XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
The mod started to work for me the other day and I don't know what I did to fix it. I just launched the game and loaded my save and it just started working.
i think your plugin is either oudated or you have bepin version clash a quick reinstall of plugin and enable pixies by default worked perfectly fine for me.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
devs dropped a new post about the new game they're making, along with some concept art pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's great. Also, I don't think there's a need to use spoiler for this post, just saying.

- Deliberately aiming to annihilate the party in the dungeon is also a good strategy.

IllNauticalBrant-size_restricted.gif

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Imagine if our male character raped female goblins, I'd really like that, I've never seen that in a game, the other way around. Rescue females humans from goblins, kill male and rape female goblins :WeSmart:
Well, not going to give y'all any warnings (and won't hide it with a spoiler, just because I can). Here's something cursed I made after reading your post:

GoblinGirlColored.gif

- and rape female goblins -
"Yes, that's a good strategy, but beware of dickgirl variation:"

GoblinWtitsanddickV2.gif

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Well, not going to give y'all any warnings (and won't hide it with a spoiler, just because I can). Here's something cursed I made after reading your post:

View attachment 2581676

View attachment 2581679
I guess he kills them along with male goblins XD
Let's try again with female wolf to see if they seem less creepy

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

View attachment 2581676

View attachment 2581679
Oh hell nah I might as well re-install my windows, change my graphics card, motherboard, storage, rams, monitors, desk, headsets, speakers, sub woofers, fans, AIO, CPU, power supply, burn the entire house with holy fire and change states if that happens.

Wait.....where the fuck am I? What the fuck happened?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The thread here mentions this is still partially censored.

As of the latest patch, what scenes from the DLC are censored?
Practically none. I think an ending CG with non-brainwashed NPC have a bit of mosaic on it, but it's not that noticeable to tell for certain. Otherwise it's fully uncensored.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I don't suppose there's a place where we congregated all the mods?

I know there's a random names for girls mod that's pretty cool. I was hoping for a "more variability mod" that randomizes hair/skin colors more, didnt seem to find one looking through the thread. Complex is great with the different species but i'm not a fan of the way traits work in that mod (great mod just not something i'd use personally). Also do we have a page for updates on the RPG project they have?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I don't suppose there's a place where we congregated all the mods?

I know there's a random names for girls mod that's pretty cool. I was hoping for a "more variability mod" that randomizes hair/skin colors more, didnt seem to find one looking through the thread. Complex is great with the different species but i'm not a fan of the way traits work in that mod (great mod just not something i'd use personally). Also do we have a page for updates on the RPG project they have?
'Custom' mod is in works. Once I'm done with Tits mod, which is almost complete, by the way. Just need to compile it all properly and it will be ready for a public share. First release will come with 2 new tits sizes - 1 size which was rendered partially/broken (Small for loli, Flat for Adult slaves) and one which is bigger than current biggest one. Probably will be an underwhelming release, but that will serve as 'base' for future updates. And I honestly want to see a feedback about how it works with other BepInEx, something is ought to break, but I'm more interested about Complex Breeding compatibility.

Last edited:

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
Working on a mod that restricts the hair colors of slaves to how their race appears in their icon, the plan is to try to make slaves with unique hair colors seem more unique, as well as open the possibility of creating 'Custom' characters (They will still look like normal slaves with normal slave clothes, just with the unique hair color setting them apart). What is your thoughts on this?
imagee.png
Also going to put out the idea of creating a GUI menu and using it to display and use a separate trait system, I tried doing it, but GUIs are not my strong suit and I lost motivation.

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
New Game Patch dropped and thread should be updated

• v2.0.16.0 (Apr/14/2023)
    • Set all initial values of the upper section's overall fairy management options to "check".
    • For more details, please refer to the support website.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Working on a mod that restricts the hair colors of slaves to how their race appears in their icon, the plan is to try to make slaves with unique hair colors seem more unique, as well as open the possibility of creating 'Custom' characters (They will still look like normal slaves with normal slave clothes, just with the unique hair color setting them apart). What is your thoughts on this?
View attachment 2583242
Also going to put out the idea of creating a GUI menu and using it to display and use a separate trait system, I tried doing it, but GUIs are not my strong suit and I lost motivation.
Interesting, although I don't really like to restict parts/color usage (but that's just my opinion). I'd prefer a mod which explores the possibility to showcase characters in their "idle stand position", like we already have during Niel creation-customization window and/or when we're getting unique slaves and disables usage of static portraits.

Reactions: Xieus and Dadaism
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes