Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Does anyone who speaks Japanese tell of the existence of CBM? Could give them a couple of pointers on their new game.
Yon know It isnot the only way to do, if you can autoraise and use autotranslate, then it works.
こんにちは、ゲーム開発者向けです。(MBM 2.16 DLC)。これはコミュニティサイトです ...私たちは、いくつかの人が新しいレース、職業、機能などのためのmodを開発し、フォルダ(Complex Breeding Mod)に集めたことを伝えたいと思います。 私はあなたが私たちの開発に注意を払い、おそらくあなた自身にいくつかのアイデアを追加したいと思います。
UPD:But this idea may end badly if the developers announce a boycott. I guess nothing bad will happened. I will do it by myself BUT I am not in right region, sad. So maybe someone else will try.

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Is there a guide for the complex breeding mod? From the original announcement post, there's the conditions for
Humans, (Goblin Ghoul Vampire Angel) and a reference to Drow and Dragons.

Race Common Uncommon Rare Epic Legendary
Human Goblin Ghoul Vampire Angel
Elf Drow? ? ? ?
Gnome ? ? ? ?
Sheep ? ? ? ?
Wolf Werewolf? ? ? ?
Imp ? ? ? ?
Lizard Drake? ? ? Dragon?
??? nekomata
??? Rabbit

Goblin HumanxGoblin Demonic +?
Ghoul Humanxhuman Disease or low health
Vampire Humanxhuman Eternal +5. 0 sacred/demonic
Angel Humanxhuman Sacred +8, Magical +4, 0 eternal/demonic
Move your mouse upon HUMAN, ELF, IMP and ect of the girls from their right screen and you will see everything you really need.

Reactions: turtletamer

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Yon know It isnot the only way to do, if you can autoraise and use autotranslate, then it works.
こんにちは、ゲーム開発者向けです。(MBM 2.16 DLC)。これはコミュニティサイトです f95zone.to ...私たちは、いくつかの人が新しいレース、職業、機能などのためのmodを開発し、フォルダ(Complex Mod Breeding)に集めたことを伝えたいと思います。 私はあなたが私たちの開発に注意を払い、おそらくあなた自身にいくつかのアイデアを追加したいと思います。
UPD:But this idea may end badly if the developers announce a boycott. I guess nothing bad will happened. I will do it by myself BUT I am not in right region, sad. So maybe someone else will try.
I would probably not tell them of f95 :HideThePain:
I was under the impression that CB had it's own Git page, but I was wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapperxxk

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a guide for the complex breeding mod?
Completing the evolutionary tree is not enough for a guide. There is also finding which races are economically useful. Here is what I found so far:

Humans seem to have the most impressive evolution tree. Goblins can evolve into hobgoblins, and then into redcaps. Redcaps are pretty good. Goblins can also evolve into orcs, but orcs are rather unimpressive.

Gnomes don't have much evolution. All they can do, is evolve into slimes. Slimes are good for being immune to disease. And also for being a nice shade of blue.

Rabbits don't have much evolution either. Just wererabbits, which seem to be a hybrid of werewolf and rabbit with that wolf tail.

Wolves can become werewolves or kitsune. Requirements for kitsune are hard, because they need to be non-feral, and where have you seen a non-feral wolf?

Sheep can evolve into horses and minotaurs. Unexpectedly, they can't be holy to be minotaurs, so if you're breeding the special sheep slave, you'll need to drain their holiness to get there. But breeding with horses is totally fine, somehow.

Imps are somehow catgirls. So they are the ones who evolve into nekomata. They can also evolve into succubi.

Elf evolution tree has a lot of hard-to-evolve races like fairies. Chances to evolve into them decrease with corruption! You might need a separate playthrough with a lot of priests and paladins to have a chance to get them, and it's not clear if they're worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapperxxk

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Completing the evolutionary tree is not enough for a guide. There is also finding which races are economically useful. Here is what I found so far:

Humans seem to have the most impressive evolution tree. Goblins can evolve into hobgoblins, and then into redcaps. Redcaps are pretty good. Goblins can also evolve into orcs, but orcs are rather unimpressive.

Gnomes don't have much evolution. All they can do, is evolve into slimes. Slimes are good for being immune to disease. And also for being a nice shade of blue.

Rabbits don't have much evolution either. Just wererabbits, which seem to be a hybrid of werewolf and rabbit with that wolf tail.

Wolves can become werewolves or kitsune. Requirements for kitsune are hard, because they need to be non-feral, and where have you seen a non-feral wolf?

Sheep can evolve into horses and minotaurs. Unexpectedly, they can't be holy to be minotaurs, so if you're breeding the special sheep slave, you'll need to drain their holiness to get there. But breeding with horses is totally fine, somehow.

Imps are somehow catgirls. So they are the ones who evolve into nekomata. They can also evolve into succubi.

Elf evolution tree has a lot of hard-to-evolve races like fairies. Chances to evolve into them decrease with corruption! You might need a separate playthrough with a lot of priests and paladins to have a chance to get them, and it's not clear if they're worth it.
Your list is helpful to a degree, thanks for that
I've only just tried a playthrough with "Complex Breeding"=True and I'm confused... Are we supposed to try and breed creatures that are highly specialized in one or two traits or try to get all the "good" traits in everyone. (obviously there are some exceptions that are mutually exclusive) but Angelic + Eternal + Magical etc I have no idea how these things affect anything beyond some of the creatures in the evolution tree you mention here... or is that the only point? gotta breed em all?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've only just tried a playthrough with "Complex Breeding"=True and I'm confused... Are we supposed to try and breed creatures that are highly specialized in one or two traits or try to get all the "good" traits in everyone. (obviously there are some exceptions that are mutually exclusive) but Angelic + Eternal + Magical etc I have no idea how these things affect anything beyond some of the creatures in the evolution tree you mention here... or is that the only point? gotta breed em all?
Each essence has stats that it grants. Such as higher birth limits or more valuable milk. Hover over it to see its effects.
In basic Complex Breeding, there are both positive and negative effects, and getting high values of anything is quite hard.
In Complex Breeding For Dummies, essences have only positive effects, and getting high values of them is as easy as breeding traits in the base game.
Currently, I am playing in Complex Breeding For Dummies on Easy with a "Gotta breed them all" mentality. 30 in-game days, and I still have not bred even a half of what the game has. So I can't write a strategy guide for that.

Reactions: Stil996

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Oh, and I forgot one more thing: essences are also necessary to teach them professions. Common professions may have requirements like "at least 1 feral essence", while rare professions are more like "at least 8 total essences, including 4 magical".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh, and I forgot one more thing: essences are also necessary to teach them professions. Common professions may have requirements like "at least 1 feral essence", while rare professions are more like "at least 8 total essences, including 4 magical".
so does having a high essence rating on a monster mean more essence you can harvest with Flora?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so does having a high essence rating on a monster mean more essence you can harvest with Flora?
I did not notice any such correlation. Even though I'm usually butchering monsters with 50 essence. (10 is the ceiling for inherited essence levels, and I have 5 kinds of them).

Also, I did one more round of research. Horses and ghouls are dead ends, and their stats are disappointing. Horses seem worse than sheep at pretty much everything. Ghouls have so far the biggest base birth count (38), but poor conception rate - 60% even with all the 50 essences they have.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to stop pixies taking slaves back to the breeding pens?
Pixies are simple creatures. They put slaves back where they found them. Unless they fail to do so because the place is occupied or because you loaded a saved game.
If it wasn't so, the game would enter Factorio or Autonauts levels of automation. That's gotten popular recently, but I don't think this game's developers are up to it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pixies are simple creatures. They put slaves back where they found them. Unless they fail to do so because the place is occupied or because you loaded a saved game.
If it wasn't so, the game would enter Factorio or Autonauts levels of automation. That's gotten popular recently, but I don't think this game's developers are up to it.
I don't know Factorio or Autonauts, I just wish there was a way to make breeding rooms one way. so many slaves have died because I thought they were clear for a given cycle., I'd settle for making them of limits to pixies completely.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
My current playthrough has been giving me some trouble with Pixies, since the AI doesn't seem so great sometimes. I frequently have the issue where one girl is taken from the breeding pen to give birth, so I put another girl in the pen. The girl in the Delivery Room is then just left in there until the one in the breeding room is taken out, instead of put back in the cage to wait and recover. In general it'd help a lot if pixies could exchange the girls in rooms instead of needing empty space.

And now, after day 50, the Pixies don't seem to work at all, leaving me to do everything manually.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Two important things for me i would have to ask for help a bit.
First off. Is there ANY way to zoom in more? I am on a 4k screen and i would like to zoom in a bit further to see a bit more detail.

Second and that is quite importan to me. Is there anything i can do to fix the awful oversized mousecursor? The hand is as big as the characters. I barely can click things.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't know Factorio or Autonauts, I just wish there was a way to make breeding rooms one way. so many slaves have died because I thought they were clear for a given cycle., I'd settle for making them of limits to pixies completely.
I think there are a few mods that trick pixies into giving slaves more rest. I never tried them, since I do not have this problem.

Factorio is a game where you build conveyor lines that link various production machines to build you more and more advanced parts. There are a lot of clones of that game now, like Dyson Sphere Program or Satisfactory or Factory Town. Automation in "Goblin lord wants me to become a virgin wizard by managing the brothel" is similar to Factorio, but kind of sucks, because it's early in development.

Autonauts focuses on programming robots to do work. I think it's a better fit for erotic games, both due to being on the right scale, and because programming is metaphorically similar to sex. But I have not yet seen a game like this.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Oh! Then we should definitely make them aware of CB! Would you like to do the honours? I don't know Japanese
look/ it is a text
こんにちは、ゲーム開発者向けです。(MBM 2.16 DLC)。これはコミュニティサイトです f95zone.to ...私たちは、いくつかの人が新しいレース、職業、機能などのためのmodを開発し、フォルダ(Complex Mod Breeding)に集めたことを伝えたいと思います。 私はあなたが私たちの開発に注意を払い、おそらくあなた自身にいくつかのアイデアを追加したいと思います。

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think there are a few mods that trick pixies into giving slaves more rest. I never tried them, since I do not have this problem.

Factorio is a game where you build conveyor lines that link various production machines to build you more and more advanced parts. There are a lot of clones of that game now, like Dyson Sphere Program or Satisfactory or Factory Town. Automation in "Goblin lord wants me to become a virgin wizard by managing the brothel" is similar to Factorio, but kind of sucks, because it's early in development.

Autonauts focuses on programming robots to do work. I think it's a better fit for erotic games, both due to being on the right scale, and because programming is metaphorically similar to sex. But I have not yet seen a game like this.
ok I have probably tried a few similar games to Factorio/Autonauts, I don't really do that much of that kind of stuff, I tend to micro manage too much, all I really want from pixies is to milk my slaves because it can be hard keeping track of who needs milked and move babies because I find it difficult to see them (and grab them) and maybe saving slaves on the verge of death by moving them to a rest area (but they don't tend to need saving unless pixies have dropped them there in the first place).

Not sure why you never have issues with pixies... I tend to drop slaves in a breeding pen, the pixie will whisk them away immediately so I drop someone else there, I do them in batches of 4x4 so I can scoop them all up (whether they are pregnant or not)and drop them in the showers (x4), then onto delivery > milking (4x2)>Rest, then next 4 batches to breeding and so forth... but because the pixies interrupted my set there are usually a few corpses when I get back there because pixies keep dropping off already tired slaves... I've tried HealthPixyPlus and RestlessGirls (set to 60), but they don't seem to work for me | (not in the way I hope anyway), one seems to move slaves from one pen to another constantly, and both eventually get hung up because they want to move to a specific pen that is already full.

I don't know what I'm getting wrong, I imagine it might be to do with my system, I prefer to keep the slaves in the same "teams" so they all get the same rest and do the same loops at the same time (when I trade them out for better they tend to get sold/scrapped as a team too), but the pixies keep shuffling them. Ideally I'd like to select the Delivery rooms and a group of specific resting pens & specific milking rooms (aka Milk production) and ban the pixies from touching anything outside those areas.
Right now I feel forced to block Pixies from doing anything except moving babies from the delivery rooms and even then I hate the random places they sometimes dump them, I wish I could designate specific cells as Nurseries.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes