notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
So it was already working, huh? Well, judging by how much of that code is still in the release version it wasn't entirely scrapped, but rather unused instead. Shame that a lot of that is in Assembly and editing assembly just like that is a pain.
AutoRooms - yeah, I also saw that code. But I believe most of it is broken at this point.

Yeah, I would like to take a look at early versions at least, just to know how it worked.
So unfortunately the devs took down almost all of the posts that had the development versions of the game (which kinda pisses me off because I paid to get those versions, but whatever.) I did catch a lucky break though, as they forgot to remove the public demo on the Fantia from early 2021 and the 0.7 dev version of the game from September 2021. I've uploaded both onto and I'll leave it up and open so you and others can download and dig for stuff. Wish I had some versions in between these two, but this is all that's left.

Another thing that I remember is that death played a lot more heavily in the early versions of this game than the release version. Rune would originally appear only after your first slave died to introduce the revival and slave recycle mechanics, which was very easy to trigger as slaves could die from not only overuse (like in the release version) but from hunger as well.

The devs changed the auto rooms to the Pixys because they wanted to streamline how slaves moved from place to place, but I felt that the auto rooms were better in general. The auto rooms worked by placing the rooms in an array where the various rooms were linked to each other and a slave cage. I think it was within two squares of each other for them to link. After that, rooms would get priority based on order: Cage -> Breeding Room -> Birth Room -> Shower -> Milking Room -> Cage. Or at least I think that was the order and some would be skipped if the conditions weren't met. This could have actually still worked with the release of the DLC as a potential upgrade to rooms. I just despise the Pixy system, I never use them because they're more of a hassle than help.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So unfortunately the devs took down almost all of the posts that had the development versions of the game (which kinda pisses me off because I paid to get those versions, but whatever.) I did catch a lucky break though, as they forgot to remove the public demo on the Fantia from early 2021 and the 0.7 dev version of the game from September 2021. I've uploaded both onto this MEGA folder and I'll leave it up and open so you and others can download and dig for stuff. Wish I had some versions in between these two, but this is all that's left.

Another thing that I remember is that death played a lot more heavily in the early versions of this game than the release version. Rune would originally appear only after your first slave died to introduce the revival and slave recycle mechanics, which was very easy to trigger as slaves could die from not only overuse (like in the release version) but from hunger as well.

The devs changed the auto rooms to the Pixys because they wanted to streamline how slaves moved from place to place, but I felt that the auto rooms were better in general. The auto rooms worked by placing the rooms in an array where the various rooms were linked to each other and a slave cage. I think it was within two squares of each other for them to link. After that, rooms would get priority based on order: Cage -> Breeding Room -> Birth Room -> Shower -> Milking Room -> Cage. Or at least I think that was the order and some would be skipped if the conditions weren't met. This could have actually still worked with the release of the DLC as a potential upgrade to rooms. I just despise the Pixy system, I never use them because they're more of a hassle than help.
Too bad there's no early versions. I'm trying to keep that stuff I supported, just so it won't be removed entirely.
Does Hunger mechanic still work on these versions you provided? 0.1 seems old enough) Or you just talking about development posts which described mechanics/stuff?
Also, what I'm seeing right away surprise me quite a lot - they both were compiled in mono. So I guess there's some info we can look at assembly, actually.

And thanks again, man, I'll check these when I'll have some spare time.

Oh yeah, about spare time and "mistakes that were made":
I believe now I know enough to import it in the game, but for now it's a spine test render.
GoblinWithTitsAndDickV3-5.gif

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Too bad there's no early versions. I'm trying to keep that stuff I supported, just so it won't be removed entirely.
Does Hunger mechanic still work on these versions you provided? 0.1 seems old enough) Or you just talking about development posts which described mechanics/stuff?
Also, what I'm seeing right away surprise me quite a lot - they both were compiled in mono. So I guess there's some info we can look at assembly, actually.

I believe now I know enough to import it in the game, but for now it's a spine test render.
View attachment 2666230
Futanari monster girls are now real image0-4.gif

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018

View attachment 2666230
I haven't verified if the hunger mechanic is in either of them, but I can quickly run them and see if they do. I distinctly remember playing the dev versions with the mechanics I described fully functional, but only the posts about adjustments and their eventual removal remain. The versions I wish I still had were 0.3, 0.5, and 0.8 as they were substantial jumps and ad changes made in them that could have been useful. I hope the demo is early enough to at least have the hunger mechanic, but 0.7 may have had it removed by then. I don't remember which version saw the axing of these mechanics.

EDIT: OKAY. Fantastic news. Both of these have the original mechanics! They both have the original hunger, gem, essence, and gold systems completely intact and functional. 0.7 also has the auto rooms mechanic there as well. I didn't think 0.7 even had it, I thought they axed it way earlier. Can't believe I lucked out finding these. Also, it's amazing seeing the game from its first playable version (the demo) to a nearly finished dev version months before release (0.7) to the finished game now. Might have hit a gold mine here. Playing 0.7 gave me some whiplash because it's similar to the finished product but also so vastly different in the way it plays.

Just a warning if you're going to play/dig through the Demo. This did not have English added as a language yet, so it's text is only Japanese or Korean.

Here's a summary of items that 0.7 has that the final game doesn't, not including stuff like missing races of slaves or monsters as they were not developed yet:
- Full Hunger System
- Gold is only used to buy slaves and monsters
- Gems as a resource to build rooms and restore on a timer (so no room spam)
- Automatic Versions of all Underground Rooms that directly interact with slaves
- Pixy system is non-existant (fuck yes)
- Death matters more. Slaves can either be revived or used to gain essence (recycled)
- Contracts are harder to complete, but longer timeframes to complete
- Contracts continue endlessly (at least as far as I can tell)

Last edited:

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
is there a mod that makes the pixie system better? like adds more customization to their behavior? its kind of annoying working around their stupid behavior right now

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
is there a mod that makes the pixie system better? like adds more customization to their behavior? its kind of annoying working around their stupid behavior right now
Not that I know of. There is a menu you can use to choose which functions it handles, but that's it. No choosing where the go and what exactly they do.

The_Nightmare69

Apr 14, 2023
How can I buy a house? When I try to brainwash someone the succubus just says that I should buy a house first but I dont see any option to do so, does anyone know if this is a bug? or just a feature not added?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I haven't verified if the hunger mechanic is in either of them, but I can quickly run them and see if they do. I distinctly remember playing the dev versions with the mechanics I described fully functional, but only the posts about adjustments and their eventual removal remain. The versions I wish I still had were 0.3, 0.5, and 0.8 as they were substantial jumps and ad changes made in them that could have been useful. I hope the demo is early enough to at least have the hunger mechanic, but 0.7 may have had it removed by then. I don't remember which version saw the axing of these mechanics.

EDIT: OKAY. Fantastic news. Both of these have the original mechanics! They both have the original hunger, gem, essence, and gold systems completely intact and functional. 0.7 also has the auto rooms mechanic there as well. I didn't think 0.7 even had it, I thought they axed it way earlier. Can't believe I lucked out finding these. Also, it's amazing seeing the game from its first playable version (the demo) to a nearly finished dev version months before release (0.7) to the finished game now. Might have hit a gold mine here. Playing 0.7 gave me some whiplash because it's similar to the finished product but also so vastly different in the way it plays.

Just a warning if you're going to play/dig through the Demo. This did not have English added as a language yet, so it's text is only Japanese or Korean.

Here's a summary of items that 0.7 has that the final game doesn't, not including stuff like missing races of slaves or monsters as they were not developed yet:
- Full Hunger System
- Automatic Versions of all Underground Rooms that directly interact with slaves
- Death matters more. Slaves can either be revived or used to gain essence (recycled)

I played the the version 1.0 and above and or probably the official release and I gotta say, playing this version (0.7) felt like a different game with the same assets lmao.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

- Full Hunger System
Glad to hear that. I’ll test it myself a bit later.
As for localization: I’ll compare lines with a release version to see how many of them are identical. If “localization add” system is implemented already for 0.7, there’s really nothing to stop us from making an english localization file. Or, if it wasn’t implemented yet - just edit lines for existing files.
That’s indeed a great find, since it’s on mono and most codelines should be written in english anyway.
I’m an amateur with code and stuff, so I’ll just hope modders who work with BepInEx will look at these early versions.

Team_Clapp

Oct 7, 2021
put the angel slave on the brothel on a room that only religious people will come, so that she will give birth to a angel with +1 demonic
then continue with the brothel or make the new angel with +1 demonic breed with a goblin or orc

now to remove the "sacred" essence you need to put the slave on a enhanced tentacle room with "+ sacred essence" to make the room absorb it
then you will have a angel with +9 demonic to breed in the brothel or in your home

Thanks for the help, but the Angels stop being born( Can't get the devil

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Glad to hear that. I’ll test it myself a bit later.
As for localization: I’ll compare lines with a release version to see how many of them are identical. If “localization add” system is implemented already for 0.7, there’s really nothing to stop us from making an english localization file. Or, if it wasn’t implemented yet - just edit lines for existing files.
That’s indeed a great find, since it’s on mono and most codelines should be written in english anyway.
I’m an amateur with code and stuff, so I’ll just hope modders who work with BepInEx will look at these early versions.
0.7 has a full english translation so that one should be fine. It's the Demo release (0.1.11b) that is only in Korean/Japanese.

Reactions: Krongorka

JonasJobs

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the help, but the Angels stop being born( Can't get the devil
is your version of the complex breeding mod the latest?
because i remember that previous versions had a bug that it wasn't possible to get an angel with more than +1 demonic
but it was fixed in the next patch. if you have the latest version then either it's a matter of luck or it's better to remove the sacred essence after you have a +9 demonic angel

my recommendation it's to have a +9 sadred AND +9 demonic goblin or werewolf (with at least +1 furry essence so that the slave can have slave babies with the werewolf) because the breeding time will be absurdly low and fast

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
0.7 has a full english translation so that one should be fine. It's the Demo release (0.1.11b) that is only in Korean/Japanese.
Well, I checked 0.7. Playing release version since ~1.2 only, and now seeing this one is... overwhelming.
At one hand it's a shame they "dumbed down" it a lot, but on the other hand I think they made a right choice to make it a lot more "user/player friendly".
Now, that's just my opinion and it shouldn't matter for people who prefer pre-release version. What matters for me is what's inside the game's archive and data structure/assets. And oh boy, there's a lot to look at:
- Code base seems to be almost completely different. And it also seem to contain so much stuff. One thing I'm seeing right away just looking at monster code - different types of body hair in different areas... Oh, and now I have no idea if any of that can be helpful/possible to port in release version as I originally wanted to check.
- Art style is different. I'm also seeing some "ryona" material. And maybe some earlier concepts, can't say for sure because I didn't follow early development/blog posts about MBM so it's all-new for me. I'll attach some assets from main .asset data file so you can take a look.
- UI. *sigh* Honestly, I'm glad they changed it, that was "overwhelming" part for me in 0.7. But again, just my opinion, so it doesn't matter.

Bundle assets graphics container in 0.7. Now, here's a thing. At this point I think this ran on a different Unity engine version. Plus, I'm kinda at loss of words about data compression, let me explain:
Bundle assets which contains streaming assets type of graphics are shipped with a standard "LZ4-like" compression. So, when you unpack them in release version what you end with is data with total size of ~650 mb (more with DLC) that's your full uncompressed package in release version.
Now, want to know how much size is 0.7 unpacked data? 3.07 GB

b2tf-back.gif

From what I'm seeing just in main data file, Spine version was still 3.8.99 before they made a jump to version 4.0.61 which is their current version for MBM.

Now, to see if Spine data is different I'll need to do further unpacking. Let's just say I'll be very surprised if there's no old leftovers and all of this size boils down just to a very effective data compression in release version.

EDIT 1: Yep, I'm already seeing HAIR STYLES for Goblins. Data leftovers are marked internally as from v0.1.0., it was removed by the time they reached v0.3.0 state.

EDIT 2: I can say that 0.1.0 to 0.3.0 really start to cut down graphics. Left overs are in Goblin Card file, which renders half of character's torso, like in the final game. So here's just a preview of what was initially planned:

GoblinCard010.gif

- 3 types of noses
- 3 ear types
- 8 hairstyles on head (!)
- 2 hair styles on hands
- 2 hair styles on chest
- dirty/clean body texture

Now for graphics which are I mentioned from main .assets files:
amilia_1-resources.assets-216.png

Lovely.
I decided not to insert a lot of images into the post, but you can check attached files bellow.

Last edited:

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Well, I checked 0.7. Playing release version since ~1.2 only, and now seeing this one is... overwhelming.
At one hand it's a shame they "dumbed down" it a lot, but on the other hand I think they made a right choice to make it a lot more "user/player friendly".
Now, that's just my opinion and it shouldn't matter for people who prefer pre-release version. What matters for me is what's inside the game's archive and data structure/assets. And oh boy, there's a lot to look at:
- Code base seems to be almost completely different. And it also seem to contain so much stuff. One thing I'm seeing right away just looking at monster code - different types of body hair in different areas... Oh, and now I have no idea if any of that can be helpful/possible to port in release version as I originally wanted to check.
- Art style is different. I'm also seeing some "ryona" material. And maybe some earlier concepts, can't say for sure because I didn't follow early development/blog posts about MBM so it's all-new for me. I'll attach some assets from main .asset data file so you can take a look.
- UI. *sigh* Honestly, I'm glad they changed it, that was "overwhelming" part for me in 0.7. But again, just my opinion, so it doesn't matter.

Bundle assets graphics container in 0.7. Now, here's a thing. At this point I think this ran on a different Unity engine version. Plus, I'm kinda at loss of words about data compression, let me explain:
Bundle assets which contains streaming assets type of graphics are shipped with a standard "LZ4-like" compression. So, when you unpack them in release version what you end with is data with total size of ~650 mb (more with DLC) that's your full uncompressed package in release version.
Now, want to know how much size is 0.7 unpacked data? 3.07 GB

View attachment 2668222

From what I'm seeing just in main data file, Spine version was still 3.8.99 before they made a jump to version 4.0.61 which is their current version for MBM.

Now, to see if Spine data is different I'll need to do further unpacking. Let's just say I'll be very surprised if there's no old leftovers and all of this size boils down just to a very effective data compression in release version.

EDIT 1: Yep, I'm already seeing HAIR STYLES for Goblins.

Now for graphics which are I mentioned from main .assets files:
View attachment 2668228

Lovely.
I decided not to insert a lot of images into the post, but you can check attached files bellow.
The old UI is definitely something they improved heavily on for release and I agree that trimming down the mechanics was beneficial for ease of play. It would have been nice if they had introduced new mechanics based on what difficulty you select for a new game. For example, Easy would be release MBM. Normal would add gems as your building resource and cap room spam. Hard would add Hunger. And Insane would add the harder and limitless contracts.

The most interesting things to me are the Warehouse, Angel, and this version of Amilia. There was no mention, as far as I can tell, from any of the dev blogs about what these were for. They may have been scrapped for time or were early concepts that never saw fruition. It seems that this version of Amilia might have been tied to the Corrupted/Lewd/Negative assets as a way to mold her personality. Amilia's design didn't change at all from the Demo (0.1.11b) to release, so this is an interesting find.

The Warehouse twins are also very interesting to see. They got far enough to finalize some form of design for them, considering they were completed before the Sheep Twins were even implemented in the game. Maybe the Sheep Twins evolved from these Warehouse girls. Might have been an early concept for how to get rid of dead slaves before they brought Rune and the morgue into the game. Side note, I wonder what the angel could have been. Seems more like a placeholder than an asset drawn by the artist, but maybe it was also tied to the unused "Corruption" states in someway?

I remember the monster's hair being a part of the original designs and implemented in the actual game for quite some time during the early dev versions. I don't know when they were axed, but some of the blogs still have WIP animations with various body hair styles for orcs and goblins.

Kinda smacking my head still for not saving the other versions because who knows what secrets could be uncovered through those, but this has been eye opening.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The old UI is definitely something they improved heavily on for release and I agree that trimming down the mechanics was beneficial for ease of play. It would have been nice if they had introduced new mechanics based on what difficulty you select for a new game. For example, Easy would be release MBM. Normal would add gems as your building resource and cap room spam. Hard would add Hunger. And Insane would add the harder and limitless contracts.

The most interesting things to me are the Warehouse, Angel, and this version of Amilia. There was no mention, as far as I can tell, from any of the dev blogs about what these were for. They may have been scrapped for time or were early concepts that never saw fruition. It seems that this version of Amilia might have been tied to the Corrupted/Lewd/Negative assets as a way to mold her personality. Amilia's design didn't change at all from the Demo (0.1.11b) to release, so this is an interesting find.

The Warehouse twins are also very interesting to see. They got far enough to finalize some form of design for them, considering they were completed before the Sheep Twins were even implemented in the game. Maybe the Sheep Twins evolved from these Warehouse girls. Might have been an early concept for how to get rid of dead slaves before they brought Rune and the morgue into the game. Side note, I wonder what the angel could have been. Seems more like a placeholder than an asset drawn by the artist, but maybe it was also tied to the unused "Corruption" states in someway?

I remember the monster's hair being a part of the original designs and implemented in the actual game for quite some time during the early dev versions. I don't know when they were axed, but some of the blogs still have WIP animations with various body hair styles for orcs and goblins.

Kinda smacking my head still for not saving the other versions because who knows what secrets could be uncovered through those, but this has been eye opening.
Well, if there's an asset which can be used for all monster animations, I can try to port it over in release version. Like, you know, fuck that "Futa" goblin I shown before (and it's quite buggy and hard to implement with workarounds), now I want to implement these different nose/ear types for V3 maybe. Not sure about body hair types, though.
And I'm only starting to look through 0.7 spine data with unpacking. I'll definitely check that and 0.1.1 release later.

Now I think that my goal for V3/later ones will be to bring over these scrapped parts for additional character customization.

Reactions: maiikuroo

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Well, if there's an asset which can be used for all monster animations, I can try to port it over in release version. Like, you know, fuck that "Futa" goblin I shown before (and it's quite buggy and hard to implement with workarounds), now I want to implement these different nose/ear types for V3 maybe. Not sure about body hair types, though.
And I'm only starting to look through 0.7 spine data with unpacking. I'll definitely check that and 0.1.1 release later.

Now I think that my goal for V3/later ones will be to bring over these scrapped parts for additional character customization.
I think this discussion has gotten so big that we may need to move this over to the mod thread lol. I'll repost the links over there so that the focus can be on that topic and not clutter this thread. One last note, I'll try to search to see if there's any chance some of the other dev versions survive through other means because I am genuinely curious if anything is still available or salvageable from those older versions. I'll do my own asset ripping and decompiling and let you know if anything comes out of it.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
dont remember if i had the tits mod on or not but i do have the complex breeding and incounted a bug. i opend the unit list and moved over to the monster tab an realized when i scroll down it isnt moveingthe list down. then when i went to close it it wont close and i cant click any of the other buttons. not even the options for save and loading. then the night went to day but the screen for profets and costs of units didnt pop up and every one became invisable AND the day night thing at the top stayed as night instead of turning day. 1685685927440.png quick edit: just loaded my last save that was on the 20th day "didnt realize i went 3 days with out saveing" and the bug happens every time. not that i ever go to the mosnter tab in the units menu and this is the first time iv goneto that tab but figured id say something about this. not sure if any one would want the save file for it to look at butim not sure how i do that unless its just drag and drop the file into the txt box here

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
dont remember if i had the tits mod on or not but i do have the complex breeding and incounted a bug. i opend the unit list and moved over to the monster tab an realized when i scroll down it isnt moveingthe list down. then when i went to close it it wont close and i cant click any of the other buttons. not even the options for save and loading. then the night went to day but the screen for profets and costs of units didnt pop up and every one became invisable AND the day night thing at the top stayed as night instead of turning day. View attachment 2668793 quick edit: just loaded my last save that was on the 20th day "didnt realize i went 3 days with out saveing" and the bug happens every time. not that i ever go to the mosnter tab in the units menu and this is the first time iv goneto that tab but figured id say something about this. not sure if any one would want the save file for it to look at butim not sure how i do that unless its just drag and drop the file into the txt box here
I can only say about Tits mod, because I made it and tested it on my end with old saves/playing the game from fresh start: I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO START A NEW GAME TO AVOID ALL SORTS OF BUGS.
Caps, because I know there's some nasty bugs that can happen after you apply the mod and load an old save.

CBM is really an uncharted territory for me. I'm thankful that my mod can work alongside with it, thanks to a compatibility patch made by Memacile but as for play testing it myself... guess I just got used to simplicity of the base game.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes