technomage

Sep 19, 2018
How did you find the dynamic value for time progression in cheat engine? I scan for unchange and increased values by pausing and unpausing but that isn't turning them up.
Someone else had created the table, I cleaned up the useless items, and just left the ones that matter. With time freeze, everything is possible.

Also remember that each day is 300 seconds. The game counts the seconds for quite a few achievements (the time played achievements: to get the 300 minutes played, you need to play to day 61).

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
Traducción al español para Monster Black Market +DLC
Spanish translation for Monster Black Market +DLC

Disfruten...

Gracias a Dusty Du (Parche en inglés) y elielieli por hacer realidad esta traducción...
Thanks to Dusty Du (English patch) and elielieli for making this translation a reality...

Installation: Put it in the folder "Locatization" with the name "5. es".
\...\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization\<--- AQUÍ

ACTUALIZADO (UPDATED) : 07-05-23

Version: 2.0.16.0 +DLC

Download here: Mega
Donde puedo descargar la trduccion en español del juego / Where can I download the Spanish translation of the game?

• Angry
Reactions: SeniolBigot

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I also suspected mod thread rules are not that strict. In the end, it's just about 'setting it up', I guess. I might look in it then there's enough stuff to share at once.

You see, like with everything graphics related, there are 3 points of interest for MBM-modding: scripts in data.unity3d, graphics in asset bundles/streaming assets and Assembly-Csharp.dll. I could've tweaked quite a lot of things myself if only dnspyex could've handle recompilation better.
So, we're still quite limited in this aspect. BepInEx does help, sure, but I don't know how to write my own code for it.

- Or the other way around: Maybe you can make a dll that gives me access to the animation/figures and I can set the right animation in BepInEx... somehow?

Not sure if I understand it... animation/figure file is a .skel, binary spine file for each pose in the game which I'm editing with licensed spine editor. Once I add new slots for new assets, I save that file, repack it to .bundles and adding new lines/slots to both SpineData config and character's config files (Human, Dragonian, Dwarf etc. if necessary).
As for animations, I just find it strange how animation states works. I believe it's mostly hard-coded in Assembly-Csharp.dll, since changing Spine .skel file and adding new animation state isn't enough, as well as editing SpineData config file doesn't seem enough to get it work either.
Well, it's still something to think about. Maybe I'll figure it out one day, maybe not.

- I also like the way you currently implemented it as cum inflation.
You know... I think it's actually a better way to handle it, all other limitations considered.
A better aspect of it, of course, it works without Assembly tweak and it doesn't use unique graphics asset. It's just a copied pregnant belly sprite copied above normal pregnant state at first creampie, and then it just adds slots to increase that sprite size x1.1 for second state and then x1.2 for the third state. Yeah, every affected skeleton (about 60, IIRC) needs to be tweaked individually. But it can be done and I'll work on it after Tits V2 gets a release.

Some fun with editor, consider it as another joke edit, I'm mostly just learning spine with MBM edits anyway:
View attachment 2639615

On another thought: I probably can make monsters to have tits as a random applied asset. As posted before:

View attachment 2639634
Since I learned a bit about setting up additional graphics slots/conditions to turn them on, maybe I'll be able to implement that abomination :p
God damn the last one, is really scary. but i love it and can't wait for it to be used

Reactions: DADDDAAA

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Does someone have a collection with all the up to date mods? like auto buying condoms etc (and with which mods is complex breeding compatible?

kazuma

May 2, 2017
sooo, does anyone have up-to-date/best-so-far english file? there are several in the whole thread, and the op's linked one has story line error during tutorial.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
You see, like with everything graphics related, there are 3 points of interest for MBM-modding: scripts in data.unity3d, graphics in asset bundles/streaming assets and Assembly-Csharp.dll. I could've tweaked quite a lot of things myself if only dnspyex could've handle recompilation better.
So, we're still quite limited in this aspect. BepInEx does help, sure, but I don't know how to write my own code for it.

- Or the other way around: Maybe you can make a dll that gives me access to the animation/figures and I can set the right animation in BepInEx... somehow?

Not sure if I understand it... animation/figure file is a .skel, binary spine file for each pose in the game which I'm editing with licensed spine editor. Once I add new slots for new assets, I save that file, repack it to .bundles and adding new lines/slots to both SpineData config and character's config files (Human, Dragonian, Dwarf etc. if necessary).
As for animations, I just find it strange how animation states works. I believe it's mostly hard-coded in Assembly-Csharp.dll, since changing Spine .skel file and adding new animation state isn't enough, as well as editing SpineData config file doesn't seem enough to get it work either.
Well, it's still something to think about. Maybe I'll figure it out one day, maybe not.
Ah understand it better now. I guess my second suggestion was that if dnspy is not working then you could give me the compiled game folder with the new scripts and graphic assests and I could try to do the changes in Assembly-Csharp.dll that dnspy is supposed to do, but with BepInex instead.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Ah understand it better now. I guess my second suggestion was that if dnspy is not working then you could give me the compiled game folder with the new scripts and graphic assests and I could try to do the changes in Assembly-Csharp.dll that dnspy is supposed to do, but with BepInex instead.
I guess we can look at it, but maybe later. For now I'm in the middle of figuring out clothes interaction with "cumflation". That's enough to give me a headache already, but seems manageable:

cumflation1.gif cumflation2.gif cumflation3.gif
Initial plan was to disable all clothing for cumflation implementation. Besides, even original skeleton don't render bra's for "rest" pose if tits size is bigger that 2, due to sprite ordering issue. I managed to make some sort of workaround. But then came "Cumflation" idea and now skeleton complexity raised a bit:

moarSlots.png

And there's still no Bras for left tit if tits size are bigger than 2. "Pregnant" and "Semen" switches are overlapping each other, so it's actually a correct way to do it. Mind you: additional slots use same sprite. No additional graphics needed. Some skeletons actually does have messed up logic for cum sprites, but that's another story.

Although it proved some points I was interested in, one of which is: you can add more than 3 conditions/switches in SpineData config file. 4 in this case. If 2 parameters contradicts each other - just create more slots. Spine can handle it, game can handle it. Although I don't really want to do the same with lower body clothing (dynamically changing with belly size for each of 3 states), especially not for custom clothes.

Well, at least it was a good test for V3. Woman-stand and Woman-rest figures currently supports cumflation and I'll include both of them for V2. Not for all poses, mind you. Just two poses. Hopefully a lot more than 3 for V3 release.

I'm not really sure if I'll want to activate Eyes type C (3) for this release either. But it can mess up with faces. So we'll probably see some messed up cases with Grown Usagi and Hitsuji.

Like I said, we still have a lot of things to worry about for now :p

Oh yeah, using slot parameters allowed for some additional tweak for cumflation, like this:
- If slave is pregnant in non-depraved state, she will touch her belly. If her belly is just inflated with semen, she won't touch it.

CumflationNonPregnant.png CumflationPregnant.png

WomanRestCumflationRC1.png

Last edited:

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
In wondering with all of this modding, Would it not be easier to rebuild the game in an engine like Godot and then modd the shit out of it?

myclon12

Jan 22, 2020
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
i already installed this mod but can't see toggle menu in game

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
In wondering with all of this modding, Would it not be easier to rebuild the game in an engine like Godot and then modd the shit out of it?
Sure, if anyone is up for it, go for it. Might decompile this one as well if something like / gets advanced enough to do so.
Sarcasm aside, even with spine tool, mod scene is limited because there's no cracked spine v4 which this game is using. If you'll be able to rebuild the game to use, let's say, currently available cracked version 3.8.75 - yeah, that alone will allow for easier community graphics modding.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Sure, if anyone is up for it, go for it. Might decompile this one as well if something like / gets advanced enough to do so.
Sarcasm aside, even with spine tool, mod scene is limited because there's no cracked spine v4 which this game is using. If you'll be able to rebuild the game to use, let's say, currently available cracked version 3.8.75 - yeah, that alone will allow for easier community graphics modding.
Im wondering, can you add additional races, body models etc or generally more complexity, or would it be a pain to go that route without reprogramming it

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Im wondering, can you add additional races, body models etc or generally more complexity, or would it be a pain to go that route without reprogramming it
I believe that the closest thing we'll ever get for this game in this regard is a current Complex Breeding mod. What I'm doing is basically adding some additional visual customization and even that is using all sort of workarounds with existing assets/code, just pushing it.

Mattstopher

Oct 27, 2019
how do you unlock the harem and rune scenes? beat the game before the 51 days?
You need to max out the affinity for each girl before the 50 day deadline to get the harem ending. Click on the heart under each of them to see what goals you have to reach. Amelia for example wants you to buy 5 of each slave species, sell 10 goblins, orcs, and werewolves, and 5 each of minotaurs and salamanders.

In order to get the Rune ending, same as above but also brainwash every NPC woman by filling out their affinity, then using Rune's power on them once you get 666 essence. You also need to have sold a certain amount of tentacle eggs and built tentacle rooms, but I forget how many right now.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
You need to max out the affinity for each girl before the 50 day deadline to get the harem ending. Click on the heart under each of them to see what goals you have to reach. Amelia for example wants you to buy 5 of each slave species, sell 10 goblins, orcs, and werewolves, and 5 each of minotaurs and salamanders.

In order to get the Rune ending, same as above but also brainwash every NPC woman by filling out their affinity, then using Rune's power on them once you get 666 essence. You also need to have sold a certain amount of tentacle eggs and built tentacle rooms, but I forget how many right now.
You can also view the requirements for the ending by just hovering over the button in the gallery, it changed from 100 tentacle rooms from release to just 50. Can't remember if the eggs also changed but I don't think so since those are much easier to get than the rooms

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Drawning actually the TitsMod from Krongorka inspired me to make a game with similar/same mechanics (building rooms, put character in them, etc.) The funny thing is i'm using Godot. I sketched some poses with different tit size. Just imagine a full game.

View attachment 2643245
Saggy tits, huh. Also just reflects the mass of them better. And I also can see difference in height. That's something I was looking into to implement into MBM, but from just spine and scripting "workaround" perspective it would be a big mess.

Reactions: Reluser
4.40 star(s) 105 Votes