Boobies4dayz

Nov 24, 2017
Download file from mega. Extract and run. As far as I remember, the bepinEX is already installed there and all you need to do is open the exe file or the game itself.

Thanks but I just had to drag the files in(I didn't wanna break anything so I just didn't do it)

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
If you're playing base game, slaves come from the brothel are that you unlock later. If you're doing the Complex Breeding mod then you need to have certain essences on the slaves before they can breed slaves with a monster matching the essence. They can still get normal slaves out of the brothel though.
Thank you!

Can you unlock all of the 4 companions (Pixie, potion girl, brothel and depravity) in the game or do you always need to only select one of them and that's it? In the brothel can you breed any race of slaves or just human one?

Sharperer

Apr 15, 2023
you can change their trait with saveedit, this will be inherited too so its a one thime thing to do
its beed quite a while since i did this so heres a list

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recently found out that Anna and Nero's unique race trait is 103 (God Bless) and 104 (Brand of Devil).

And you know what? If I have a slave with both of said traits and put them in the tentacle room, it can produce even more milk.

And for the lazy people who don't wanna edit every single one of them, here's a save file with all the species (except for Inu and Hitsuji because Usagi and Neko is also an alternative) along with the Salamander without Pride, instead it has Semen Tank (because it kind of makes sense :v). Works best with NoTitsLimit and MapKeyboardExtended.

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to download things from the mega does not allow me to download more than 1.5 gigabytes does anyone know how to skip that or a page that with the same mega allows me to download those things

BobWilson84

Nov 30, 2022
Thank you!

Can you unlock all of the 4 companions (Pixie, potion girl, brothel and depravity) in the game or do you always need to only select one of them and that's it? In the brothel can you breed any race of slaves or just human one?
You unlock all of them, you just get to pick the order, one every 10 days.
And yeah, you can breed any race in the brothel or your personal estate (you can unlock that after the game "ends" iirc, so day 50 or the next day, I don't remember).

Reactions: Spirox

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone got the ovum rejuvenation mod that is compatible with bepinex 5.4.21.0? Trying to add it along with the complex breeding mod, I may be blind but I have tried searching for old files hoping it is still there or in this thread
what does that mod do?

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
You unlock all of them, you just get to pick the order, one every 10 days.
And yeah, you can breed any race in the brothel or your personal estate (you can unlock that after the game "ends" iirc, so day 50 or the next day, I don't remember).
no you pay 50k

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
what does that mod do?
Ovum rejuvenation mod is a mod that makes slaves ability to bear and give birth infinite. This mod is really good because you don't have to dispatch or dispose slaves that can no longer bear or give birth. Meaning the slaves can give birth for as long as they are being bred.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you!

you get to select them all, you do need the pixie girl to get the materials for the potion girl after all. I believe in base game any of the slaves can have slave children from the brothel, not just humans. Bear in mind its probably best to get a fresh elf for the brothel as they have the first partner tattoo mechanic.

Reactions: Spirox
Jul 21, 2017
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Could you update this mod pls It doesn't like 2.0.16

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Too bad the game has the bug to breed only monsters... wanted to see some girls born from monsters like they promised... but hey it does make sens in a way to only have monsters babies like in Goblin slayer lol

Reactions: Bort740

Saucepot

Aug 14, 2019
for some reason the thigh size of most of the npcs gets reset to the smaller size or A type after loading save after closing the game. The mods im using are Complex Breading, Complex breading for dummies, tits mod, mbmmodmenu, titsmod and cb compatibility mod, and config manager.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
for some reason the thigh size of most of the npcs gets reset to the smaller size or A type after loading save after closing the game. The mods im using are Complex Breading, Complex breading for dummies, tits mod, mbmmodmenu, titsmod and cb compatibility mod, and config manager.
I think there's definitely BepInEx mods conflicting between each other and also limiting Tits mod as well.
After all, I can only guarantee some level of stability only for Complex Breeding and Complex breading for dummies (because this one is actually a patch with add-on, which makes Tits and CBM to work together).

As for Tits v2. Well, I don't really know where to start. Let's just say I'm wrapping it all up and I hope to upload it here in 24 hours (I really hope so, lol).
This one required me to check whole SpineData file, which is spine controller data. I found out several graphical bugs which I'm managed to fix one way or another. Restored some graphics which were intended to render on screen, but script file missed "sprite activation" lines or wrong parameters.

This is just one example. Script data have 3 clothes parameters, but spine file doesn't set all conditions correctly and doesn't render cloth on tits like it should (unpatched and patched) :

bedgirl1.png bedgirl1-fixedtitscloth.png

Like I said, I had to check whole SpineData file to implement random cloth colors and this also resulted in this particular animation:

titsV2-manwoman4inside.gif titsV2-mangirl4inside.gif
So, maybe someone of you noticed it in gallery - titjob/paizuri animation don't render anything for Inside option. That's because this animation have 2 states instead of 3, which is hard-coded. Well, since it's just a matter of adding "Cum Inside" option, game applies that to the game without issues (well, almost).
This is just an ending loop, which ends whole animation. It works like this: animation starts as usual titjob, but then there's a 50% chance (chance is set in a config file, which is nice) for slave to suck it and the game registers it as "Semen Inside".

Also, remember my posts about "Cumflation" implementation tests? Apparently this paizuri change also results in belly size increase activation. Well, at least some code prevents this type of semen to impregnate them via oral cumshot, that would be quite a nasty bug to fix (or maybe a feature).

That's all for now.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Tits Mod V2b Release ( ):

This mod also have it's own thread now (Link)

Installation:
Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder" from the archive to the game folder and replace all files. Play the game.

July 1, 2023 Update: V2b comes with pre-installed BepInEx version which also supports Mod Pack. Highly recommended to apply Mod Pack after you install this mod. It will make it compatible with all existing mods like Complex Breeding.

- This mod version includes all changes made for V1. If you have Tits V1 installed, you can download V2 and install it on a modded version. Just make sure you replace all files and it will be updated.
- Game must be version 2.0.16.0 ONLY. Any other version will crash on startup. Mod was build specifically for this version. If game will be updated to, let's assume "2.0.17.0" this mod most likely won't work with it.
- Use version with DLC and Uncensor patch applied BEFORE you add this mod to your game folder.
- Other MBM mods compatibility: I can't guarantee all functions of this mod will work if you're using any kind of BepInEx mod. Recommended gameplay mod which is reported to be stable with this mod is Complex Breeding mod by guyverek, which you can get here:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10016740
IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO USE TITS MOD WITH COMPLEX BREEDING MOD MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THIS COMPATIBILITY PATCH HERE (made by Memacile ) :
- https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10701757
IF YOU WON'T INSTALL THIS PATCH COMPLEX BREEDING MOD WON'T WORK AND NEW GAME WILL BE SOFTLOCKED!

Notes for V2b Release:
- Change "Cumflation" visual feature to belly size increase depending on fetus count.
- Clothes option no longer controls 'semen clean up' like it was in V2a (reverted to default functionality).
- Comes with pre-installed BepInEx version which is compatible with ModPack. Credits to Memacile for compatibility patches and Surgy for BepInEx/ModPack.

Notes for V2a Release:

- Player now can customize Thigh size and reset Cumflation effect without using Cosmetic Potion/Generating a new slave/Sending them to bath:

- Voice option: click on right arrow to change Voice and Thigh size. Left arrow controls Voice only.
- Clothes option: if slave have Cumflation belly with or without pregnancy, click once to reset it (Pregnancy state won't be affected).

Notes for V2 Release:
- Hitsuji and Usagi now have full 'grown' forms. They are still considered as "small furry" type by the game's logic.
- Slave clothes color are random now. It depends on slave's eye color and both can be changed at the same time.
- Male NPCs/Player character in the mansion now have clothes. Clients have randomized clothes, independent of their "rank/color". Player character have clothes too, but a fixed one. This change affects Male Idle Stand and Masturbation pose.
- Paizuri/Titjob now have "Cumshot Inside" option. There's a 50% for a slave to end titjob animation by sucking off a client. Aphrodisiac potion will increase this chance to 100%. Animation is adjusted for gameplay and gallery mode.
- Initial implementation of more clothes for slaves. For now it's only active for woman idle stand and rest pose. Can be changed alongside with pubic hair.
- Initial implementation of cumflation. Only Woman type for two poses: idle stand and rest pose.
Belly size doesn't get affected by fetus amount, but by how much cum is inside:
1. If you leave a slave with a monster and forget about her long enough belly size will continue to enlarge.
2. If slave can't be impegnated, due to small womb size, gene rejection or because of max births reached, but gets cummed inside - belly size will increase anyway.
3. Shower room will affect belly size. Basically washing away "cum inside", so belly size will return either to normal size or normal pregnant size.
4. Paizuri with "Cum Inside" ending will result in belly size increase as well.

Other minor graphical tweaks for V2:
1. Woman+Girl Maid Stand: Gallery fix, maid_cloth_arm_left now renders correctly for non-depraved state.
2. Woman+Girl Paizuri/titjob: Cloth tits sprite now renders as it should. Male sprite is now more transparent so you can see female artwork better.
3. Bed Girl 1 (Vip Room): Cloth on tits now renders as intended in spine controller file.
4. Minotaur Girl 2: Fixed dick clipping.
5. Salamander Girl 2: Cloth sprite now renders as intended.
6. Tentacle Girl 1: Cloth sprites now renders as intended.
7. Woman capsule animation loop changed to unused one. It's just slightly different with faster machine movements and slave's squirting at the end of the loop.

- Outline/Highlight effect are disabled for Woman figures, as well as some Girl figures. Had to do this due to current version of UABEA which can't handle mipmaps texture repacking functionality (this results in sprite scaling issues, with messy looking character outlines). I'll restore this effect if and when it'll be fixed via upgrading tool set or if someone tells me if there's a way to make it work somehow.

Notes for V1 Release:
- Mod name for now is just "Tits", but there some other changes.
- Added Tits size 5 for both Girl and Adult (Grown) type slaves. This is bigger than original largest "Huge" (it's Size/Type 4) and it comes with 2000 milk value.
- Adult types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Flat" (Tits Size 0). Milk value was increased from 100 to 200 for 2 reasons: it keeps game from soft-locking at tutorial milking stage and because I didn't want to change original milking machine container capacity. Can be changed, though.
- Girl slave types now have all adjusted graphics to use "Small" (Tits Size 1).
- Girl slave types can have all tits sizes without locking it to "Flat". Code checking was disabled for tits and pubic hair.
- Thigh size is independent from tits size/growth state now. How it works by default: for Grown slaves if tits size was bigger than 1 (Small) it switched spine to render big Thighs (Type 2). Girl types was coded to have small Thighs in their "Loli" state. These code checks was removed and now each race and female character have 2 new variables in their script data: "m_LowerBodyTypeChanceList" and "m_LowerBodyTypeList". Thigh size is random now. It also works on Unique Slaves and NPC, but I'll describe it with another change below.
- Tits size and Thighs size for Unique Slaves and NPCs are randomized. Although their graphics stays the same, milk and thigh values will be different on a moment you acquire them (NPCs characteristics are set at the moment you brainwash them, judging by my testing results). Tits value can be changed later with the cosmetic potion. Their offsprings will come with the same tits and thighs value.
- Cosmetic potion use on Unique Slaves and NPCs. At the moment the only option which can be changed is Tits size for the milk value. Graphically they stays the same because of fixed spine code. Can be changed, although I don't see much point in it.
- Rune Ending doesn't 'end your game' by sending player back to main menu after showing CG, but enters "Limitless" mode like other endings do.
- Brainwashing NPCs doesn't lock up their CG scenes.
- Gallery Tits size can be changed from Flat to new Extra size without original code limitation.
- Some small visual fixes and adjustments that I noticed here and there editing spine data.

TITSv2-FullGrownUsagiHitsuji.png

TitsV2Paizuri.png

TITSv2-SomeStuff.png

So, what's for Tits V3 release? Well, I have some ideas, but this really starts to "snowballing" with additional graphics and stuff... we'll see.
Also, with my schedule I should call this mod "Tits Forever":

batmetal2.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 103 Votes