pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Is there a way to make pixies move only a specific girl's offspring into a specific cage? Kinda messy after gaining more slaves and everything automated

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
So here's a thing: it's controlled in several files. One is in the big data.unity3D and in .bundle assets. If you just change "bundle" file, game will crash. And if you only change script data.unity3D without bundle - cumflation will be always active and in a "basic" sprite color. So, to turn it off, it's basically had to be removed from a script and spine file at the same time and to be released as separate mod version.
Like I said, basic idea was to make slave's belly size depend on fetus count. But that command simply didn't work in my tests. SemenInside type works, which is coded to have 0-3 states. It's basically a workaround which does have its own downsides.

Also, just wanted to ask: was there a mod, which extends "pay" after day 50? Asking this because I think there might be a way to increase it and also adjust it so you'll need to pay more and more. I tested that on Female slaves as well, but the problem is that "pay icon" don't show females and also the only indication you'll have, like "payable" sign appear on females when they are mating in breeding room. So that's kinda interesting but also a bit buggy and hard.
Gotcha. I had a feeling that it was going to be a major challenge to do that, if it was even possible. On the other note, I think that's how the initial demo/trial versions worked. I supported the devs on Fantia and got access to the early trial versions where, if I remember correctly, had endlessly increasing higher quotas to meet because there was no ending to the game yet. I do remember the quotas being WAY more difficult too. They used to ask for multiple of the same monster instead of just 1 every time.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Gotcha. I had a feeling that it was going to be a major challenge to do that, if it was even possible. On the other note, I think that's how the initial demo/trial versions worked. I supported the devs on Fantia and got access to the early trial versions where, if I remember correctly, had endlessly increasing higher quotas to meet because there was no ending to the game yet. I do remember the quotas being WAY more difficult too. They used to ask for multiple of the same monster instead of just 1 every time.
I actually would like to look at that early game version code, but that probably was already built with IL2CPP, like release versions did. Thankfully, they listened and changed it to mono, that really helped modding quite a bit.

Or, you know, just to look if there's some cut assets. I know there were plans to include Hunger mechanic. I know that most assets for that are still in the game, I just don't know how to activate it from code leftovers.

Currently testing pushing payday limit up to 100 from 50, but there's some really weird behavior. It allows to block Infinite Mode and ending cutscene to happen on Day 51 and requires Salamanders on Day 55 and Day 60 (although monster icon don't render on screen anymore). But after that it just stops to require anything and goes on and on even After Day 100.

So, maybe there's no way for me to increase that limit, so maybe I'll look at increasing difficulty with female slaves (different races) requirement. If I'll be able to fix that icon not rendering, that is...

- They used to ask for multiple of the same monster instead of just 1 every time.
I think that's how it is on Master difficulty?

Last edited:

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
Can anyone help me, I've installed the CBM and Tits mod (with comp patch) and for all girls, there is no side portrait. I've tried downloading a fresh copy, and the only way I can see the portraits is in a vanilla game
Please advise

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
Can anyone help me, I've installed the CBM and Tits mod (with comp patch) and for all girls, there is no side portrait. I've tried downloading a fresh copy, and the only way I can see the portraits is in a vanilla game
Please advise
Update, I have tried also with various installs and mod configs, and it is definitely a CBM problem, I assumed it was with girls affected by the mod, but it is ALL girls, including unique slaves.

Is anyone else experiencing this in their CBM games?

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
Update, I have tried also with various installs and mod configs, and it is definitely a CBM problem, I assumed it was with girls affected by the mod, but it is ALL girls, including unique slaves.

Is anyone else experiencing this in their CBM games?
One extra bug to note, upgrades, aside from the classroom upgrade, do not show. In that, the room upgrades do cost cash, but no upgrades are ever shown

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
is there any way to keep the info from scrolling back down because i cant read what everything says in the discription for some of the stuff here. 1685485356677.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Please advise
That's actually a problem for any kind of character mods or even save editing. Girls with non-default Tits value (each race have their own size variation set by default) will be shown as a "blacked out silhouette". I believe there's a way to fix that, but not with a current tool set what we have.

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
That's actually a problem for any kind of character mods or even save editing. Girls with non-default Tits value (each race have their own size variation set by default) will be shown as a "blacked out silhouette". I believe there's a way to fix that, but not with a current tool set what we have.
Ahhh, that makes sense, hopefully we'll get the tools to fix it one day

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I actually would like to look at that early game version code, but that probably was already built with IL2CPP, like release versions did. Thankfully, they listened and changed it to mono, that really helped modding quite a bit.

Or, you know, just to look if there's some cut assets. I know there were plans to include Hunger mechanic. I know that most assets for that are still in the game, I just don't know how to activate it from code leftovers.

Currently testing pushing payday limit up to 100 from 50, but there's some really weird behavior. It allows to block Infinite Mode and ending cutscene to happen on Day 51 and requires Salamanders on Day 55 and Day 60 (although monster icon don't render on screen anymore). But after that it just stops to require anything and goes on and on even After Day 100.

So, maybe there's no way for me to increase that limit, so maybe I'll look at increasing difficulty with female slaves (different races) requirement. If I'll be able to fix that icon not rendering, that is...

- They used to ask for multiple of the same monster instead of just 1 every time.
I think that's how it is on Master difficulty?
They cut down A LOT of the mechanics during the trial and early support phases. They had a working hunger mechanic, separate auto rooms (instead of the stupid pixy system), and some others. I’ll look back at my support history and see if I can dig up those older trial versions if they’re still available. I can setup a drive and either post the link here or DM you.

Reactions: Krongorka

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I know it would have completely altered the scale of the game, but it'd be quite fun to have guy slaves, and female monsters. the combinations would be even cooler.

CoconutFer

Sep 20, 2021
What does the dlc add to the game and how many unique characters are currently in the game?, sorry if this was already answered before but i couldnt find the answer. I had a save sometime ago before the dlc was added and now im not sure if i missed something new when i updated

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
What does the dlc add to the game and how many unique characters are currently in the game?, sorry if this was already answered before but i couldnt find the answer. I had a save sometime ago before the dlc was added and now im not sure if i missed something new when i updated
i think the DLC added 2 new NPC. sucubus and dwarf with a tenticle room and the ability to upgrade other rooms. and the ability to hypno the other NPC girls and take them back to your private home and possibly impreg them i think. that is what i remember and could be more im not remembering

Reactions: CoconutFer

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
They cut down A LOT of the mechanics during the trial and early support phases. They had a working hunger mechanic, separate auto rooms (instead of the stupid pixy system), and some others. I’ll look back at my support history and see if I can dig up those older trial versions if they’re still available. I can setup a drive and either post the link here or DM you.
So it was already working, huh? Well, judging by how much of that code is still in the release version it wasn't entirely scrapped, but rather unused instead. Shame that a lot of that is in Assembly and editing assembly just like that is a pain.
AutoRooms - yeah, I also saw that code. But I believe most of it is broken at this point.

Yeah, I would like to take a look at early versions at least, just to know how it worked.

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Tits v2 full save for those who want to level traits from the start.
Master Day 51; non-hypnotized 100% NPCs; no slaves/monsters; untouched reward slaves; no brothel rooms; pre-made underground layouts.

Happy grinding!

Last edited:

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Testing some translations based heavily off of the Japanese text. Thinking of making the first lines shorter to fit the boxes. Wish I could change "+/-(value)" with "increased/decreased by (value)", but it doesn't seem possible with localization alone.
1685544752018.png 1685544818715.png 1685544833130.png 1685545116645.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

JonasJobs

Jun 21, 2017
How to get the devil? Tell me please!
put the angel slave on the brothel on a room that only religious people will come, so that she will give birth to a angel with +1 demonic
then continue with the brothel or make the new angel with +1 demonic breed with a goblin or orc

now to remove the "sacred" essence you need to put the slave on a enhanced tentacle room with "+ sacred essence" to make the room absorb it
then you will have a angel with +9 demonic to breed in the brothel or in your home

Reactions: pewpewsmurf
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes