XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I was playing rimworld recently and this guy's solution to the permutation issue with N clothing x N body types was kinda brilliant
hmmmm it could speed up the adaptation of cloth but the major limitation we are actually hitting is the animation adaptation since it 90% needs to be manually adjusted and adapted.
The animation engine* MBM uses doesnt have an easy way for us to make it runtime generated.

sadly even then we still need a lot of sprite and work.
because say for girl underground etc has 1 sprite,but when go to brothel* will have another sprite

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
- I thought its quite obvious its possible with cheat mod and my shadowclone mod,its like already 1 month.
- That's another issue - it's hard to follow something you don't use personally.
well i guess maybe you just didnt read some post and got left out from the good infos then.:)

Reactions: Krongorka

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
How or where do you download bepinex, someone have a link or guide how to install the cheats? i have dragged the bepinex folder from this post and .ini file and the MonoBleedingEdge folder into main game folder and placed .dll files into plugin folder, how do i get the cheats and cheat windows to work now?

Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.

LawlessYoda

Sep 23, 2017
Downloaded github Bepinex 5.4 and now game starts at black screen for a second, loads then exits, cant even get to menu, what to do?

I get these 3 screens pop up then it exists, im confused can someone guide for a bepinex and mod install? i have dragged all .dll files to bepinex plugin folder and confused what is wrong.

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
In CBM how do slaves inherrit hair collor? Higher tier slaves have bleak collors, so inattractive...

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
yes in my signature
Nevermind. I just had to copy the Link and paste it. Clicking it doesn't work.

I remember downloading the MBMModMenu, for the Cheatsies. Though it didn't work. I downloaded Complex Breeding, and the Assembly Tweaks from Krongorka, as well as the Mod Collection for things such as Healthy Pixies, NoTitsLimits and etc package.

Last edited:

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
So let us say i sold all my Tentacle eggs by "accident" and destroyed the room.
Did i lock myself completely out of the content on it, or is there sometimes the end of day sale giving you the option to buy an egg?

Jan 8, 2020
yes its already in my own mod,and FYI there is shadow clone mod i released just a few days after cheat mod released and its in my signature and also listed in my all in one mod post.(its bepinv6 though)
Ahh. That would explain why I couldn't get it to work.
I think the mods have a problem of needing specific Bepinex/game versions and cause many people(who aren't up to date) to be confused.
Downloaded github Bepinex 5.4 and now game starts at black screen for a second, loads then exits, cant even get to menu, what to do?

I get these 3 screens pop up then it exists, im confused can someone guide for a bepinex and mod install? i have dragged all .dll files to bepinex plugin folder and confused what is wrong.
Personally, I couldn't get the modpack to work so I only use CBM and the cheat menu, but be aware that CBM is an overhaul of the base game and changes the way many things work(just incase you wanted a taste of the vanilla game).

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Man you guys are a pain, ok, here is a mega link for the complex breeding mod and cheat menu mod. This is a working copy of my game with the mods installed.

For everyone else, here's the main game with the other mods already in place. with it's version of bepin. This also has a super cheaty assembly file that makes the game super super easy (rune on 1st day at night, all others morning of 2nd day, full inventory when rune pops up, 1 pixy for every recycle, all recycle dna's are origin, special slaves and clients are super powered, build capsules without requirements after barbara is unlocked on day 2. Also, no negative trait for upgrades on rooms)

Now, one caveat that you need to remember, both of these, as well as any of your vanillas, all share the same save space with no differentiation between games so make sure you remember which slot goes to which game, otherwise bad things can happen :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'll include one extra bonus to prevent people from learning the search button...the CT table for cheat engine for the freeze time, money, achievement points, Essence, and Neil's dna timer.
View attachment MonsterBlackMarketCT.zip

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I don't know HOW you managed to make the CheatMenu work. But alright. Maybe it is cause it required BEP5 and not BEP6?

bootheghost

Sep 26, 2020
Man you guys are a pain, ok, here is a mega link for the complex breeding mod and cheat menu mod. This is a working copy of my game with the mods installed.
Complex Breeding - MBM Mod.zip

For everyone else, here's the main game with the other mods already in place. with it's version of bepin. This also has a super cheaty assembly file that makes the game super super easy (rune on 1st day at night, all others morning of 2nd day, full inventory when rune pops up, 1 pixy for every recycle, all recycle dna's are origin, special slaves and clients are super powered, build capsules without requirements after barbara is unlocked on day 2. Also, no negative trait for upgrades on rooms)

Monster Black Market - MODDED

Now, one caveat that you need to remember, both of these, as well as any of your vanillas, all share the same save space with no differentiation between games so make sure you remember which slot goes to which game, otherwise bad things can happen :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'll include one extra bonus to prevent people from learning the search button...the CT table for cheat engine for the freeze time, money, achievement points, Essence, and Neil's dna timer.
View attachment 2540075
How did you even manage to get bepin to work? I have 0 idea on how to get install bepin 5 since its just all confusing and 0 instructions on how to manually install them. I did figure out how to get bepin 6 to run but the mod requires bepin 5

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Complex Breeding - MBM Mod.zip

Monster Black Market - MODDED

View attachment 2540075
Sorry for asking and being dumb, but are the Complex Breeding Mod with the other Mods compatible, if I want them to put together??

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I don't know HOW you managed to make the CheatMenu work. But alright. Maybe it is cause it required BEP5 and not BEP6?
Yeah that was mentioned before. Complex was on bepin 5, and so was the cheat menu.
The easy way was that a couple of dozen pages ago someone had packaged the CBM with bepin already.

How did you even manage to get bepin to work? I have 0 idea on how to get install bepin 5 since its just all confusing and 0 instructions on how to manually install them. I did figure out how to get bepin 6 to run but the mod requires bepin 5
Also mentioned...
Follow the instructions on the git page for bepin, make sure you get the right type for the game you want, and the right version for the mod you want to use. I don't remember which person's tag had it, but someone had the tag that had bepin instructions. I also believe there are other topics in the forums for how to do stuff like this, instead of just looking for games, you might want to look in other forums here to see the instructions for modding or getting mods to work.

Reactions: udniweca

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Game says, i can't see NPC sex scene when she is in depraved state.... so how to undo the brainwash?
Please help

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes