Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You did something... funky.
The game blurs character sprites at high zoom levels to prevent them from getting crunchy, but with your mod equipped, some of them have... stopped doing that.
It's not character specific, for example, Sheep Resting blurs, but Sheep Standing does not.
It's also not pose-specific, Human Resting does not.
...Something to look into.
Update on this issue: unfortunately it seems like a repacker issue with UABEA tool. It seems to unpack texture data relatively fine, but packing it back definitely does break something and it does result in artifacts when you scale image down in the game. So far I can't think of any other tool which handles this type of unpacking-repacking, so we're probably lucky this does work at all and relatively fine without major artifacts with normal scaling. I'll write an update on it if I'll find a solution eventually.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
Ideally, yeah. And also be able to brainwash&have player/clients/monsters to have sex with NPCs and Rune. Everything will require code+graphics editing which is an endgame goal for modding MBM, as I see it. Probably won't see it any time soon, but who knows, maybe?
That sounds fantastic. Personally I was a little disappointed that brainwashing the NPC's didn't let you manipulate them like regular slaves. Before I found that out I'd actually spent some time customizing my dungeon just for them. What a bummer. Also, needing full love to brainwash NPC's kind of misses the point of that fetish, though I see someone already addressed that with a mod.

Wonderful work gang.

Reactions: zmbr

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Update on this issue: unfortunately it seems like a repacker issue with UABEA tool. It seems to unpack texture data relatively fine, but packing it back definitely does break something and it does result in artifacts when you scale image down in the game. So far I can't think of any other tool which handles this type of unpacking-repacking, so we're probably lucky this does work at all and relatively fine without major artifacts with normal scaling. I'll write an update on it if I'll find a solution eventually.
Have you tried the generic UABE tool? It's like Avalonia, but less powerful, and doesn't mind long file names.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, here's a thing about modding assets: texture packing is somewhat broken. Seems like it can't handle mipmaps, which is why when you scale image down you can see "ugly looking" white outlines:

MBM-TextureIssue.png

Gadriel
Yeah, I tried practically all available tools, current UABE is much less capable than UABEA. Problem seems to be in:
" (PVRTexTool) for all other texture decoding and encoding" Which all of these tools are using. The problem is, there's a texture conversion stages from tex to png and some data is lost. You can't even repackage non-edited original texture without causing that effect you mentioned (as I said, it's caused by lost mipmap information).

Anyway, the only "solution" I can think of right now with current tool set is to 'disable' character outline texture. Check image the image above. Adult slave standing position in it currently have a blank outline texture, while "Girl stand" right next to them still have it. As well as "Woman with Orc" animation.
This is how it looks up close:

MBMOutlineDisabledTest.png

Now to be honest with you, I actually like "No outline version", but the downside is player now don't have a "highlight effect" when you point at slave with no outline texture:

MBMOutlineDisabledTest2.png

So yeah, let's sum this up:

- It's a complex issue, caused by imperfections of texture unpacking-repacking.
- It become noticeable when you scale image down, because mipmaps are now broken.
- It can be only fixed when toolset (like UABEA) actually will be able to fix the issue, it seems.
- In the meantime, I can disable outline textures but that would change the basic look and a bit of functionality - not ideal, but looks a bit nicer when scaled down.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So, here's a thing about modding assets: texture packing is somewhat broken. Seems like it can't handle mipmaps, which is why when you scale image down you can see "ugly looking" white outlines:

View attachment 2601570

Gadriel
Yeah, I tried practically all available tools, current UABE is much less capable than UABEA. Problem seems to be in:
" (PVRTexTool) for all other texture decoding and encoding" Which all of these tools are using. The problem is, there's a texture conversion stages from tex to png and some data is lost. You can't even repackage non-edited original texture without causing that effect you mentioned (as I said, it's caused by lost mipmap information).

Anyway, the only "solution" I can think of right now with current tool set is to 'disable' character outline texture. Check image the image above. Adult slave standing position in it currently have a blank outline texture, while "Girl stand" right next to them still have it. As well as "Woman with Orc" animation.
This is how it looks up close:

View attachment 2601571

Now to be honest with you, I actually like "No outline version", but the downside is player now don't have a "highlight effect" when you point at slave with no outline texture:

View attachment 2601576

So yeah, let's sum this up:

- It's a complex issue, caused by imperfections of texture unpacking-repacking.
- It become noticeable when you scale image down, because mipmaps are now broken.
- It can be only fixed when toolset (like UABEA) actually will be able to fix the issue, it seems.
- In the meantime, I can disable outline textures but that would change the basic look and a bit of functionality - not ideal, but looks a bit nicer when scaled down.
...I know what to do.
The problem isn't that it looks bad... Okay, it does look bad, but the PROBLEM is that it's inconsistent.
If you can't fix them, break all the other characters so you never have people who ARE fixed standing next to people who AREN'T. That way, it doesn't stand out... as badly.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
...I know what to do.
The problem isn't that it looks bad... Okay, it does look bad, but the PROBLEM is that it's inconsistent.
If you can't fix them, break all the other characters so you never have people who ARE fixed standing next to people who AREN'T. That way, it doesn't stand out... as badly.
I'd rather to turn off outline textures all together then. I even wondering if people will notice if I'll do this and won't mention it for next release :p

Reactions: Xieus

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
Hello guys, Im new to BepInEX and i have no idea how to run BepInEX in the game same as how to put the mod in. Can anyone help me pls

Is this the right way to do it?
1683454972426.png 1683454986976.png

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
it has to be BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0, then just put it in the folder and start the game, when you reopen the folder all the necessary folders will be inside
So it just like this right? Or I just put it the the Data?
(So I tried to put it like this , start the game and then reopen the folder but it still the same, can anyone tell me what folder it will add in and how to put the mod in pls).
1683461668034.png
Edit: so I found out that i was using the wrong version of BepInEx all the time, you just extract the zip file in the folder and run the game. when reopen the folder all the necessary folders will be inside like this.

1683523767636.png 1683523840783.png

Also thx https://f95zone.to/members/kiligos.2123199/ for answer my question.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kiligos
Jan 18, 2023
can i ask how to have complex breeding mod in game?
here, and for anyone who is new to this: This friend posted a link with the new version of the game and bepinex already installed together with a version of complex breding, just download this and put it anywhere in your pc, then search the mods you want and download them. Usually, those will be "dll" archives, so you only need to open the files of this version, there will be a folder called "BepInEx", inside, there will be another folder called "plugins", inside there will be the old version of complex bredding, just replace it with the dll of the mod or version you downloaded and enjoy the game.
my dude, in the top bar you can search for the answer, here, i made a post to resolve your problem

HeroLord

Oct 2, 2017
When using the Tits Mod by Krongorka I can't upgrade the Tentacle Rooms any further than displaying the Virality Storage Sign. What is the problem?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
When using the Tits Mod by Krongorka I can't upgrade the Tentacle Rooms any further than displaying the Virality Storage Sign. What is the problem?
I didn't edit any code related to Tentacle rooms. Do you use any BepInEx mods? I didn't encounter any gameplay-related issues in a base game.

HeroLord

Oct 2, 2017
I didn't edit any code related to Tentacle rooms. Do you use any BepInEx mods? I didn't encounter any gameplay-related issues in a base game.
Its a clean installation of 2.0.16 + DLC. I've followed the instructions in the mod. No other mod except the ComplexBreeding + the addon for the mod for the Tits mod is installed.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Its a clean installation of 2.0.16 + DLC. I've followed the instructions in the mod. No other mod except the ComplexBreeding + the addon for the mod for the Tits mod is installed.
Complex Breeding is a complex gameplay mod which wasn't developed by me. It also comes with its own set of gameplay rules. My mod mostly change graphics aspect: tits/thighs variations. Gameplay-wise the biggest change I added was Rune ending which won't end the game at Day 51.

HeroLord

Oct 2, 2017
Complex Breeding is a complex gameplay mod which wasn't developed by me. It also comes with its own set of gameplay rules. My mod mostly change graphics aspect: tits/thighs variations. Gameplay-wise the biggest change I added was Rune ending which won't end the game at Day 51.
So this could maybe be the problem? Maybe the ComplexBreeding Mod needs to be updated to the 2.0.16

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes