available assets for hairstyles, horns, ears. Remember, each of these assets will have to be repeated for all poses and in different positions.

Last edited:

paposhm

Jan 27, 2018
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.

Recompiled CheatMod for bepin 6.0.0-be.665 without spawn feature.

Wish someone could rebuid ComplexBreeding. Spent few days without any luck :(
View attachment MBMModMenu6.rar

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
The mod is turned off by default, you have to enable it by opening bipenx or whatever its name is, using the key f5 or f4.
If you read my comment you would have seen that I did turn it on and I turned off the mod it conflicted with and still nothing was happening. I even restarted the game with the mod turned on to see if that would help, but still nothing.

Jul 5, 2020
Well, I'm using some spine mesh manipulation for editing MBM sprites anyway. A lot of work is done at this point. I'm only saying this AI stuff might be useful when there's enough interest from people to expand on originally available assets for hairstyles, horns, ears. Remember, each of these assets will have to be repeated for all poses and in different positions.
Show me what you can

1682624906883.png

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes