MAKATURIMICUARO ALV

Jun 17, 2020
Is there any cheat or save for mbm complex breeding? I don't have enough time to grind and I've been doing it for a while without progressing enough. the mod is very grindy

Ogm0231

Nov 5, 2022
Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having in the game? The large monsters wont get anyone pregnant, even with the fertility medication and I made sure they still could get pregnant. I'm using the complex breeding mod and the tits mod with the compatibility patch. It worked fine when I was only using the tits mod.

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having in the game? The large monsters wont get anyone pregnant, even with the fertility medication and I made sure they still could get pregnant. I'm using the complex breeding mod and the tits mod with the compatibility patch. It worked fine when I was only using the tits mod.
Do your slaves have womb size 2+?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Progress with Tits v2 slowed down a little due to lack of spare time.
"Full-Grown" Usagi adjustments are done. "Full-Grown" Hitsuji is in the process, her horn slot always needs to be added in spinedata contoller file as well.

I'm also wondering if there's a way to make game to use multiple animations for a single state, randomized. No luck by experimenting with it so far. Well, spine render test is there at least.

Alternates of Milking pose, not for in-game use, just me having fun with an editor. Uzuki's Sylvia's assets may come in handy when I'm done with Hitsuji adjustments.

TitsV2Tease2.gif TitsV2Tease2Alternate.gif

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Progress with Tits v2 slowed down a little due to lack of spare time.
"Full-Grown" Usagi adjustments are done. "Full-Grown" Hitsuji is in the process, her horn slot always needs to be added in spinedata contoller file as well.

I'm also wondering if there's a way to make game to use multiple animations for a single state, randomized. No luck by experimenting with it so far. Well, spine render test is there at least.

Alternates of Milking pose, not for in-game use, just me having fun with an editor. Uzuki's Sylvia's assets may come in handy when I'm done with Hitsuji adjustments.

View attachment 2624329 View attachment 2624330
Well, Broken slaves breeding with monsters do randomly choose between the stock and drained sex versions. That'd be the place to start looking.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, Broken slaves breeding with monsters do randomly choose between the stock and drained sex versions. That'd be the place to start looking.
Not really. Stock and Drained sex positions for each monsters are two different skeletons. Each have 3 hard coded state: main sex loop, monster cum outside, monster cum inside.
It seems like a big limitation to me. Like with maid clothing - game use entirely new character skeleton just so character can have a new maid cloth set.

hatlol

Nov 7, 2021
What's the point of "master" difficulty if I can just sell tentacle eggs? It looks like a legal cheat.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Well, as for current DnSpyEX which I'm using to check the code, I must add that in most cases it just throws compiler errors. Editing methods and class result in errors most of the time, unfortunately.
For most of small tweaks here and there I used 'IL editing', which is really just a result of poking at something almost blindly, I'm not a coder.

" So in this initialize method you could add figure changed based on Tits size. Maybe like this:"
Might work, tried it, but got an compiler error.

I guess I'll just keep working on things I know and leave code to someone else. Just wanted to keep you folks updated :p
Oh, I didn't try it back then and just assumed it would work. I also have a compile error now. Hmm, then I don't know. I only know how to do it with BepInEx.
I could add it to the CBwithTits compatibility mod and/or make a BepInEx mod so it can also work standalone without ComplexBreeding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Oh, I didn't try it back then and just assumed it would work. I also have a compile error now. Hmm, then I don't know. I only know how to do it without BepInEx.
I could add it to the CBwithTits compatibility mod and/or make a BepInEx mod so it can also work standalone without ComplexBreeding.
For now I'm thinking it would be a good addition just to have "Full-grown" version of Usagi and Hitsuji if their tits size are either 4 or 5. However, I'm a bit worried for in-scene figure type switch with Cosmetic Potion. It might break the scene entirely. Or not. We'll see, I still need to make adjustments and testing for the base version.

Reactions: Memacile

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
For anyone interested....
I played a game (last version with dlc) with 5 mods intalled: Tits mod by Krongorka, Complex Breeding by guyverek , the compatibility patch and CB for dummies by Memacile and the MBMmod menu (sorry i didnt found the autor). 200 days and no crash at all, everthing goes fine, it doesnt have lag. The CB for dummies is a pretty tricky, i dont know if its intended, but if you haave a cultist slave with negative demonic essence, is gonna "purify" your slaves lowering their depravation. Anyway, great submod, it lowers the time required to get new species A LOT and the mechanic of upgrade essence for max depravity is good. The tentacle upgrades works great... until you want to grow tits. I suposse is a bug, but it doesnt work anymore, womb enlarge works wonders, but after many tries, tits dont grow anymore. Adding that the potions dont work too, again, i suposse a clash for the mods, i couldnt get the megamilkies. At least, i could get a nice ginger goblin: View attachment 2620415
Good to hear it works relatively well. And yeah CB for dummies is intended to have a tricky early game. However, I did not notice that the cultist is prurifying slaves that is not intended. I will need to look into that.
-> I looked into it and I could not reproduce the situation were the cultist is purifying slaves. However, Demonic essence has a +2 to Depravity every day. On negative demonic essence this becomes a -2 to Depravity per day. This might be what you saw CivilizedHangman

Regarding the problems with breast enlargement: I just tried Tits mod, ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits and CB for dummies on my machine and the breast enlargement of tentacles worked fine (from Average all the way up to Extra size)

A few questions/suggestions:
1. Do you still get Extra Large Tits in the market?
2. > tits dont grow anymore
Did they grow before at some point?
3. Can you temporarely remove the MBMMod Menu and see if it works without. Maybe it messes with something? -> This seems to be the most likely cause as Krongorka points out in the follow up post.
4. Can you enable console and look if all mods load correctly? Maybe also check if any mod throws an error while running.
To enable console open the file /BepInEx/config/BepInEx.cfg and in there set:
"Enablged = true" under the "[Logging.Console]" paragraph. It should be the 6th. Paragraph in the file.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
- MBMMod Menu -
Wait, it reminds me of Surgy's comment on his mod about tits size, which only worked in a range of standard tits sizes. It definitely didn't support Size 5.

So, we can assume that Tits+CBM combined mods are not the issue, but anything else might interfere with it for sure.

Reactions: Memacile

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
What's the point of "master" difficulty if I can just sell tentacle eggs? It looks like a legal cheat.
Yea that seems like an oversight by the devs. The complex breeding mod agrees with your take, nerfing them to something like 100g instead of its overpowered price.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
- MBMMod Menu -
Wait, it reminds me of Surgy's comment on his mod about tits size, which only worked in a range of standard tits sizes. It definitely didn't support Size 5.

So, we can assume that Tits+CBM combined mods are not the issue, but anything else might interfere with it for sure.
Speaking of the Tits mod just recently downloaded it and gotta say, it's awesome. Checked out the gallery and so far only anomaly I noticed was for the Extra size 5 for both breeding and birthing on both loli and adult skeletons. A minor issue so far but thought to let you know.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Speaking of the Tits mod just recently downloaded it and gotta say, it's awesome. Checked out the gallery and so far only anomaly I noticed was for the Extra size 5 for both breeding and birthing on both loli and adult skeletons. A minor issue so far but thought to let you know.
Can you specify what kind of anomaly did you see? Maybe with a screenshot?
I can tell that Birthing pose tends to be problematic. It use two different skeletons for normal and drained slaves: 2 for each girl and woman figures, 4 skeletons in total.

Speaking of anomalies, during editing skeletons and checking spine-data script I found one example where skeleton have more assets than it's actually displayed in the game, due to missing lines in script file. Won't tell it right away, because it seems like no one really noticed it, and then I'd have to look for a fix :p But here's a hint: Tail.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes