flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to turn the child slave into an adult, I have try giving them milk but nothing seems to work?
Some slaves just have genetics that makes them small, and no amount of milk will help that.
Dwarves, small beastmen and children of the alchemist are just inherently short. And children of the alchemist and the special bunny girl are also inherently flat-chested.
In Complex Breeding, the author just disabled ability to grow up for small races, so milk would not change anything for them. But they can be big-breasted as soon as they grow to their full (loli) size if they have the genetics for that.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
there is some mod or cheat that allows to change the essence of the slaves? like the type and numbers
In the baseline ComplexBreeding, some upgrades of tentacle rooms can give essences. But I never managed to get them to work, so I can't say if you can improve the levels of essesences, or just add the first level. The author's description is confusing.

The modpack has a mod that makes ComplexBreeding slightly less complex. One of the changes is that the slaves' essences improve when their depravity reaches maximum, similar to improvements in the base game.

That's all I know.

May 27, 2022
What exactly the numpad buttons do when changing appearance? bc some of them simply doesnt do anything. And can I even change the hair, skin color and clothes or just the body? (I have the the full modpack installed btw)

remyrodsama

Sep 8, 2018
So, the pixies send the slaves/monsters to any random cages that fit. Is there any mod to fix that?
In addition, I usually sort the slaves/monsters and put them according to their types/races. Is there any mod to set rooms only accessible to certain slaves/monsters? Is there any mod to set which cage for which slave/monster?

Last edited:

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
I just started a new game using the ComplexBreeding and ChaoticMarket mods, and something's autoselling all the milk I'm milking. Is there a way to turn that off, or is milk just not used in ComplexBreeding?

That one just started randomly working, and milk gets stored.

Is there a guide for the ComplexBreeding mod by any chance? It seems to have a lot of not immediately obvious stuff in it, like the professions.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I just started a new game using the ComplexBreeding and ChaoticMarket mods, and something's autoselling all the milk I'm milking. Is there a way to turn that off, or is milk just not used in ComplexBreeding?
ComplexBreeding radically changes the way milk works, yes. There, auto-sold milk is supposed to be a major source of your income, and milk can't be used to improve slaves.

Reactions: DADDDAAA

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
ComplexBreeding radically changes the way milk works, yes. There, auto-sold milk is supposed to be a major source of your income, and milk can't be used to improve slaves.
It also seems to make a bunch of other big changes, like removing most of the room upgrades, making love gel and condoms horrifically expensive, and renaming and changing most of the races into lolis-adjacents. Would be nice to have a guide for all this.

I'm especially interested on if the visual changes for the races can be toggled off somewhere. I like the general idea of the mod, like the personalities, professions etc. but I'd kind of like my thicc dragonians back.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
I'm especially interested on if the visual changes for the races can be toggled off somewhere. I like the general idea of the mod, like the personalities, professions etc. but I'd kind of like my thicc dragonians back.
You can get thicc dragonians back, but you have to breed them into existence by breeding slaves that has specific essences to specific monsters/human. If you hover over the species name above the slave's portrait, it will show you what you need to get that specific species. I believe base-game dragonian is locked behind lizard species breeding.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
I already sold many goblins, but the request is always 0\1, is it a bug?

Edit: Found out, you have to sell on the last day, for some reason...

1696855089931.png

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
I already sold many goblins, but the request is always 0\1, is it a bug?

Edit: Found out, you have to sell on the last day, for some reason...
It's probably because you don't get your profit when giving monster by request. And if your first monsters would not give profit, that would be quite annoying.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
You can get thicc dragonians back, but you have to breed them into existence by breeding slaves that has specific essences to specific monsters/human. If you hover over the species name above the slave's portrait, it will show you what you need to get that specific species. I believe base-game dragonian is locked behind lizard species breeding.
Ooo, that's interesting, clever and gives the game a lot more longevity. I guess I underestimated the mod.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It's probably because you don't get your profit when giving monster by request. And if your first monsters would not give profit, that would be quite annoying.
Complex Breeding makes it so that the first monster sold counts, and yes, it's pretty annoying unless you're experienced enough with the game. Especially since CB makes the whole finance aspect of the game much harder.

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
One more question: How do you breed minotaurs in ComplexBreeding? Does it still need a slave with multiple pregnancies? Or do they even exist in CB?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes