icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Any tips how to install Modpack+Cheatmode for this version(2.016)?

Cheatmod didn't popped up in build-in modpack's version of Bepinex.
Tried to update Bepinex but only got some extra console window errors.

Edit: new Bepinex + Cheatmode works well without modpack.

Last edited:

valkfanta

Mar 21, 2022
Saggy tits, huh. Also just reflects the mass of them better. And I also can see difference in height. That's something I was looking into to implement into MBM, but from just spine and scripting "workaround" perspective it would be a big mess.
The idea in the first row was zombie apocalypse. I'm still haven't decided on a direction yet. At the moment im trying to make animation and different variation of body types possible. If everything is working i might be able to show you guys some magic.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The idea in the first row was zombie apocalypse. I'm still haven't decided on a direction yet. At the moment im trying to make animation and different variation of body types possible. If everything is working i might be able to show you guys some magic.
Interesting to see what you'll come up with. I'm not that familiar with Godot engine, so what are you using for graphics? Fully "whole" drawn sprites animated frame by frame or do you use spine, similar to how MBM characters are made/Live2D Cubism?

valkfanta

Mar 21, 2022
Interesting to see what you'll come up with. I'm not that familiar with Godot engine, so what are you using for graphics? Fully "whole" drawn sprites animated frame by frame or do you use spine, similar to how MBM characters are made/Live2D Cubism?
Unfortunately spine doesn't support godot, maybe in the future. Live2D supports godot 3 i think, but i use godot 4. At the moment im trying to make my own software/tool to make body parts that can interpolate between each other. I guess it is a mix between frame to frame and vector art. It might be similar to adobe flash. With this i should be able to make various kinds of head, eyes, bodies. Below you can see what i try to achieve.

test_vector_animation.gif

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Unfortunately spine doesn't support godot, maybe in the future. Live2D supports godot 3 i think, but i use godot 4. At the moment im trying to make my own software/tool to make body parts that can interpolate between each other. I guess it is a mix between frame to frame and vector art. It might be similar to adobe flash. With this i should be able to make various kinds of head, eyes, bodies. Below you can see what i try to achieve.

View attachment 2643808
Oh, I'd say that could be better than spine. Looking forward to your project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: valkfanta

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I believe that the closest thing we'll ever get for this game in this regard is a current Complex Breeding mod. What I'm doing is basically adding some additional visual customization and even that is using all sort of workarounds with existing assets/code, just pushing it.
You Krongorka with spanishtraveler82 AI-art did some re-texturing https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-team-apple-pie.124772/page-287#post-10637022 . So I assume it is possible to make a few more slave or creature variants like e.g. a wolf with tiger stripes or something, right? Which wouldn't require new animation.

If that is possible the follow up question is can these units also have interesting gameplay (like new effects or unlocks)? There the thing that I would like to see is some way to expand on the jobs of ComplexBreeding and maybe add gameplay that also adds new properties that can be increased via breeding to allow for more essences or different breeding related mechanic on top. Basically some other stats to work on increasing via breeding.
To me the natural choice for such a gameplay addition would be a way to send your slaves on quests. That gives you some new quest related stats for breeding (e.g. strength, speed intelligence, or something) and jobs could have special effect with relation to these quests.
So in my head it would be. The palyer somehow chooses a quest. Then somehow units for that quest are selected. Then the units disappear. And after X days you get report on the success on the mission on the day end screen. And maybe a slave comes back pregnant with the aforementioned tiger (i.e. striped wolf).

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You Krongorka with spanishtraveler82 AI-art did some re-texturing https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-team-apple-pie.124772/page-287#post-10637022 . So I assume it is possible to make a few more slave or creature variants like e.g. a wolf with tiger stripes or something, right? Which wouldn't require new animation.

If that is possible the follow up question is can these units also have interesting gameplay (like new effects or unlocks)? There the thing that I would like to see is some way to expand on the jobs of ComplexBreeding and maybe add gameplay that also adds new properties that can be increased via breeding to allow for more essences or different breeding related mechanic on top. Basically some other stats to work on increasing via breeding.
To me the natural choice for such a gameplay addition would be a way to send your slaves on quests. That gives you some new quest related stats for breeding (e.g. strength, speed intelligence, or something) and jobs could have special effect with relation to these quests.
So in my head it would be. The palyer somehow chooses a quest. Then somehow units for that quest are selected. Then the units disappear. And after X days you get report on the success on the mission on the day end screen. And maybe a slave comes back pregnant with the aforementioned tiger (i.e. striped wolf).
I'd say it's possible to make some new properties for monsters as well. Not a priority right now, because I'm in a process of building Tits V2. But if you remember that spine test of Goblin variation with tits, I would like to look at it after that as well.
I also think we might end up using some new assets for MBM when Project RPG will appear (I would like to into the demo assets of course).

Trapperxxk
Yeah, I would like to finally build V2 of the mod and share it here as soon as I can.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019

View attachment 2643808
Can you by chance create like a 3d model out of these assets and see how good it would look with an godot shader which creates an outline? 3d Animations might be harder in the shortterm but easier in the longterm

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
You can also view the requirements for the ending by just hovering over the button in the gallery, it changed from 100 tentacle rooms from release to just 50. Can't remember if the eggs also changed but I don't think so since those are much easier to get than the rooms
I was able to get the harem images, but currently working on unlocking rune. I know that you need to sell 100 eggs, but I don’t know if she wants any 50 underground rooms or the tentacles

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I was able to get the harem images, but currently working on unlocking rune. I know that you need to sell 100 eggs, but I don’t know if she wants any 50 underground rooms or the tentacles
Has to be tentacle rooms, so that's 50k essence that needs to be used which honestly barbarra's machine helps speedrun getting it. Just have free pixies, buy fresh slaves en masse and let the essense roll in

valkfanta

Mar 21, 2022
Can you by chance create like a 3d model out of these assets and see how good it would look with an godot shader which creates an outline? 3d Animations might be harder in the shortterm but easier in the longterm
I tried 3d modelling before but my skills aren't that good. I would have to learn more about it before i'm satisfied with the quality.

valkfanta

Mar 21, 2022
are you going to make a thread on this? this looks like it could be really good
Maybe in the near future. At the moment i try to discover the possibilities of the Animation System that im creating. Creating the assets in godot is a real pain, so i have to write a tool that can handle similar stuff like clip studio or photoshop, basically vector related stuff. There are many question like hair, cloth, etc. there i don't even know if it works or not. So at the moment im not really working on the actual game.

Edit: If i work on the actual game, i would love input from the community. I have too many ideas and can't decide. The first idea was being a guild master. Put character on "rooms" there they gather stuff or put them in battle rooms (already implemented) But suddenly i had the idea of zombies and sketched them anyway.

Last edited:

Boobies4dayz

Nov 24, 2017
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Ok, so I'm new. how do I actually install this?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Anyone got the ovum rejuvenation mod that is compatible with bepinex 5.4.21.0? Trying to add it along with the complex breeding mod, I may be blind but I have tried searching for old files hoping it is still there or in this thread

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
How do you breed human slaves and lolis? I only breed monsters :(
If you're playing base game, slaves come from the brothel are that you unlock later. If you're doing the Complex Breeding mod then you need to have certain essences on the slaves before they can breed slaves with a monster matching the essence. They can still get normal slaves out of the brothel though.

Reactions: Spirox
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes