golwas

Jul 8, 2017
How hard would it be to write a plugin that makes the bestiality show run without needing an audience?

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
Uhhhh guys I just install the mod Complex Breeding (latest) and start the game on the first day and got this bug.
It happened in day 1 and 2 and I have no idea about this. Can anyone tell me how to fix this bug pls.

1683525379665.png

Last edited:

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
can i ask how to have complex breeding mod in game?
So it just like this right? Or I just put it the the Data?
(So I tried to put it like this , start the game and then reopen the folder but it still the same, can anyone tell me what folder it will add in and how to put the mod in pls).
View attachment 2602795
Edit: so I found out that i was using the wrong version of BepInEx all the time, you just extract the zip file in the folder and run the game. when reopen the folder all the necessary folders will be inside like this.

View attachment 2604694 View attachment 2604701

Also thx https://f95zone.to/members/kiligos.2123199/ for answer my question.

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
I'm not that smart when it comes to modding.
1. Downloaded and unzipped uncensor pack to the right location
2. Downloaded BepInEx_unix_5.4.21.0 and extracted it into the main Monster Black market folder.
3. Ran the game.
4. Created a new save file just in case.

No new files were created. So my question is: What have I done wrong? Is there a startup program for Bep?

Edit: Noticed I grab the wrong install. If the correct one fixes this I will delete the whole post. :)
Edit2: Grabbed the proper one. Followed same process. No change. :(

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I recall recently that there are clothes assets for males which are unused, so I decided to come back to it. Some WIP results so far:

- There are 5 cloth types, which are randomized for Clients but not tied to their "Skin Color/Status". I think this is actually not that bad.
- Player character may have it fixed or randomized. For now I'm using a fixed solution because it looks 'neutral' and I also adjusted its meshes, so it's a bit more dynamic for masturbation animation.
- These are all original graphics data which was in the game before 2.0 release and I remember seeing these assets it in 1.2.10.0 as well.
- Clothes are only set for idle stand pose and masturbation animation for reasons:
1. Every situation for clothes must be adjusted for all characters, including Unique slaves. That's tons of work, I'd rather to spent it on implementing something else.
2. Some positions will require to adjust graphics in spine as well as redrawing it. Like I said before - if anyone is want to draw custom sprites for MBM and mod the game, just let me know.

MBM-ManClothWIP.png

View attachment MBM-MaleClothWIPcrf15.mp4

Last edited:

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
That's neat, but it's kinda of pointless if it's not tied to they're color. Definitely not worth implementing if it's a lot of work.

This game is fantastic but if you had more customization options it'd go beyond fantastic. Specifically if you had more control over Pixie automations, you could create some really crazy scenarios.

Rewsrer

Jan 27, 2019
When using the Tits Mod by Krongorka I can't upgrade the Tentacle Rooms any further than displaying the Virality Storage Sign. What is the problem?
You need to improve Barbara on "stat stock"(for 4 upgrade points), initially only 1 line in upgrades is available, after buying improvements, 2 and 3 lines appear.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Does complex breeding change the Cosmetic Potion that u can buy from the Brothel. Can not use it on Slaves only mosters

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
That's neat, but it's kinda of pointless if it's not tied to they're color. Definitely not worth implementing if it's a lot of work.

This game is fantastic but if you had more customization options it'd go beyond fantastic. Specifically if you had more control over Pixie automations, you could create some really crazy scenarios.
It's already implemented at this point. I'm just saying it won't be changed for any sex poses, just for idle-stand/masturbation (actually, I patched masturbation skeleton to support these assets, along with the script).
I'd say it was worth it for mostly a 'guess-work' on my end. I actually wish Female characters had the "flexibility" to change clothes (more than 1 slot and be able to change between them), still no luck with that.

MBM-PlayerFixedCloth.png
Does complex breeding change the Cosmetic Potion that u can buy from the Brothel. Can not use it on Slaves only mosters
Seems like the case when I checked it, yeah.

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
id like if there was a mod or something that could make more of the player character in private estate, to essentially start an orgy with all the girls there.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Alright, after spending too much time with no success on implementing new clothing with obvious code lines, that should work in theory but doesn't work in a way I want them too:
"m_ClothesTypeList" - exist in Assembly, but in doesn't come with "m_ClothesTypeChanceList". So it basically works as an on/off switch only.
Basically, this would be an easy way to add more clothes to Slaves, I believe. However, there are other ways...

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So here's a new "working concept/WIP". Since ClothesType command works as an on/off switch, I tweaked "PubicHair" switch to make use of body clothing. Asset was obviously taken from Bella (Unique dragonian slave), so this sprite technically should work only with grown slaves, but can be adjusted for Girl types as a test case at least. Also, notice how this approach allows to separate clothing to upper and lower parts. Although, yeah, it's an experimental mess in a nutshell :p

View attachment MBM-SlaveClothingWIPcrf15.mp4

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes