Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I'll add your solution post to mine. That was a quick fix man, thank you very much.
There's also one thing I need to check with this mod, though. Let me explain:

I once explained how Girl body types have 3 UpperBody types, which then "connects" properly to their according Thighs (Link to that post). UpperBody Type 1 won't look seamless with big thighs and UpperBody Type 2 and 3 won't work that well with small thighs. So I actually edit the code in a way, so it always use UpperBody type 1 and edited meshes for big thighs sprite.

Here's the original code for Character.cs:
View attachment 2598975

And here's the edited one:

View attachment 2598976

Yeah, I know it's a mess. But I just want to make sure that Complex Breeding mod don't use UpperBody types 2 and 3, only type 1 is needed. Can you check it as well?
No problem. Thank you for the Tits!

For the UpperBody ComplexBreedingMod (CB) is patching over your values, but I can patch it back undoing the changes by CB.
CB is also patching the LowerBody for all females to a fixed value (depending on race) should I also change something here or is that fine?

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
No problem. Thank you for the Tits!

For the UpperBody ComplexBreedingMod (CB) is patching over your values, but I can patch it back undoing the changes by CB.
CB is also patching the LowerBody for all females to a fixed value (depending on race) should I also change something here or is that fine?
Well, I'd prefer Lower body to be completely random, to be honest. That was the point of my changes anyway.
I also plan to expand on some other assets and make Hitsuji/Usagi into grown forms. I believe that will also introduce even more issues with Complex Breeding mod.

For the base game, I believe it should be fine at this point without game breaking bugs.

For complex breeding... well, I'm expecting further adjustments for new bugs once I'll change something drastically each time :p
I also think that we probably should make source code/assets available to the public. Although spine projects are basically tied to v4 which is not yet cracked, sooo... alas, at the moment it just not useful to other modders.

Memacile
Edit:
Oh yeah, there's another thing I noticed while looking at Complex Breeding gameplay: Humans (Adults) don't use Flat size (0) as well as Girl types (not sure about what code they use in CBM for gallery, but original use Dwarf data) don't use Small type (1). Originally there were no graphical assets for it in the game, now there is. So it opens the possibility to use all 6 types for each body type. Just saying.

Adult - Flat:
AdultFlatRestDepraved.png

Girl - Small:
GirlSmallRestDepraved.png

Last edited:

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Well, I'd prefer Lower body to be completely random, to be honest. That was the point of my changes anyway.
I also plan to expand on some other assets and make Hitsuji/Usagi into grown forms. I believe that will also introduce even more issues with Complex Breeding mod.

For the base game, I believe it should be fine at this point without game breaking bugs.

For complex breeding... well, I'm expecting further adjustments for new bugs once I'll change something drastically each time :p
I also think that we probably should make source code/assets available to the public. Although spine projects are basically tied to v4 which is not yet cracked, sooo... alas, at the moment it just not useful to other modders.

Memacile
Edit:
Oh yeah, there's another thing I noticed while looking at Complex Breeding gameplay: Humans (Adults) don't use Flat size (0) as well as Girl types (not sure about what code they use in CBM for gallery, but original use Dwarf data) don't use Small type (1). Originally there were no graphical assets for it in the game, now there is. So it opens the possibility to use all 6 types for each body type. Just saying.
Okay, I only made it so that the UpperBody is always 1 for females (v1.1.0 in the earlier post). For the LowerBody, I think making it a configuration options would be nice, because I am torn between fixed LowerBodies -> giving the different races more identity or random LowerBodies because they already have enough visual identity. But I am done for now, probably tomorrow.
When it comes to publishing code I dunno. Other folks seem to not publish for a reason, so I'll have to think about it.

Anyway, I am looking forward to whatever you come up next Krongorka and thanks again for the work on the Tits mod!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, I only made it so that the UpperBody is always 1 for females (v1.1.0 in the earlier post). For the LowerBody, I think making it a configuration options would be nice, because I am torn between fixed LowerBodies -> giving the different races more identity or random LowerBodies because they already have enough visual identity. But I am done for now, probably tomorrow.
When it comes to publishing code I dunno. Other folks seem to not publish for a reason, so I'll have to think about it.

Anyway, I am looking forward to whatever you come up next Krongorka and thanks again for the work on the Tits mod!
Yeah, have to agree with you here. I guess making a configuration option would be a better solution in the long run. CBM does come with it's own set of rules as I see, although it's a shame it also affects gallery mode as well.
Code publishing is up to you/anyone, of course. I'm only worrying about this because sometimes people just vanish/lose all interest and such mods with important code can't be updated further.

And yeah, definitely no pushing here - you already made mods cross-compatible in a short time :)

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
could a modpack of the base game, dlc, complex breeding and tits mods with compatibility all together be made? there's just going to be a lot of issues if there are any fix updates or god above hoping a dlc adding new races and/or npcs from their second game (hopefully adding a scene with rune or something)... but really I'm just an idiot and it'd be nice to have it all together to avoid all the confusion in the future.

though it is possible they say f it and just make a MBM 2 to cash in in a decade or so...

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
The picture is all black when u click on the human slave. Using Tits wit complex breeding but version 2.0.15

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Pizzawed
Hard to say, really. It depends on community only. If there's an interest, people may find a way to make stuff work somehow. Of course, with closed-source mods it would be extremely hard or impossible to maintain/develop further, but there's a possibility.

The picture is all black when u click on the human slave. Using Tits wit complex breeding but version 2.0.15
It's by design for Complex Breeding mod and just how this game logic works if it can't refer to non-existing static portrait for non-standard tits size, or other unusual slave visuals.

That aside, I got another customization idea WIP what I was thinking about for some time, but never expected it to be rather easy to implement (Just added several lines of code to SpineData controller script in data.unity3d):

ClothesRandomColorWIP.png

View attachment MBM-EyeClothColorRandomizedWIP-crf11.mp4

Last edited:

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
Pizzawed
Hard to say, really. It depends on community only. If there's an interest, people may find a way to make stuff work somehow. Of course, with closed-source mods it would be extremely hard or impossible to maintain/develop further, but there's a possibility.

It's by design for Complex Breeding mod and just how this game logic works if it can't refer to non-existing static portrait for non-standard tits size, or other unusual slave visuals.

That aside, I got another customization idea WIP what I was thinking about for some time, but never expected it to be rather easy to implement (Just added several lines of code to SpineData controller script in data.unity3d):

View attachment 2599461

View attachment 2599463
It ain't a nun outfit or maid dress, but its an awesome start.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Pizzawed

That aside, I got another customization idea WIP what I was thinking about for some time, but never expected it to be rather easy to implement (Just added several lines of code to SpineData controller script in data.unity3d
how to have complex breeding and tits mod in game?

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
so uh how to add the menu in complex mod version(Complex breed MBM Mod) of game into the modded version to make game easier(MBM MODDED) bc I want to have more of those special unique only slave.

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
You gotta slap a BepinEx version into the game folder and then put the mods into the BepinEx "plugin" folder. For the modpack you get a BepinEx with it but for Guyverek's Complex Breeding mod you should grab BepinEx 5 from Github.
Can anyone help me? I don't know where to insert the BepInEx 5 file to the game file. (can you circle the file or specific the file name please). Thank you
Where should i put it in?
1683343388179.png

1683343414743.png
1683343428170.png
1683343643288.png
Im new about the Mod so I am very confuse and dont know how to Put in the BepInEx 5 and the Complex Breeding Mod the BepInEx file folder

Last edited:

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
are there/will there be any mods that add new monsters and/or positions? I know complex breeding adds new slaves, but I'd like to see some new animations and positions.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Tits Mod First Public Release (Download link, mod only):

Installation:
Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder to the game folder and replace all files. Play the game.

Compatibility with Complex Breeding mod (Link to the Mod, works with BepInEx x64 v5.4.21.0) was added by Memacile
Check his post here (Link to the post).
Note about Complex Breeding:
This mod come with some gameplay rule sets for characters visuals and also heavily affects gallery mode customization by disabling random thighs and other things I added for the base game. Basically, Tits mod with base game might offer more visual customization, while ComplexBreeding offers some of it. Check for updates from Memacile or guyverek if they decide to tweak CBM-TITS integration further.

- Game must be version 2.0.16.0 ONLY. Any other version will crash on startup. Mod was build specifically for this version. If game will be updated to, let's assume "2.0.17.0" this mod most likely won't work with it.
- Prepare a 'clean' game version 2.0.16.0 with DLC and Uncensor patch applied BEFORE you add this mod to your game folder.
- To avoid any weird visual bugs it's highly recommended to start a new game without using previous saves.

Localization file note: Tits size 5 use name "Extra" for all included languages from the base game. If you want to edit it or add it to the new language file, edit the file like this:

Find and create line #278:
#SlaveTitText5,Extra

Replace "Extra" with any text you want/any other language pack. Always keep "#SlaveTitText5," intact, though.

Notes for this release in general:

- Mod name for now is just "Tits" for short, but there are some other changes as well.
- Added Tits size 5 for both Girl and Adult (Grown) type slaves. This is bigger than original largest "Huge" (it's Size/Type 4) and it comes with 2000 milk value.
- Adult types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Flat" (Tits Size 0). Milk value for Flat size was increased from 100 to 200 for 2 reasons: it keeps game from soft-locking at tutorial milking stage and because I didn't want to change original milking machine container capacity. Can be changed, though.
- Girl slave types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Small" (Tits Size 1).
- Girl slave types can have all tits sizes without locking it to "Flat". Code checking was disabled for tits and pubic hair.
- Thigh size is independent from tits size/growth state now. How it works by default: for Grown slaves if tits size was bigger than 1 (Small) it switched spine to render big Thighs (Type 2). Girl types was coded to have small Thighs in their "Loli" state. These code checks was removed and now each race and female character (including NPCs) have 2 new variables in their script data: "m_LowerBodyTypeChanceList" and "m_LowerBodyTypeList". Thigh size is random now. It also works on Unique Slaves and NPC, but I'll describe it with another change below.
- Tits size and Thighs size for Unique Slaves and NPCs are randomized. Although their graphics stays the same, milk and thigh values will be different on a moment you acquire them (NPCs characteristics are set at the moment you brainwash them, judging by my testing results). Tits value can be changed later with the cosmetic potion. Their offsprings will come with the same tits and thighs value.
- Cosmetic potion use on Unique Slaves and NPCs. At the moment the only option which can be changed is Tits size for the milk value. Graphically they stays the same because of fixed spine code. Can be changed, although I don't see much point in it.
- Rune Ending doesn't 'end your game' by sending player back to main menu after showing CG, but enters "Limitless" mode like other endings do.
- Brainwashing NPCs doesn't lock up their CG scenes.
- Gallery Tits size can be changed from Flat to new Extra size without original code limitation. Random fact: Gallery mode use Human race script data for Adult slaves, but Girl "L0li" slaves use Dwarf script data.
- Some small visual fixes and adjustments that I noticed here and there while I was editing spine data.

Any mod which use Assembly-Csharp.dll from Managed folder will break this mod (Like "Assembly tweaks" mods).

What is planned for a later release:
- Hitsuji and Usagi in their Grown forms. Requires more adjustments for all poses along with code edits. Not fully ready for this release yet, sorry.
- Hairstyles ported from Unique slaves and between Girl/Woman skeleton types. All-new graphics for it is possible to implement, but I'll need people who are willing to draw a lot of custom sprites. Not holding my breath here, but one can hope.

View attachment 2596912

Title sprite was changed so user can see if mod was installed. Change comes with an edited data.unity3d. But keep in mind that all files must be replaced for mod to work.

View attachment 2597000

*Just a joke edit, mod version uses different sprite.

View attachment 2597002
You did something... funky.
The game blurs character sprites at high zoom levels to prevent them from getting crunchy, but with your mod equipped, some of them have... stopped doing that.
It's not character specific, for example, Sheep Resting blurs, but Sheep Standing does not.
It's also not pose-specific, Human Resting does not.
...Something to look into.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You did something... funky.
The game blurs character sprites at high zoom levels to prevent them from getting crunchy, but with your mod equipped, some of them have... stopped doing that.
It's not character specific, for example, Sheep Resting blurs, but Sheep Standing does not.
It's also not pose-specific, Human Resting does not.
...Something to look into.
I need screenshots to understand what's going on. I know there might be some additional level of compression for sprites due to spine repackaging. Also, that's why I asked a developer for their Spine Texture Packer settings. Hopefully, they can share, so we can be on the same page in this aspect.

It ain't a nun outfit or maid dress, but its an awesome start.
Tough crowd :p /s Well, let's just say this method of implementation doesn't use 'hard-to-implement' method. It just ties eye color, which is usually set to "Random", and then colors clothes in the same color as eyes. Simple as that.
I tried to add more clothes, but it's the same problem as new positions: I don't know how to add new "switches" for clothes. Maids, for example use a whole separate spine skeleton just because of this fact. I'd say, this single aspect needs to be improved for RPG project/their next game.

are there/will there be any mods that add new monsters and/or positions? I know complex breeding adds new slaves, but I'd like to see some new animations and positions.
I don't think we really know how to change/add switches to positions during the animation.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I need screenshots to understand what's going on. I know there might be some additional level of compression for sprites due to spine repackaging. Also, that's why I asked a developer for their Spine Texture Packer settings. Hopefully, they can share, so we can be on the same page in this aspect.
Spot the idiot.
Capture.PNG
It's really bad with the new slaves, as Amelia is constantly standing right next to them.
Speaking of, that Dwarven Princess claims to have level 5 tits, but those are level 4 visually. Was that intentional?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Spot the idiot.
View attachment 2600129
It's really bad with the new slaves, as Amelia is constantly standing right next to them.
Speaking of, that Dwarven Princess claims to have level 5 tits, but those are level 4 visually. Was that intentional?
Hard to tell with thumbnails, but I see the problem with aliasing. Weird that I didn't notice it, thanks for pointing this out. As for why it looks normal on Aure is because Unique slave graphics data wasn't touched at all. Also, some of Girl-Woman graphics data wasn't repackaged either, because some poses didn't require asset editing, just .skel data which only contains numbers and thus don't need to be repackaged. You see, Spine Texture Repackaging process with settings is a guess-work on my end and I despise guessing games.

>Speaking of, that Dwarven Princess claims to have level 5 tits, but those are level 4 visually. Was that intentional?

Yeah, I mentioned it in release notes like this:
- Tits size and Thighs size for Unique Slaves and NPCs are randomized. Although their graphics stays the same, milk and thigh values will be different on a moment you acquire them (NPCs characteristics are set at the moment you brainwash them, judging by my testing results). Tits value can be changed later with the cosmetic potion. Their offsprings will come with the same tits and thighs value.
- Cosmetic potion use on Unique Slaves and NPCs. At the moment the only option which can be changed is Tits size for the milk value. Graphically they stays the same because of fixed spine code. Can be changed, although I don't see much point in it.

I can make them to support these changes visually, but that, again, will require both graphics repackaging (can cause issue you mentioned) along with specific code changes.
I also just like the idea that slave with small-mediocre tits can produce non-standart amount of milk, while huge ones can produce less. You can also use save-scumming method strategically when you're about to get Unique slave or just before you brainwash NPC to get a desired tits. Unless you want to spend cosmetic potion on them later (does Complex Breeding lock this option out?).

As for issue with aliasing, I'll try some of spine repackage setting of course, but for now I'm not ready to give promises it would be a quick fix, sorry.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Yeah, have to agree with you here. I guess making a configuration option would be a better solution in the long run. CBM does come with it's own set of rules as I see, although it's a shame it also affects gallery mode as well.
Code publishing is up to you/anyone, of course. I'm only worrying about this because sometimes people just vanish/lose all interest and such mods with important code can't be updated further.

And yeah, definitely no pushing here - you already made mods cross-compatible in a short time :)
I updated the compatibility mod so that randomize thigh size can be changed in the configuration. After playing around with it, I do think randomize thigh sizes is better. The units are already distinct enough and the variety is very nice. So by default randomize thigh sizes is enabled.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I updated the compatibility mod so that randomize thigh size can be changed in the configuration. After playing around with it, I do think randomize thigh sizes is better. The units are already distinct enough and the variety is very nice. So by default randomize thigh sizes is enabled.
Thanks man, I actually wanted an option to change thigh sizes like you can change tits size and everything else in the base game. Just need to make sure that changing thigh size also automatically changes calf size along with it to avoid visual errors.

Mod for milking the main characters? I want to milk Amilia
Ideally, yeah. And also be able to brainwash&have player/clients/monsters to have sex with NPCs and Rune. Everything will require code+graphics editing which is an endgame goal for modding MBM, as I see it. Probably won't see it any time soon, but who knows, maybe?

Reactions: golwas
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes