zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Sorry for no permission but I made a cheat based on this guy (and a guy from FearLess Cheat Engine), and added some useless cheats. Enjoy!
Tested in v2.0.4.0 - v2.0.15.1
List of cheats: (3-13-2023)
1. Overall stats: Barbara's casule; time; gold; essence; achievement point; Flora's pixy.
2. Entity stats: Appearance stats; health; num. of birth; conception rate; maintenance cost; health consume when sex, pregnant and hunger; baby growth time; milk; dirtiness, deparvation.
3. Infinite items.
4. No event.
5. UI change (in cheat engine) and debug.
(6.)Notes
Update cheat table for v2.0.16.0 please? Tried changing slave appearance and it doesn't update when i click on different slaves.

oreore1192

May 9, 2023
Excuse my abrupt question.
I want to play the shadow clone mod created by XYZoUSAMA, but it doesn't seem to be reflected even if I put the dll file into bepinex>plugin.

Is it correct to use ctl + tab?
Or am I doing something wrong?
The dll file looks different from the others as shown in the image.

スクリーンショット (69).png
I tried with bepinex ver 4.4.21 and ver 6.0.0.
All other mods are removed to avoid interference.

Please check at your leisure.

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
Excuse my abrupt question.
I want to play the shadow clone mod created by XYZoUSAMA, but it doesn't seem to be reflected even if I put the dll file into bepinex>plugin.

Is it correct to use ctl + tab?
Or am I doing something wrong?
The dll file looks different from the others as shown in the image.

View attachment 2610773
I tried with bepinex ver 4.4.21 and ver 6.0.0.
All other mods are removed to avoid interference.

Please check at your leisure.
I think you've failed your paste by creating a link / shortcut to the actual file. Try copy / pasting again.

Reactions: oreore1192

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
By the way I'd like to compliment zvnlot's Mod that moves the brainwashed NPC's room to the brothel, letting clients have sex with them (link here). It's an ingenious work around, it's just too bad it doesn't quite work properly.

oreore1192

May 9, 2023
I think you've failed your paste by creating a link / shortcut to the actual file. Try copy / pasting again.
Thank you very much.
I have downloaded it several times and placed the dll file that comes up after running the exe file in the plugin folder,
but I can't do it...
Is the URL in the image correct as the download source?

Sorry for repeating myself. スクリーンショット (70).png

Reactions: PinguimVidente
Jan 18, 2023
I dont understand how to read ComplexBreeding tooltips. Most of the tooltip when hovering the essences is cut out of the screen. But that aside i dont understand the "allow" section. does this mean that if they dont have elemental essence they will no get pregnant by salamanders?
View attachment 2610251

What does "own species birth" mean in the race tooltip? Is it useful?
More of less, some essences allows to have female offspring, but a slave can always getting pregnant of monsters. In this example, you need elemental essence so the slave can produce another slave instead of only salamanders.
thanks makeitso .. but how to get the Minotaur.. this monster are not available in the unlocks menu
Remember that you can use the search function to get a nice tutorial. Anyway, for the minotaur and salamander, you need to "revive them", you see, the sadistic elf NPC - Flora, has a function to make her potatoes to "disamble" monster or slaves. Upgrade her to get more chance to get "derivatives" or something like that, that way, everytime you disamble, you have a chance to get "origin DNA", put that in the tube of the womanlet dragon-Neil and select the monster you want to create, in this case, minotaur.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Working on Tits mod (I think I'm not going to change the name) further, slow and steady. Here's a situation with 'small furry slaves' (Hitsuji-Usagi), which might be a problem for someone:

MBM-UsagiTypes.png

Left to right:
1. Obviously, common 'girl' version of Usagi. Tits size set to flat just in case, but with current mod it doesn't have to be set to Flat, thigh size is random as well. That one won't be affected by following change.
2. Default, common 'woman' - grown version of Usagi. Standard code set her ear sprites to "4", which is different than her 'child' version. Random tits/thigh size were added with mods.
3. Now, this is a current mod goal - grown version of Usagi with a standard looking 'Adult' skeleton. It use ported assets from 'girl' skeleton to 'woman' skeleton. With all other animations adjusted to have Usagi's ear and tail.

So here's the problem. I'd like to have version 2 and 3 in the mod at the same time. But current picture was possible with save editing only. Actual code which sets 'girl' or 'woman' figure for each race can be found in Assembly-CSharp.dll:

Usagi.cs:
MBM-UsagiTypesCode.png

EFigure.Woman sets figure to look like #3 on the screenshot above, while EFigure.Girl is a default-looking grown Usagi figure (which is reflected in name "Small furry").
I'm not that good with code editing, so maybe someone can take a look? Is it possible to have both Girl and Woman states at the same time? Maybe we can add a condition to change figure as soon as tits size is bigger than 3, 4, or just 5 (for Extra one)?

If there's no solution to this problem I'll probably release next iteration of mod with two Assembly-Csharp.dll: one with Usagi-Hitsuji set to new grown look, and another one with default grown look.
Remember, here I'm more interested in no-BepInEx solution. I believe it might be a lot more flexible with BepInEx along with Complex Breeding. But it's a problem to solve for people like Memacile , XYZoUSAMA so I won't waste more time trying to solve this and just be busy with adjusting assets.

Last edited:

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
@Krongorka I've looked into your tits mod and If i use a potion to change the morphology of a slave, once I've set either "flat" or "Extra" as breast size, you can't change any other body parameter, the preview won't work and the background of the slave panel switch to an emptry one.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
@Krongorka I've looked into your tits mod and If i use a potion to change the morphology of a slave, once I've set either "flat" or "Extra" as breast size, you can't change any other body parameter, the preview won't work and the background of the slave panel switch to an emptry one.
That's weird, although I understand some parts you're describing.
- Cosmetic potion seems to work on any slave just fine on my end, so no idea in this regard. It might be different with other BepInEx mods and I know ComplexBreeding mod pretty much limit this option.
- Background of the slave panel switch to an emptry one.
Yep, that's normal, like in ComplexBreeding mod. If slave comes with non-standard body type/breast size (for example, there's no sprites defined for grown females with Flat and Extra tits) - background image on preview will be always black. We probably won't be able to fix that with a current tool set.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Working on Tits mod (I think I'm not going to change the name) further, slow and steady. Here's a situation with 'small furry slaves' (Hitsuji-Usagi), which might be a problem for someone:

View attachment 2612612

Left to right:
1. Obviously, common 'girl' version of Usagi. Tits size set to flat just in case, but with current mod it doesn't have to be set to Flat, thigh size is random as well. That one won't be affected by following change.
2. Default, common 'woman' - grown version of Usagi. Standard code set her ear sprites to "4", which is different than her 'child' version. Random tits/thigh size were added with mods.
3. Now, this is a current mod goal - grown version of Usagi with a standard looking 'Adult' skeleton. It use ported assets from 'girl' skeleton to 'woman' skeleton. With all other animations adjusted to have Usagi's ear and tail.

So here's the problem. I'd like to have version 2 and 3 in the mod at the same time. But current picture was possible with save editing only. Actual code which sets 'girl' or 'woman' figure for each race can be found in Assembly-CSharp.dll:

Usagi.cs:
View attachment 2612639

EFigure.Woman sets figure to look like #3 on the screenshot above, while EFigure.Girl is a default-looking grown Usagi figure (which is reflected in name "Small furry").
I'm not that good with code editing, so maybe someone can take a look? Is it possible to have both Girl and Woman states at the same time? Maybe we can add a condition to change figure as soon as tits size is bigger than 3, 4, or just 5 (for Extra one)?

If there's no solution to this problem I'll probably release next iteration of mod with two Assembly-Csharp.dll: one with Usagi-Hitsuji set to new grown look, and another one with default grown look.
Remember, here I'm more interested in no-BepInEx solution. I believe it might be a lot more flexible with BepInEx along with Complex Breeding. But it's a problem to solve for people like Memacile , XYZoUSAMA so I won't waste more time trying to solve this and just be busy with adjusting assets.
I think I know what to change to make the Usagi figure dependent on Tits size or other properties. I mostly learn my way around the MBMScripts by following what guyverek did in ComplexBreeding. I really wonder how he figured out all the stuff necessary to make ComplexBreeding work.
Anyway here is an overview of methods relevant to unit creation:

New Unit in the Market:
? Not sure the exact start, but eventually Female.Initialize() is called:
-> Female.Initialize()
- Sets Unit Stats e.g. MaxHealth, Maintenance, Price, etc.
- Calls Female.InitializeAppearance() -> sets appearance trait like HairColor, TitsType, etc
- Calls Female.InitializeTrait() -> sets traits
- Patched by ComplexBreeding (Postprocessing)
So in this method or "Female.InitializeAppearance()" would be the right place to set the girl Usagi figure for units in the market based on TitsSize

New Unit by Birth:
-> Character.BeImpregnated(Character monster)
- Decides if conception happens (depends on conception rate)
- Decides how many children (depends on multiple pregnancy value)
- Calls playerData.NewFetus(this, monster) for each fetus
- Patched by ComplexBreeding (Completely replaced but the patch still calls playData.NewFetus)

-> PlayData.NewFetus(Character female, Character male)
- Creates a new unit e.g. "unit = new Dragonian(unitId)" or "unit = new Elf(unitId)"
- Calls unit.Initialize(female, male)

-> Female.Initialize(Character female, Character male)
- Sets Haircolor, Titstype, etc.
- Calls Female.InitializeTrait(Character, Character) -> sets traits
So in this initialize method you could add figure changed based on Tits size. Maybe like this:
TitsCheck.PNG
But I havent tested the code, so maybe its wrong. (By default Usagi figure is EFigure.Girl so no need for else-clause)

So for your mod to work alone, editing Female.Initialize() and Female.Initialize(Character, Character) methods should be enough, I think.
And then for ComplexBreeding to work, I can make the appropriate changes in CBwithTits.

By the way I am not very familiar with dnspy is there a way to properly search for methods? I keep finding myself in the situation of trying to find the caller of a method, but I dont know a good way to do it. :/

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I think I know what to change to make the Usagi figure dependent on Tits size or other properties. I mostly learn my way around the MBMScripts by following what guyverek did in ComplexBreeding. I really wonder how he figured out all the stuff necessary to make ComplexBreeding work.
Anyway here is an overview of methods relevant to unit creation:

New Unit in the Market:
? Not sure the exact start, but eventually Female.Initialize() is called:
-> Female.Initialize()
- Calls Female.InitializeAppearance() -> sets appearance trait like HairColor, TitsType, etc
- Calls Female.InitializeTrait() -> sets traits
So in this method or "Female.InitializeAppearance()" would be the right place to set the girl Usagi figure for units in the market based on TitsSize

New Unit by Birth:
-> Character.BeImpregnated(Character monster)
- Decides if conception happens (depends on conception rate)
- Decides how many children (depends on multiple pregnancy value)
- Calls playerData.NewFetus(this, monster) for each fetus
- Patched by ComplexBreeding (Completely replaced but the patch still calls playData.NewFetus)

-> PlayData.NewFetus(Character female, Character male)
- Creates a new unit e.g. "unit = new Dragonian(unitId)" or "unit = new Elf(unitId)"
- Calls unit.Initialize(female, male)

-> Female.Initialize(Character female, Character male)
- Sets Haircolor, Titstype, etc.
- Calls Female.InitializeTrait(Character, Character) -> sets traits
So in this initialize method you could add figure changed based on Tits size. Maybe like this:
View attachment 2613692
But I havent tested the code, so maybe its wrong. (By default Usagi figure is EFigure.Girl so no need for else-clause)

So for your mod to work alone, editing Female.Initialize() and Female.Initialize(Character, Character) methods should be enough, I think.
And then for ComplexBreeding to work, I can make the appropriate changes in CBwithTits.

By the way I am not very familiar with dnspy is there a way to properly search for methods? I keep finding myself in the situation of trying to find the caller of a method, but I dont know a good way to do it. :/
Well, as for current DnSpyEX which I'm using to check the code, I must add that in most cases it just throws compiler errors. Editing methods and class result in errors most of the time, unfortunately.
For most of small tweaks here and there I used 'IL editing', which is really just a result of poking at something almost blindly, I'm not a coder.

" So in this initialize method you could add figure changed based on Tits size. Maybe like this:"
Might work, tried it, but got an compiler error.

I guess I'll just keep working on things I know and leave code to someone else. Just wanted to keep you folks updated :p

Reactions: Pizzawed

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
any way to add the ability to change the skin to exotic colors like red, blues n stuff? Honestly just hung up on wanting drows with grey hues of skin.

CatEclctic41

Formerly 'Anackkin91'
Jan 28, 2018
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.
Edit: Now Different versions for 1.x and 2.x. (Remove the extra text in the file name when placing in your folder.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
Do I still need this after download the latest for better english?

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.17)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

Am I just a dumbass for not knowing how to install this mod into the game even with the installation instructions? I see no "plugins" folder in the BepinEx folder (unless we're talking about the "core" folder) nor do I see a configuration manager. Additionally, do I need the BepinEx folder in the root game folder or can it be floating around anywhere? First time using or even hearing about BepinEx so this is all new to me.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes