Diosio

Jul 10, 2019
Am I just a dumbass for not knowing how to install this mod into the game even with the installation instructions? I see no "plugins" folder in the BepinEx folder (unless we're talking about the "core" folder) nor do I see a configuration manager. Additionally, do I need the BepinEx folder in the root game folder or can it be floating around anywhere? First time using or even hearing about BepinEx so this is all new to me.
This may be the most comprehensive post I've seen about troubles. Good on you. Make sure the BepinEx folder is in the root game folder. Run the game once and that should create the folders inside of the BepinEx folder. Then paste it into the plugins folder. So it should be Monster Black Market > BepinEx >Plugins

Last edited:

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
This may be the most comprehensive post I've seen about troubles. Good on you. Make sure the BepinEx folder is in the root game folder. Run the game once and that should create the folders inside of the BepinEx folder. Then paste it into the plugins folder. So it should be Monster Black Market > BepinEx >Plugins
I think I found the issue - I had unzipped the folder in "Downloads" and moved/cut the unzipped folder into the "Monster black market" folder, but the folders/plugins that were being created by BepinEx were being made in the original zipped folder (that I had not moved from "Downloads").

Edit: When you say "Paste it into the plugins folder", what are you referring to when you're saying "it" (which I'm now guessing is the "ComplexBreeding.dll") and is it a plugins folder within BepinEX or somewhere else? I only ask because the only plugins folder I'm seeing is in BepinEX but not really sure what I'm supposed to be pasting into it (The game in its entirety or some other DLL files I'm not entirely aware of?)

Edt2: and now the subfolders are not even forming in the main BepinEx folder after re-installing it no matter where it's saved. Spent the last couple of hours trying to get this shit to work. FML...

Edit3: WE HAVE IT GENTS! Turns out the game needed to use the x64 version of BepinEx instead of x86 (not even sure how the subfolders originally formed in the x86 version if it was incompatible with the game - threw me for a loop for far too long). Additionally, the Configuration File that was mentioned is a separate file from BepinEx (attached files for convenience).

holy hell this is more work than I ever thought it would be. Halfway tempted to write a better set of installation instructions to save the hassle for others.

Last edited:

pablo casso

Aug 12, 2022
does anyone know of any other good games with tentacles and bestiality would be preffered if the mc had a larger bust

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a way to fix this? View attachment 2617453
Hah, seems like a tits mod with an old save. Sometimes there's a code change which requires to start a new game. This one usually happened to Unique slave/NPC offsprings, because their body type became an "unknown, @ value" so thighs with calfs can't be rendered anymore. At least that's what I experienced during testing.
So yeah, if it's after Tits mod - starting a new game should fix it.

Gmind
- holy hell this is more work than I ever thought it would be
I use this phrase a lot these days when I adjust graphics/skeletons to support new features :p

UsagiWomanBed1.gif

Last edited:

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Means you didn't have the +DLC sign usually. Either that or you sold the first eggs you got for cash instead, the tentacle room needs both egg and uhh... ectasy? Mana? I forgot but it needs both to create one. Then just slap a slave in there and make more
The DLC comes with the download now, right? Do I have to add it somewhere or something?

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
The DLC comes with the download now, right? Do I have to add it somewhere or something?
That depends on the version you downloaded, there are those without the DLC packaged together but it's a simple matter or adding it in. Just extract both files, take the MonsterBlackMarket_Data from the DLC folder and just replace it in the main. That's it.

Xieus

May 4, 2021
Krongorka does the tits mod allow thigh size change in cosmetic potion? I can change tits size but can't change the thighs. Would be nice to have a separate button in custom potion to change thigh size and choose skin colour too just like hair and eyes.
Thanks for all the hard work (y)

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka does the tits mod allow thigh size change in cosmetic potion? I can change tits size but can't change the thighs. Would be nice to have a separate button in custom potion to change thigh size and choose skin colour too just like hair and eyes.
Thanks for all the hard work (y)
No additional buttons because it will require more code work/reworking of UI, and no idea if that can be done on a base version with a limited tool set.

Jan 18, 2023
For anyone interested....
I played a game (last version with dlc) with 5 mods intalled: Tits mod by Krongorka, Complex Breeding by guyverek , the compatibility patch and CB for dummies by Memacile and the MBMmod menu (sorry i didnt found the autor). 200 days and no crash at all, everthing goes fine, it doesnt have lag. The CB for dummies is a pretty tricky, i dont know if its intended, but if you haave a cultist slave with negative demonic essence, is gonna "purify" your slaves lowering their depravation. Anyway, great submod, it lowers the time required to get new species A LOT and the mechanic of upgrade essence for max depravity is good. The tentacle upgrades works great... until you want to grow tits. I suposse is a bug, but it doesnt work anymore, womb enlarge works wonders, but after many tries, tits dont grow anymore. Adding that the potions dont work too, again, i suposse a clash for the mods, i couldnt get the megamilkies. At least, i could get a nice ginger goblin: SCapt.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So there is currently no way to change thigh size?
Not on a 'command' from a current slave you have, but you can use two methods to get slaves you want by save-scumming the market call (it's always randomized until it fully renders new slaves), or by using a Niel DNA creation option. Basically - get one with thigh size you want and then you can use potion to adjust the rest of the body.

Thighs mod only allows for big thigs for slaves with tits bigger than size 1 (Small) and vice versa. No more code checking for tits size like in the base game.

CivilizedHangman
Glad to hear it's more or less stable. It's a bit of shame that Cosmetic Potion is severely limited in usage with ComplexBreeding, but it's a gameplay mod so gotta respect that decision.
As for tits size not changing, eh... I suppose we can ask Memacile about it?

Jack1729

Nov 14, 2019
I'm trying to get the last ending because it's the one I'm missing, I've already got all the rooms and they're all full too, I sold the spawn of the tentacles, what else can I do?

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
For anyone interested....
I played a game (last version with dlc) with 5 mods intalled: Tits mod by Krongorka, Complex Breeding by guyverek , the compatibility patch and CB for dummies by Memacile and the MBMmod menu (sorry i didnt found the autor). 200 days and no crash at all, everthing goes fine, it doesnt have lag. The CB for dummies is a pretty tricky, i dont know if its intended, but if you haave a cultist slave with negative demonic essence, is gonna "purify" your slaves lowering their depravation. Anyway, great submod, it lowers the time required to get new species A LOT and the mechanic of upgrade essence for max depravity is good. The tentacle upgrades works great... until you want to grow tits. I suposse is a bug, but it doesnt work anymore, womb enlarge works wonders, but after many tries, tits dont grow anymore. Adding that the potions dont work too, again, i suposse a clash for the mods, i couldnt get the megamilkies. At least, i could get a nice ginger goblin: View attachment 2620415
Can I asked where to get the the compatibility patch and the MBMmod menu pls

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes