flannan

Dec 15, 2022
One more question: How do you breed minotaurs in ComplexBreeding? Does it still need a slave with multiple pregnancies? Or do they even exist in CB?
Yes. Slaves in ComplexBreeding have a stat called "womb size", which sets the limit for pregnancies. "Small" allows 1 pregnancy, "average" 2, and so on. This stat can be increased by giving a lot of births, and it has a chance to be inherited.
Also, the mod's description says you only need 2 (or "average") to be able to breed minotaurs. Because it's that much harder to increase.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I've been messing around with CB and noticed that I got a female goblin and a female orc, just wondering if its possible to get a female version of all the monsters? I tried for the female werewolf but so far nothing, are there any specifics that I need to meet to get them?
We would benefit a lot from a CB guide, I now this has been repeated a lot of times already but it would be MUCH appreciated. Goblin.png Orc.png

Reactions: beefenstein

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've been messing around with CB and noticed that I got a female goblin and a female orc, just wondering if its possible to get a female version of all the monsters? I tried for the female werewolf but so far nothing, are there any specifics that I need to meet to get them?
We would benefit a lot from a CB guide, I now this has been repeated a lot of times already but it would be MUCH appreciated. View attachment 2995467 View attachment 2995468
Female werewolves are an evolved form of wolves from "Furry" category. The wolf-like unique slave is a werewolf in CB.
I am not sure if it is possible to breed a human slave with feral essence with a werewolf monster and get wolf or werewolf slaves.

Reactions: Tovarishch69

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Female werewolves are an evolved form of wolves from "Furry" category. The wolf-like unique slave is a werewolf in CB.
I am not sure if it is possible to breed a human slave with feral essence with a werewolf monster and get wolf or werewolf slaves.
Thanks, do you also happen to know how the negative values in essence affect the characters? if I need to get a kitsune I need sacred 4 and magical 6, but the character cannot have demonic, eternal or feral. If those traits are present but they have negative values do they still count and prevent me from getting the kitsune?

Reactions: beefenstein

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Yes. Slaves in ComplexBreeding have a stat called "womb size", which sets the limit for pregnancies. "Small" allows 1 pregnancy, "average" 2, and so on. This stat can be increased by giving a lot of births, and it has a chance to be inherited.
Also, the mod's description says you only need 2 (or "average") to be able to breed minotaurs. Because it's that much harder to increase.
Thanks. I figured that out last evening myself too, though I only saw anyone's womb size increase from getting impregnated once. The overwhelmingly fastest way seems to be to use tentacle rooms with the womb size increase upgrade.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks, do you also happen to know how the negative values in essence affect the characters? if I need to get a kitsune I need sacred 4 and magical 6, but the character cannot have demonic, eternal or feral. If those traits are present but they have negative values do they still count and prevent me from getting the kitsune?
Sorry, I do not know. I think negative values are in the different mod, the one to make CB "easier", and since the thinking of the authors of the two mods is very different, I am not sure if they work together correctly.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
We would benefit a lot from a CB guide, I now this has been repeated a lot of times already but it would be MUCH appreciated. View attachment 2995467 View attachment 2995468
i think a guide would be nice as i'm also trying to get what possible breeds there are. I got fem goblin, fem orc, pixie, golem, and draco so far.

Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
If you hover over the name of the female species it will show you what that one can evolve into and what stats/male are needed

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
I failed to get neither harem ending or rune ending, can i transfer slave i got from current play to new game plus if there's any?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I failed to get neither harem ending or rune ending, can i transfer slave i got from current play to new game plus if there's any?
As far as I know, there is no such option. And honestly, the game would be too easy if you could.
But you do get to keep your knowledge of the game, so you'll have an easier time on the next playthrough.

Reactions: famoult

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
In story mode, how do you but the mansion? Do you have to wait until day 50?
To get the mansion in story mode you need to buy it, in vanilla game is 50k gold, but with complex breeding mod is only 100 gold. You purchase it by clicking in the house icon in the bottom of the screen.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
please help me how to use brainwashing
To use brainwashing, you need 3 things.
1) Maxed out favorability with the colleague you want to brainwash. That's the hardest part. Click in the hearts near their portraits in the menu to know what they want.
2) A private estate so that they would have somewhere to come to. The icon for buying it is in the bottom-middle of the screen, can't miss it. You'll need 50 000 money for that, but by mid-game you should be swimming in money.
3) 666 magic. Magic accumulates naturally, but if you're in a hurry, you can give some tentacle eggs to the demoness, for 50 mana each. Just drag them to her.

After that, click on your magic icon. The screen will be forcibly drawn to the demoness, and she'll tell you to click on the colleague you want to brainwash.
Boom! Done. Now she'll wait for you at your private estate for some baby-making sex. You can treat babies like common slaves, but in my opinion, their special traits lose to those of special slaves and their descendants.

Reactions: fe5v56vt6jcr7y

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
Ok i just installed the mod pack and i am trying to open the cheat menu, please tell me how do i open it?

Last edited:

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Ok i just installed the mod pack and i am trying to open the cheat menu, please tell me how do i open it?
To open the cheat menu you need to make sure its enabled in bepinex config, just press F5 in the main menu and it should bring up a small window with all the mods you installed, the cheatmenu tab is the last one (at least in my mod pack) click on it and make sure that its enabled, after that it will appear in the top left corner when in game, make sure to restart the game for it to take effect.
It should look like this:
Untitled.png

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
How you do that? been playing with mods and cant do that.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
How you do that? been playing with mods and cant do that.
Make sure that you have the mods enabled in the bepinex config by pressing F5 and checking the tabs, as for the female monsters, they all have a chance to be born when you use humans or elves as the partners for monsters, you can check which females produce which offspring by hovering the mouse over the portrait's name when you select them, you can also check the essence requirements.
Here:
1697472397262.png

Reactions: Hegzblarg
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes