DazFolt

Oct 14, 2021
depravity / depravation

What mod slows this parameter down? And rolls it back? Downloaded mod pack, cheat mode, Complex Breeding for Dummies and TitsModV2. How do I turn that off?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
depravity / depravation

What mod slows this parameter down? And rolls it back? Downloaded mod pack, cheat mode, Complex Breeding for Dummies and TitsModV2. How do I turn that off?
In Complex Breeding, personalities slow down development of depravity. And some professions can even roll it back.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
1695594845004.png
pixies won't force slave to go to the delivery room when got pregnant, either i drag the slave manually to the delivery room or i drag the monster away from the slave to make the pixies work
i already disabled all pixie related mods and started a new game, how to fix this?

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
View attachment 2954810
pixies won't force slave to go to the delivery room when got pregnant, either i drag the slave manually to the delivery room or i drag the monster away from the slave to make the pixies work
i already disabled all pixie related mods and started a new game, how to fix this?
Pixies are slow even if you have tons of them only around 5 would be active at a time so pretty much they will do it but it will take a bit

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 2954810
You might have "restless girls" mod. If it's disabled in the modpack, it just sets delay to 0, instead of what it should be.
And pixies only carry pregnant slaves when they're resting or otherwise not busy.

Reactions: jajangnoel

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
You might have "restless girls" mod. If it's disabled in the modpack, it just sets delay to 0, instead of what it should be.
And pixies only carry pregnant slaves when they're resting or otherwise not busy.
woaaaaah it works
it turns out that enabling the restless mod gives time for slaves to rest and enables the pixies to send them to the delivery room
it was my mistake disabling it, thank you for mentioning it, sir

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
My friend. What mod is it that has 3 requests up in the left side there? Can it be more varied?
Take the difficulty "Master" at the begining of the game and each 5 days will have to sell on the last day 3 monsters for the current tier AND the previous one (which is very challenging).

mr Di

Apr 9, 2018
hello everyone, tell me how to fix it? The mod pack is installed, the problem is in the ComplexBreeding mod 1695727416887.png

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
and where are the default sprites? all girls without an image
The mod's developer hated how the sprites do not look like the girls they represent (they only look like their race and age), so he made them into shadows.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
The mod's developer hated how the sprites do not look like the girls they represent (they only look like their race and age), so he made them into shadows.
It's more of a it's a pain to make a new sprite for every combination so it defaulted to non-applicable ones.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes