Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Another question, how will it look like with MBM style monsters? I wonder how it will be rendered.

OrcGirlT5.gif

On another thought, we can try to make a test Woman skeleton using this AI. Editing each sprite with AI and matching art style with seams removal (170+ sprites for the current Woman type model) will be quite a task, plus adjustments in Spine. Yeah... pretty cool concept, but it will be hard. Still, if you absolutely want to see if it's possible to put into the game, well, here's idle stand pose sprite sources:

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Another question, how will it look like with MBM style monsters? I wonder how it will be rendered.

View attachment 2578107

On another thought, we can try to make a test Woman skeleton using this AI. Editing each sprite with AI and matching art style with seams removal (170+ sprites for the current Woman type model) will be quite a task, plus adjustments in Spine. Yeah... pretty cool concept, but it will be hard. Still, if you absolutely want to see if it's possible to put into the game, well, here's idle stand pose sprite sources:
You can forget about doing it part by part. AI uses the context around it to form shapes. That will never work.

About the sprite you shared, it is also hard because there is not much a lot of contrast. Even a human must take a couple seconds to understand what is going on in that animation. It took me a couple seconds to realize the cum on the cock, the horns on the head, and the dragon tail. Not to mention that both monster and girl are using the white scheme, so not a lot of contrast. Besides, being so together, her body overlapping his makes it also harder.

This is the best I could do.

1682636299084.png

wowsocoolman

Jan 27, 2023
Screenshot 2023-04-27 191854.png
here be dragons

also anyone know how to get demonic angels? I got a angel with 1 demonic though chance, but it only gives birth to humans. I'm pretty sure this because demonic is a banned trait for giving birth to angels.

But, you have to get 9 demonic to reach devil. So anyone know how to make angels with the demonic trait give birth to angels?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You can forget about doing it part by part. AI uses the context around it to form shapes. That will never work.

About the sprite you shared, it is also hard because there is not much a lot of contrast. Even a human must take a couple seconds to understand what is going on in that animation. It took me a couple seconds to realize the cum on the cock, the horns on the head, and the dragon tail. Not to mention that both monster and girl are using the white scheme, so not a lot of contrast. Besides, being so together, her body overlapping his makes it also harder.

View attachment 2578280
Thanks. Not gonna lie, this looks great. Yeah, recreating that in spine properly would be really hard, but the more I think about it... maybe there's a way. For example, here I just took this image, created custom meshes for new tits and this is what I got. So, for a full body conversion I have an idea - I can make a base image of girl-woman skeleton in a pose and "strip it" down to basics without hairs (I can see this would be really hard to do, but also possible), chains, etc. Anything which might get in a way is removed from the scene. Then, after you're done with Stable Diffusion image, I can take it, and try to break it down to individual sprites. Well, mind you, I'm really not that skilled, but I'm crazy enough to give it a shot :p

OrcGirlT-SD.gif
PS: Removed face from the base model as well.

Also, do you think it's possible to update only tits sprites individually? I can tell that alone and maybe some body parts will give a good enough "upgrade" to the visuals.

Last edited:

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
View attachment 2578310
here be dragons

also anyone know how to get demonic angels? I got a angel with 1 demonic though chance, but it only gives birth to humans. I'm pretty sure this because demonic is a banned trait for giving birth to angels.

But, you have to get 9 demonic to reach devil. So anyone know how to make angels with the demonic trait give birth to angels?
That's Devil you want. The requirement is: mother: angel with zero sacred essence and 9 demonic essence; father: human. For zero sacred essence, you need to use the tentacle room to drain it. For lv9 demonic essence, I suggest using monsters with high demonic essence, as brothel is not complete that no guest can have that high level essence.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
honestly the overly shaded art does not mix with the flat anime style --and also the hands are fucked up as usual-- but that's just me. I actually liked the original art style of the dev

Reactions: miyumew and Xieus

Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023

View attachment 2578280
how do you do them xd

realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
Complete (manually played) savedata for CBM 0.5.0.17. Default save data location: C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

Contains:
All 5 monsters with all essence at lv10
All 32 species of slaves in the mansion. 5 for each species with different colors by different parents. All slaves are at largest breast (if not, give them milk to grow) and womb size. All slaves are lv10 with all essence and all have robust bloodline except for Dracoliches, whose traits are fixed.
Drain room of each type individually.

Enjoy your breeder life.

Super thanks to CBM
and its creator guyverek
and MBM creator Team-Apple Pie.

Last edited:

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
If you read my comment you would have seen that I did turn it on and I turned off the mod it conflicted with and still nothing was happening. I even restarted the game with the mod turned on to see if that would help, but still nothing.
I just checked my game, version 2.0.15.1, BepInExConfigManager 1.4.0, the mod works for me. Pixies are moving slaves to be milked in private estate.
The modpack is BepInEx_b665_MBM_v2_0_14_0_mods_v10.
Maybe delete every other plugin, save the game, restart the game and check with just this mod.

I only have the following plugins installed, the rest are deleted, not just deactivated.

BepInExConfigManager.Mono.dll, MapKeyboardExtended.dll, MBMModsServices.dll, NoTitsLimit.dll, OvumRejuvenation.dll, PixiesInPrivate.dll, UniverseLib.Mono.dll, UniverseLib.Mono.xml.

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
anyone know how i can make the player estate have more then one model fucking girls? i saw someone had done something that made multiple player models or brothel customers show up in player estate

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I am not sure that is going to work, this is the best I could get :(

View attachment 2578475
Thanks. Yeah, I kinda expected that, realizing AI will do a better looking job with more assets it have. This just confirmed my thoughts. Anyway, thanks to that I played a bit with a single animation pose in spine using a very hacky approach in editing given assets from your two images:
OrcGirlT-SDv2.gif OrcGirlT5.gif

PS: I do need to point out that it's just a test only, I'm just testing my skills with spine/aseprite.

Odanary

Apr 28, 2023
I don't know how to code but would it be possible to increase the lifespan of the game beyond day 50 by continuing the monster requests?

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks. Yeah, I kinda expected that, realizing AI will do a better looking job with more assets it have. This just confirmed my thoughts. Anyway, thanks to that I played a bit with a single animation pose in spine using a very hacky approach in editing given assets from your two images:
View attachment 2579071 View attachment 2579075

PS: I do need to point out that it's just a test only, I'm just testing my skills with spine/aseprite.

possible to make this a mod in the future? im actually curious now

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
View attachment 2579071 View attachment 2579075

can't wait for some genius to really revamp the sprites to this artstyle in the near future. Really give the game a whole new fresh take

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, I really can't guarantee I'll take on revamping any more sprite skeletons with Stable Diffusion assets at this point. Especially not for common girls-woman skeletons. Remember, 'base' models like these use multiple assets which are then controlled via spine controller script. What I'm showing here is a very rough approach and won't be a working solution for any graphical mod. This is why I'm not releasing my current mod, it just takes time to align everything so it looks coherent enough. But it's much closer now, though.
Now, unique slaves in their original form without mods and fixed assets... seems more possible to me. But still tons of work, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dadaism and Kurin

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I just checked my game, version 2.0.15.1, BepInExConfigManager 1.4.0, the mod works for me. Pixies are moving slaves to be milked in private estate.
The modpack is BepInEx_b665_MBM_v2_0_14_0_mods_v10.
Maybe delete every other plugin, save the game, restart the game and check with just this mod.

I only have the following plugins installed, the rest are deleted, not just deactivated.

BepInExConfigManager.Mono.dll, MapKeyboardExtended.dll, MBMModsServices.dll, NoTitsLimit.dll, OvumRejuvenation.dll, PixiesInPrivate.dll, UniverseLib.Mono.dll, UniverseLib.Mono.xml.
The mod started to work for me the other day and I don't know what I did to fix it. I just launched the game and loaded my save and it just started working.

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
Do you know how to get sacred essence?I've been looking for a long time now but I don't know where to get only the slaves that come with it by default

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes