• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks for the help. I think I lost Sylvia (Tsuki Uzaki Cowgirl) and Karen (Thieft Wolf Girl) in the STD outbreak I caused for scientific experiments. Is there anyway to get them back? Or am I shit out of luck? I also failed to unlock these harem endings in the 2nd pic. What would be the best strats for keeping unique slave NPCs safe as well as unlocking the harem scenes? I would be fine with a full save separate from my own if need be.
Assuming you did not dismantle them: you can resurrect your slaves by dragging them to the demoness. I think she takes 100 mana per resurrection.
You can also cure them by using the potion if they are not dead yet.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
when they are dead they're dead AFIAK, I tend to keep those special characters safe in my mansion away from the regular slaves, my personal fuck toys. I don't remember those scenes, I think I often miss them because I corrupt them too fast
Well that sucks.

Assuming you did not dismantle them: you can resurrect your slaves by dragging them to the demoness. I think she takes 100 mana per resurrection.
You can also cure them by using the potion if they are not dead yet.
I haven't destroyed that one room with 3 coffins. Do all three coffins have a backlog of every dead character? Or do they disappear with time?

EDIT: Found one of the missing waifus, but still no sign of the Cowgirl MILF anywhere. If I'm gonna have to start over in order to get the Harem Endings anyways, how should I go about it in the best way possible? Maybe in the form of a walkthrough? I now know to at least unlock the mansion as soon as possible instead of just waiting until all of them were in love with MC-kun. But how do I get the harem endings within a 50 day timeframe as quickly as possible? Also, is there any suggestions for an ideal layout of brothel and dungeon itself? Or am I just gonna have to accept the fact that whatever layout for the rooms I come up with is going to be a chaotic mess?

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I haven't destroyed that one room with 3 coffins. Do all three coffins have a backlog of every dead character? Or do they disappear with time?
I think one coffin is one dead character. If you anticipate more death, you need more rooms and more coffins.

Also, is there any suggestions for an ideal layout of brothel and dungeon itself? Or am I just gonna have to accept the fact that whatever layout for the rooms I come up with is going to be a chaotic mess?
I lay out my dungeon in a pattern:
monster cage | breeding cage | birth room | milking room | slave cage
For big monsters, slave cage can be put below the birth room and milking room. An extra monster cage helps too.
The idea is to have each such floor operate in a more-or-less self-contained manner, reducing chaos.

Eventually, I have to re-design the top few floors to support the brothel. Birth rooms, milking rooms, slave cages for newborns. Many slave cages for newborns, because new slaves seem to be constantly overflowing and clogging up everything.

To the left and right of the main floors, I can arrange tentacle rooms and training rooms. They don't need to be anywhere specific, but training rooms tend to get clogged up because newly trained slaves have their places in cages take up by newborns.

I try to arrange brothel in a meaningful way too, but I have yet to find a good way to do it. My brothel is usually a mess of breeding projects, especially if I'm using Complex Breeding.

But how do I get the harem endings within a 50 day timeframe as quickly as possible?
Most of your colleagues' desires can be fulfilled by throwing money at them. Start by focusing on earning a lot of money and diversifying your establishment, you'll fulfill many of their requirements automatically. Once you're confident in your funds, start methodically doing what needs doing. Like, build a huge number of rooms for Barbara to upgrade (you don't have to actually use them). Buy slaves of different races and send them to be slaughtered (descendants of special slaves and brainwashed colleagues are better for actually working in your establishment).
Don't forget you can ask the slave dealer to change her stock at any time, you don't need to wait a whole day.
Laboratory is the only place with severe time constraints. Upgrade speed to the maximum. Breed human slaves and goblin monsters - at max upgrade they spawn instantly. So you'll only need to wait for your third big monster (you should have already got 2 others by this point).

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I think one coffin is one dead character. If you anticipate more death, you need more rooms and more coffins.
Figured I messed up the coffin thing. But oh well.

I lay out my dungeon in a pattern:
monster cage | breeding cage | birth room | milking room | slave cage
For big monsters, slave cage can be put below the birth room and milking room. An extra monster cage helps too.
The idea is to have each such floor operate in a more-or-less self-contained manner, reducing chaos.

Eventually, I have to re-design the top few floors to support the brothel. Birth rooms, milking rooms, slave cages for newborns. Many slave cages for newborns, because new slaves seem to be constantly overflowing and clogging up everything.

To the left and right of the main floors, I can arrange tentacle rooms and training rooms. They don't need to be anywhere specific, but training rooms tend to get clogged up because newly trained slaves have their places in cages take up by newborns.

I try to arrange brothel in a meaningful way too, but I have yet to find a good way to do it. My brothel is usually a mess of breeding projects, especially if I'm using Complex Breeding.
Do you have a screenshot of one of your current setups so that I can more properly visualize how to organize each room?

Most of your colleagues' desires can be fulfilled by throwing money at them. Start by focusing on earning a lot of money and diversifying your establishment, you'll fulfill many of their requirements automatically. Once you're confident in your funds, start methodically doing what needs doing. Like, build a huge number of rooms for Barbara to upgrade (you don't have to actually use them). Buy slaves of different races and send them to be slaughtered (descendants of special slaves and brainwashed colleagues are better for actually working in your establishment).
So your brainwashed harem can actually work in the brothel for you? I knew the special slaves that actually have names (such as the Cow Bikini Milf) got to work in the brothel and breeding chambers since I made them do that. But I didn't think to try putting the Waifu NPCs to work as well.

Don't forget you can ask the slave dealer to change her stock at any time, you don't need to wait a whole day.
Laboratory is the only place with severe time constraints. Upgrade speed to the maximum. Breed human slaves and goblin monsters - at max upgrade they spawn instantly. So you'll only need to wait for your third big monster (you should have already got 2 others by this point).
Yeah, I'm well aware that you can cycle through your slave selection at the shop. When you say upgrade speed, you're talking about the the Companion that makes potions and monsters, right? Admittedly, the English on the DLsite version I'm playing is a bit wonky, but if her or anyone else's have the words "speed", "fast" or what have you in them, prioritize those? This conversation has been valuable, but it's kind of hard to use forum posts as a makeshift strategy guide. Especially when all the info is scattered into various paragraphs and sentences. Do you think it would be possible if you could type up a "Step 1 > Step 2 > Step 3 etc. etc. etc." that would be easier to digest while playing the game with a bullet point list? Or is that not really possible do to RNG? If so, I understand if you say no. But anyways, thank you for helping me out so far. Greatly appreciate it.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So your brainwashed harem can actually work in the brothel for you? I knew the special slaves that actually have names (such as the Cow Bikini Milf) got to work in the brothel and breeding chambers since I made them do that. But I didn't think to try putting the Waifu NPCs to work as well.
They themselves can't work in the brothel - they are strictly for your personal use.
But they can give birth to children, and children inherit special traits instead of weaknesses from them.

Admittedly, the English on the DLsite version I'm playing is a bit wonky,
There is a better translation here on F95zone. I got it with the mod pack linked in the starter post, but there are also links to standalone translation.

About a guide, I'm pretty good at organizing thoughts into bullet points, so I'll do it. But not right now, I have other things I should be doing.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah, I'm well aware that you can cycle through your slave selection at the shop. When you say upgrade speed, you're talking about the the Companion that makes potions and monsters, right? Admittedly, the English on the DLsite version I'm playing is a bit wonky, but if her or anyone else's have the words "speed", "fast" or what have you in them, prioritize those? This conversation has been valuable, but it's kind of hard to use forum posts as a makeshift strategy guide. Especially when all the info is scattered into various paragraphs and sentences. Do you think it would be possible if you could type up a "Step 1 > Step 2 > Step 3 etc. etc. etc." that would be easier to digest while playing the game with a bullet point list? Or is that not really possible do to RNG? If so, I understand if you say no. But anyways, thank you for helping me out so far. Greatly appreciate it.
Okay, I probably put more effort into this guide than I should have:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
They themselves can't work in the brothel - they are strictly for your personal use.
But they can give birth to children, and children inherit special traits instead of weaknesses from them.

There is a better translation here on F95zone. I got it with the mod pack linked in the starter post, but there are also links to standalone translation.

About a guide, I'm pretty good at organizing thoughts into bullet points, so I'll do it. But not right now, I have other things I should be doing.
I knew the Harem Business Colleagues could give birth. I was just already within the endgame and thus could not test them out myself. Also, I have a few questions about the mods. First, is the better translation one of the mods? Second, are the mods compatible with the DLsite version?

Thank you very much for the layout screenshot.

No no, it's good that you put a lot of effort into it. Thank you very much for making the guide in the first place. Perhaps it could be linked in the front page of this thread's OP if the Mods, Admins, OP or other users find it useful enough to do so. But once again, thank you very much for the guide. I greatly appreciate it. I'll try it out at the end of my work week.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I knew the Harem Business Colleagues could give birth. I was just already within the endgame and thus could not test them out myself. Also, I have a few questions about the mods. First, is the better translation one of the mods? Second, are the mods compatible with the DLsite version?

Thank you very much for the layout screenshot.

No no, it's good that you put a lot of effort into it. Thank you very much for making the guide in the first place. Perhaps it could be linked in the front page of this thread's OP if the Mods, Admins, OP or other users find it useful enough to do so. But once again, thank you very much for the guide. I greatly appreciate it. I'll try it out at the end of my work week.
Just wanted to say, I think I'll use the method where I'd let one slave die, and make an infected room. Also, is there anyway to set aside the Special Slaves (aka the group of slaves that Cow Uzaki is from) separate from the brothel? Because I don't want to risk one of them getting infected. Would buying the mansion a bit early be a good way to do that?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Just wanted to say, I think I'll use the method where I'd let one slave die, and make an infected room. Also, is there anyway to set aside the Special Slaves (aka the group of slaves that Cow Uzaki is from) separate from the brothel? Because I don't want to risk one of them getting infected. Would buying the mansion a bit early be a good way to do that?
Yes, buying a mansion as soon as it doesn't leave you with money problems is a good idea.
Note that in the mansion, rooms cost nothing, and slaves might not require upkeep too.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do i get new data cause mine are appearing on the new versions and i mean how do you remove saves
Inside the game folder, I found this file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not good at Japanese, but I think, "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData" is where you should be looking for save data. Because "\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData" is where I found only that file.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yes, buying a mansion as soon as it doesn't leave you with money problems is a good idea.
Note that in the mansion, rooms cost nothing, and slaves might not require upkeep too.
Thanks. The cost of the Mansion is 50,000 Gold, right? If so, how much Gold should I have before I make the early mansion purchase?

Also, when the deadline for getting the harem endings are 50 days, does that include max affection AND brainwashing? Or just maxing out their affection?

Inside the game folder, I found this file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not good at Japanese, but I think, "C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData" is where you should be looking for save data. Because "\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData" is where I found only that file.
On a similar note, you said in the guide to install every mod except the Complex Breeding Mod, right? If so, which folder do I put the mods in my DLsite copy of the game?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks. The cost of the Mansion is 50,000 Gold, right? If so, how much Gold should I have before I make the early mansion purchase?
First, check your expenses at the end of the day. Income is rather random, so it's better if you have enough money to fund a whole day of expenses.
Next, I think having 1-2 thousand gold in reserve for any emergency reconstruction you might need is fine. This is not a game that needs much emergency construction.
Anything else depends on what expenses you foresee in the future.

Alternatively, if you have a lot of tentacle eggs stockpiled, you can use them instead of reserve funds. At 5000 per egg, just one should cover any unplanned expenses.

Also, when the deadline for getting the harem endings are 50 days, does that include max affection AND brainwashing? Or just maxing out their affection?
Harem endings do not require any brainwashing.
But if you have a big enough stock of tentacle eggs (and you probably do, unless you deliberately avoid building tentacle rooms), brainwashing can be done very quickly, by giving the eggs to the demoness for mana.

On a similar note, you said in the guide to install every mod except the Complex Breeding Mod, right? If so, which folder do I put the mods in my DLsite copy of the game?
No, my guide is intended for unmodded game.
Complex Breeding Mod seriously changes game balance, even with "CB for dummies", but most other mods should not affect the strategy involved much. Those that do, are pretty much "cheat" mods, like a mod that makes slaves never become infertile.

The mod pack linked in the starting post of this thread, is meant to be added right into the game's installation directory. If in doubt, note that their language file should overwrite your game's language file, adding all the words the mods need to work.

I am not familiar with workings of DLsite. I either get my games on Steam, or pirate them.

Reactions: LycraPawn and zmbr

SanyaTape

Jun 20, 2020
So uh, I got a little problem, I didn't create salamander in time and Amilia is ending the game every time for not giving the salamander to her as payment. And I didn't make any saves, got only the autosave. Any way to create salamander with cheats or just edit the save in such a way so that it would appear like I already gave her the salamander? I really don't want to start a new game

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes