zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
there is no plugin folder in mine
When there is no plugin folder, you need to run the game once so it can generate config files (it will also generate the plugins folder)

not working. other mods working except yours. i tried using latest bepinex(5.4.21 and bepinex from mod pack(5.4.20)) both not working with your mod. already install on MonsterBlackMarket\BepInEx\plugins (its plugins no upercase). already tried installing just your mod on both but still nothing. toggle menu not showing anywhere.
other mod working but just yours is not. so idk what the problem
I have no clue what the problem is either. Some people say it works, some people say it doesnt work, and I don't have enough information to determine what the cause could be.

MAKATURIMICUARO ALV

Jun 17, 2020
When there is no plugin folder, you need to run the game once so it can generate config files (it will also generate the plugins folder)

I have no clue what the problem is either. Some people say it works, some people say it doesnt work, and I don't have enough information to determine what the cause could be.
i know, the problem is that the bepinex dont generate a plugin folder

LoafersMaster

May 22, 2022
sorry guys but is there any tutorial to install the mods?
Try under where techno posted.
I'm pretty sure you can find what you are looking for here

Jester, just download the CBM, and then comment out or remove the CBM mod from the plugins folder.

Marian, either of these are direct copies of my working games, with bepin installed already. Pick one or the other, unzip to folder, and run.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I think the number of people who refuse to read the thread has reached double digits now. There are literal packaged game+mod mega links in the literal previous page but these ****** keep asking the same question. My ignore list is going to integer overflow at this rate
Apologies if you are referring to me?

I always make an attempt to search through a thread before posting, but I don't believe my question is this same topic? I'm unsure though due to the way this is phrased and posted just below my query.

I was mostly just curious to hear about what mods have been made, as I don't believe there is a clear list of mods for the game, and explanations on what they actually are and what they add. The thread links seem to be out of date for example.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Apologies if you are referring to me?

I always make an attempt to search through a thread before posting, but I don't believe my question is this same topic? I'm unsure though due to the way this is phrased and posted just below my query.

I was mostly just curious to hear about what mods have been made, as I don't believe there is a clear list of mods for the game, and explanations on what they actually are and what they add. The thread links seem to be out of date for example.
Did you look in the threads from Kron's sig? he has a pretty good list of everything there, as well as links, and whether it is currently being worked on or not.

Monster Black Market - ComplexBreeding Mod by guyverek
Monster Black Market 2.0.15.1 + DLC Unpacked Sprite Data - Community Spine-Learning Project
Monster Black Market 2.0.15.1 + DLC - Assembly Tweaks/Mods

Monster Black Market - Tits Size 5 Mod Progress Report

Skelento

Apr 24, 2020
The original scope of the mod was to add an additional tits size, bigger than "Huge" 'type 4'. Then I learned how to port assets between 'girl' and 'woman' figures. Then I learned how to make thigh size independent of growth state/tits size and it caused some graphical issues for 'girl' figures. So you see, it's like a snowball effect.
As for ETA, I can't say when it will be ready because I simply can't work on it full time. On some days I can't even work on it for 1hour/day simply because I can't.
However, I can say that 'Woman' (grown slave) figures are mostly done. They now have graphics set for 'Flat' and an 'Extra' tits size. 'Girl' figures are a bit harder because I adjust thigh size 2 (big one) to match one body type instead of 3 original types. Once it's done, additional customization features can be done a bit faster, I believe.
Do you think its at all possible for a release once the tits size for the grown slaves is completely ready, or would you rather wait until more things are done? I think there'd be some merit to doing an initial release with that feature alone being available, but its understandable if you want to wait as well.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Do you think its at all possible for a release once the tits size for the grown slaves is completely ready, or would you rather wait until more things are done? I think there'd be some merit to doing an initial release with that feature alone being available, but its understandable if you want to wait as well.
I actually thinking about initial-like release. I'm reading a lot of posts on this forum and, for example, I probably won't be using delta patching for assets. Even if it saves tons of space for users/makes people download less, it's just will be harder to install and I don't want writing long FAQs. I also realize that a somewhat comprehensive FAQ will be required anyway.
So, it comes with another problem then: mod size will be quite big, because there will be lots of full-sized asset files (whole data.unity3d, bundleassets), I guess ~200mb (rough estimate). But actual changes between versions can and probably will be pretty insignificant. But there's no avoiding that, I'm afraid.
Other point I want to learn eventually, is how it will work with Complex Breeding Mod, for example. Will it break stuff in it or cause crashes?
Also, any other mod which comes with an edited Assembly-Csharp.dll will be incompatible/it will break mine. That I can pretty much guarantee.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

TenTenTimes

May 3, 2020
Any ComplexBreeding mod expert? I'm kind of stuck at Noteworthy in the brothel with most factions, do I just keep trying to increase or is this actually the highest? I don't seem to find any decent Knight customers so I'm stuck with 6 Sacred... What's the highest reputation rank? Thanks in advance.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Also, any other mod which comes with an edited Assembly-Csharp.dll will be incompatible/it will break mine. That I can pretty much guarantee.
hahaha, guess it's back to the editing again if I want my assembly to work with yours....which is one reason I didn't install 16 yet, didn't feel like editing again...lol...

We need an injector that would allow for multiple Assemblies to be merged together...lol...but then with that I am reminded of this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
hahaha, guess it's back to the editing again if I want my assembly to work with yours....which is one reason I didn't install 16 yet, didn't feel like editing again...lol...

We need an injector that would allow for multiple Assemblies to be merged together...lol...but then with that I am reminded of this:

Oh yeah, it doesn't help that dnspy editing sometimes mess up with the original code structure (I'm trying to use IL editing where it's possible just to avoid it). Double trouble time :p

Reactions: ever.vila.ss
Apr 16, 2019
Any ComplexBreeding mod expert? I'm kind of stuck at Noteworthy in the brothel with most factions, do I just keep trying to increase or is this actually the highest? I don't seem to find any decent Knight customers so I'm stuck with 6 Sacred... What's the highest reputation rank? Thanks in advance.
I assume by saying stuck u want to get into Sacred 10, to get 10 of anything u can just prepare goblin or wolf for it.
Ex. Prepare goblin with demonic 10 sacred 10 then breed it with demonic girls until the offspring got sacred 10 then u can just remove the demonic at tentacle room.

Apr 16, 2019
guys can you give me tips for Complex Breeding Mod? i'm really stuck
First important tips is play at EASY difficulty, so u can easily understand all the mechanic and not game over too soon b4 day 50.
2nd, player now have female offspring as long as female slave have demonic (mating w/ Goblin & Orc), feral (wolf) etc, utilize this.
3rd, It's important to have the slaves that will laying around (either at Brothel or the breeder type) to have JOB(Blacksmith, warrior, etc)
4th, understand the importance of Tentacle room. U can change a slave breast size and womb size to fit your needs before u start breed with that slave. U can absorb any essences u dont want a slave has, this will become handy for evolution that needs specific essences only.

For example: to evolve Human into Angel, slave need to have Sacred 8 Magical 4 with no Demonic Eternal. u can easily do this by keep breeding Human Demonic with Goblin Sacred Magical Demonic until the female offspring reach the necessary essences. After that absorb all the demonic essence from the offspring, then start breed it with human (2% chance to get the Angel).

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you! Although I'm unfortunately still a bit confused. Their signature seems to mostly be posts on their own work, and one link to the complex breeding mod (which I already asked if it removes the guro mechanic).

Looking back a few pages, there is a bunch of offhand terminology in regards to mods or configurations such as Bepin, Cheat Menu, Shadow Clone, and this massive post which is fairly incomprehensible to me, there is a lot that isn't clearly organised. Not to mention the obvious question about cross compatibility.

There seems to be some active resentment/frustration in regards to people struggling to install the mods correctly, so I'm not sure where I in fit here in regards to my obliviousness.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you! Although I'm unfortunately still a bit confused. Their signature seems to mostly be posts on their own work, and one link to the complex breeding mod (which I already asked if it removes the guro mechanic).

Looking back a few pages, there is a bunch of offhand terminology in regards to mods or configurations such as Bepin, Cheat Menu, Shadow Clone, and this massive post which is fairly incomprehensible to me, there is a lot that isn't clearly organised. Not to mention the obvious question about cross compatibility.

There seems to be some active resentment/frustration in regards to people struggling to install the mods correctly, so I'm not sure where I in fit here in regards to my obliviousness.
it's not so much resentment/frustration as it seems to be one person asks, they are answered, and not more than a few posts later someone else asks the same question...

That being said, I'll try to clarify some of it, at least a little bit. Please be aware, I am not being condescending here, it's just that without knowing your skill level (or anyone else that reads this), I am going to talk as if you know nothing.

So first off, you have a game version, an injector version (bepin, reipatcher, etc), modified game files, and finally memory edits.

For this game, you have a game version of 2.0.15.1 or 2.0.16.0, so when someone says they have a mod that only works on x version, don't get upset if you try it on a different version and things go breaky.

bepin, the game is now in mono, so that's half the battle. There are two major versions that people will use, bepin 5 or bepin 6
in this particular case, complex only works on bepin 5 (also the cheat menu mod that people keep asking about), while most of the other mods only work on 6.

plugins folder for complex using bepinex 5:
plugins folder for normal modded with bepinex 6

modified game files, obviously this is game version specific and when a new version comes out, the modder usually has to work his ass off to get it working with the update. For most unity games, that's usually a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll file. In the case of Kron, he's not only modified that file, but also the assets files for his graphic overhaul.

and finally memory edits. This is usually done with cheat engine which allows you to build a memory address table, and modify the values as the game is running.

That should get you started. If you need more help installing things or cheating in general, look through THIS FORUM for tools and tutorials.

Bort740

Jan 9, 2020
подскажите как увеличить количество дней до финала?
tell me how to increase the number of days until the final?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
подскажите как увеличить количество дней до финала?
tell me how to increase the number of days until the final?
есть много работы, чтобы увеличить количество дней, но вы можете использовать чит-движок, чтобы заморозить время.
there's a lot of work to actually increase the days, but you can use cheat engine to freeze time.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes