Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Developer working on ComplexBreeding Mod ? Or stopped?
No way of knowing until mod creator gives a comment about it. I recall he said he's busy with work IRL.
I'm willing to support my own mod until there's an interest/something I can still add/have enough time to do so.

Odd Eyes
I think the easy way to say if CBM is installed is to look at goblin when you start a new game and you see "Payable" icon above him (not just on Day 5).

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I can understand user frustration about different versions and BepInEx mods not working correctly, as well as confusion with setting up BepInEx.
As for mods, I have links in the signature to current version of "Tits" mod as well as CBM mod and a patch that user Memacile made to make these two work together. I believe that combo is stable enough.

I uploaded it as a whole installed package that I personally use for testing. Link.
When I'll update Tits mod, you'll be able to replace existing files in this version with new ones. If you don't want to use Complex Breeding mod - just delete BepInEx folder along with winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.

As for other existing BepInEx mods on this forum, sorry, but I'm not sure these actually works together without issues.
Thank you very much youre a legend.

Aug 24, 2017
Man you guys are a pain, ok, here is a mega link for the complex breeding mod and cheat menu mod. This is a working copy of my game with the mods installed.
Complex Breeding - MBM Mod.zip

For everyone else, here's the main game with the other mods already in place. with it's version of bepin. This also has a super cheaty assembly file that makes the game super super easy (rune on 1st day at night, all others morning of 2nd day, full inventory when rune pops up, 1 pixy for every recycle, all recycle dna's are origin, special slaves and clients are super powered, build capsules without requirements after barbara is unlocked on day 2. Also, no negative trait for upgrades on rooms)

Monster Black Market - MODDED

Now, one caveat that you need to remember, both of these, as well as any of your vanillas, all share the same save space with no differentiation between games so make sure you remember which slot goes to which game, otherwise bad things can happen :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'll include one extra bonus to prevent people from learning the search button...the CT table for cheat engine for the freeze time, money, achievement points, Essence, and Neil's dna timer.
View attachment 2540075
How did you find the dynamic value for time progression in cheat engine? I scan for unchange and increased values by pausing and unpausing but that isn't turning them up.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
No way of knowing until mod creator gives a comment about it. I recall he said he's busy with work IRL.
I'm willing to support my own mod until there's an interest/something I can still add/have enough time to do so.

Odd Eyes
I think the easy way to say if CBM is installed is to look at goblin when you start a new game and you see "Payable" icon above him (not just on Day 5).
I’ll try it

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
guyverek I really LOVE your MOD! Thank you for creating something this cool.
And since we share a love for breeding games... do you know of any other?

The ones I am currently aware of are the legendary Slave Matrix, , sadly SFW, and your mod...

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
For the mod, how can you unlock giving birth to 5 babies? Is it luck by constant breeding?

Last edited:

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I was thinking about it for some time...
I think people actually wanted to see graphical difference between belly sizes when slave is pregnant. So, let's just say I had no luck with tying "Fetus count" command. Maybe I just use wrong commands, but game doesn't seem to recognize it.

So, like with additional cloth test I decided to look for other solutions.

View attachment 2630911

As you can see, belly size doesn't get affected by fetus amount, but by how much cum is inside.

So, what it actually allows to do with this method if implemented as is:
- If you leave a slave with a monster and forget about her long enough belly size will continue to enlarge. Of course, what I'm showing here are current minimum and maximum sizes.

- If slave can't be impegnated, due to small womb size, gene rejection or because of max births reached, but gets cummed inside - belly size will increase anyway.

- Shower room will affect belly size. Basically washing away "cum inside", so belly size will return either to normal size or normal pregnant size.

View attachment 2630955

View attachment 2630956

So yeah, it can be implemented at least with this method. Of course, to fully implement it for all scenes (not even touching Unique slaves and NPCs for this one, too much work) will require a good amount of adjustments. But like everything I showcased so far, it's possible.

Basically, I'd like to implement it maybe not for Tits V2, but for V3 at least. Let's hope I'll have enough spare time to actually finish it before next Team Apple Pie game gets released and everyone forgets about MBM thread :D

View attachment 2630998
Ahh, Inyouchuu Etsu, a classic

Reactions: Krongorka

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Translating right now, and I'm curious: What exactly is the "certain probability" of Warrior's soul (Dwarf race trait)?

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I'd like to make a mod thread for my mod at least, but looking through F95's "mod upload rules" thread gives me anxiety to say the least: https://f95zone.to/threads/mod-uploading-rules-12-02-2018.9236/
Not to snitch on myself, but when I made a mod page for Chaotic Markets and Random Names mod, I just copied SoapBoxHero mod page.
And since I have not had any complaints by Mod-staff I think it's either easier than it sounds or the Mod-staff is more lenient.
And if I did make an honest mistake then they would probably point it out and I would gladly fix it and everything would be fine. No reason to worry.

Mod pages for reference:
SoapBoxHero: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-mod-pack.129140/
My Mod page: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-random-names-and-chaotic-market-mods.131474/

I am also thinking about making a second mod page for ComplexBreeding for dummies. Maybe with some more details on installation and trouble shooting, but as usual I am short on time/lazy.

I was thinking about it for some time...
I think people actually wanted to see graphical difference between belly sizes when slave is pregnant. So, let's just say I had no luck with tying "Fetus count" command. Maybe I just use wrong commands, but game doesn't seem to recognize it.

So, like with additional cloth test I decided to look for other solutions.

As you can see, belly size doesn't get affected by fetus amount, but by how much cum is inside.

So, what it actually allows to do with this method if implemented as is:
- If you leave a slave with a monster and forget about her long enough belly size will continue to enlarge. Of course, what I'm showing here are current minimum and maximum sizes.

- If slave can't be impegnated, due to small womb size, gene rejection or because of max births reached, but gets cummed inside - belly size will increase anyway.

- Shower room will affect belly size. Basically washing away "cum inside", so belly size will return either to normal size or normal pregnant size.

So yeah, it can be implemented at least with this method. Of course, to fully implement it for all scenes (not even touching Unique slaves and NPCs for this one, too much work) will require a good amount of adjustments. But like everything I showcased so far, it's possible.

Basically, I'd like to implement it maybe not for Tits V2, but for V3 at least. Let's hope I'll have enough spare time to actually finish it before next Team Apple Pie game gets released and everyone forgets about MBM thread :D
In BepInEx I can access private variables, so maybe there is a way I can give you access the number of fetuses in a pregnancy. Or the other way around: Maybe you can make a dll that gives me access to the animation/figures and I can set the right animation in BepInEx... somehow?
That's just a thought. I also like the way you currently implemented it as cum inflation.

PS: I did decide to attach source code to CBwithTits mod and ComplexBreeding for Dummies. Maybe it helps others make ComplexBreeding mod extensions.

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Not to snitch on myself, but when I made a mod page for Chaotic Markets and Random Names mod, I just copied SoapBoxHero mod page.
And since I have not had any complaints by Mod-staff I think it's either easier than it sounds or the Mod-staff is more lenient.
And if I did make an honest mistake then they would probably point it out and I would gladly fix it and everything would be fine. No reason to worry.

Mod pages for reference:
SoapBoxHero: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-mod-pack.129140/
My Mod page: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-random-names-and-chaotic-market-mods.131474/

I am also thinking about making a second mod page for ComplexBreeding for dummies. Maybe with some more details on installation and trouble shooting, but as usual I am short on time/lazy.

In BepInEx I can access private variables, so maybe there is a way I can give you access the number of fetuses in a pregnancy. Or the other way around: Maybe you can make a dll that gives me access to the animation/figures and I can set the right animation in BepInEx... somehow?
That's just a thought. I also like the way you currently implemented it as cum inflation.

PS: I did decide to attach source code to CBwithTits mod and ComplexBreeding for Dummies. Maybe it helps others make ComplexBreeding mod extensions.
I also suspected mod thread rules are not that strict. In the end, it's just about 'setting it up', I guess. I might look in it then there's enough stuff to share at once.

You see, like with everything graphics related, there are 3 points of interest for MBM-modding: scripts in data.unity3d, graphics in asset bundles/streaming assets and Assembly-Csharp.dll. I could've tweaked quite a lot of things myself if only dnspyex could've handle recompilation better.
So, we're still quite limited in this aspect. BepInEx does help, sure, but I don't know how to write my own code for it.

- Or the other way around: Maybe you can make a dll that gives me access to the animation/figures and I can set the right animation in BepInEx... somehow?

Not sure if I understand it... animation/figure file is a .skel, binary spine file for each pose in the game which I'm editing with licensed spine editor. Once I add new slots for new assets, I save that file, repack it to .bundles and adding new lines/slots to both SpineData config and character's config files (Human, Dragonian, Dwarf etc. if necessary).
As for animations, I just find it strange how animation states works. I believe it's mostly hard-coded in Assembly-Csharp.dll, since changing Spine .skel file and adding new animation state isn't enough, as well as editing SpineData config file doesn't seem enough to get it work either.
Well, it's still something to think about. Maybe I'll figure it out one day, maybe not.

- I also like the way you currently implemented it as cum inflation.
You know... I think it's actually a better way to handle it, all other limitations considered.
A better aspect of it, of course, it works without Assembly tweak and it doesn't use unique graphics asset. It's just a copied pregnant belly sprite copied above normal pregnant state at first creampie, and then it just adds slots to increase that sprite size x1.1 for second state and then x1.2 for the third state. Yeah, every affected skeleton (about 60, IIRC) needs to be tweaked individually. But it can be done and I'll work on it after Tits V2 gets a release.

Some fun with editor, consider it as another joke edit, I'm mostly just learning spine with MBM edits anyway:
what.gif

On another thought: I probably can make monsters to have tits as a random applied asset. As posted before:

GoblinWtitsanddickV2.gif
Since I learned a bit about setting up additional graphics slots/conditions to turn them on, maybe I'll be able to implement that abomination :p

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes