flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How you do that? been playing with mods and cant do that.
That requires use of Complex Breeding mod. Note that Complex Breeding pretty much turns the game into a different game. Even if you use Complex Breeding For Dummies to roll back some of the changes. The results are as Tovarisch69 has said.

To make things easier for you, female goblins and female orcs are in the human "evolution" tree. Goblins are humans + goblins, and orcs are female goblins + male orcs.

Reactions: Hegzblarg

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
View attachment 3011736

I still don't understand how to finish these.
Sell the specified monsters at the final day of the assignment. You won't get money for those, to be clear.

Some other hangups with people is accessing the other monsters, which you unlock in the achievement point shop and the later ones with unlockable NPCs. There will be a (stiffly translated) tutorial for that one, so pay attention to all of them, whenever they pop up. And the private mansion can be bought for 50 000 from the icon on the lower UI.

sexyichigo22

Jun 12, 2018
Sell the specified monsters at the final day of the assignment. You won't get money for those, to be clear.

Some other hangups with people is accessing the other monsters, which you unlock in the achievement point shop and the later ones with unlockable NPCs. There will be a (stiffly translated) tutorial for that one, so pay attention to all of them, whenever they pop up. And the private mansion can be bought for 50 000 from the icon on the lower UI.
And every final day comes when?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Make sure that you have the mods enabled in the bepinex config by pressing F5 and checking the tabs, as for the female monsters, they all have a chance to be born when you use humans or elves as the partners for monsters, you can check which females produce which offspring by hovering the mouse over the portrait's name when you select them, you can also check the essence requirements.
Here:
View attachment 3010858
Did I miss something or where did you get her clothes?
UPD: Nevermind I just downloaded this game again.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
if you want to increase womb size via upgrade by barbara, do you want + or -?
You must be using ComplexBreeding mod, because womb size isn't a stat in vanilla game.
With ComplexBreeding, tentacle rooms drain things from the girls in them, stocking up a resource (that's one across all rooms), and/or give them things, spending that resource. The number after the description indicates the change of that resource.
Resource can't get lower than 0, so you must drain a few girls to increase a different one. (unless you have some complicated need like wanting to drain a girl's Feral essence to be able to make her a wizard, and increase her womb so that you can have a ton of wizards).
"Drain womb size" makes wombs smaller, and has a positive number near it. "increase womb size" makes wombs bigger, and has a negative number near it.

Reactions: Trapperxxk

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
You must be using ComplexBreeding mod, because womb size isn't a stat in vanilla game.
With ComplexBreeding, tentacle rooms drain things from the girls in them, stocking up a resource (that's one across all rooms), and/or give them things, spending that resource. The number after the description indicates the change of that resource.
Resource can't get lower than 0, so you must drain a few girls to increase a different one. (unless you have some complicated need like wanting to drain a girl's Feral essence to be able to make her a wizard, and increase her womb so that you can have a ton of wizards).
"Drain womb size" makes wombs smaller, and has a positive number near it. "increase womb size" makes wombs bigger, and has a negative number near it.
Ok thanks for clarification

usernameao

Nov 19, 2017
Good day, is there still no way to edit Salamander's Pride trait away with a save editor if you have too many slaves? That trait is kinda ruining my enjoyment of the game.

Xavichen5

Feb 18, 2020
Does anyone know how many of these ladies there are? I only got 3 in hard mode but in an easy game they gave me another one, does anyone know how to get them all?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone know how many of these ladies there are? I only got 3 in hard mode but in an easy game they gave me another one, does anyone know how to get them all?
From what I remember, there should be one for each race. You get them for hitting achievement milestones, but I'm not sure of the exact conditions.

Reactions: Xavichen5

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
They are given as rewards for reaching certain levels of favorability with your colleagues. Usually at 50%, or 33% and 66%. Just max out their favorability, and you'll get them all.
There are human, dwarf, elf, sheep and hare (small furry), cat and wolf (furry) and dragonkin. One for every race.
Sheep is particularly good if you want to automate production, as her descendants pretty much never run out of birth limits. Dwarf is similar, but less powerful.
Dragonkin is good for breeding superior monsters.
Rest of them aren't particularly useful long-term.

Edit: I think hare and wolf are from Sena and Lena (the brothel keepers), dragon is from the lab, elf is from the dismantling, human and dwarf are from the merchant. Not sure where the sheep and the cat are from. I guess at least one of them is from the blacksmith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavichen5

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Oh, That reminds me, does anyone know how to get the unique human girl with the cow bikini in the Complex Breeding mod? I was confused when I was just given a random human girl during my playthrough.

turtletamer

Jan 29, 2020
Is there a guide for the complex breeding mod? From the original announcement post, there's the conditions for
Humans, (Goblin Ghoul Vampire Angel) and a reference to Drow and Dragons.

Race Common Uncommon Rare Epic Legendary
Human Goblin Ghoul Vampire Angel
Elf Drow? ? ? ?
Gnome ? ? ? ?
Sheep ? ? ? ?
Wolf Werewolf? ? ? ?
Imp ? ? ? ?
Lizard Drake? ? ? Dragon?
??? nekomata
??? Rabbit

Goblin HumanxGoblin Demonic +?
Ghoul Humanxhuman Disease or low health
Vampire Humanxhuman Eternal +5. 0 sacred/demonic
Angel Humanxhuman Sacred +8, Magical +4, 0 eternal/demonic

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone who speaks Japanese tell of the existence of CBM? Could give them a couple of pointers on their new game.

Reactions: Trapperxxk

Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
Oh, That reminds me, does anyone know how to get the unique human girl with the cow bikini in the Complex Breeding mod? I was confused when I was just given a random human girl during my playthrough.
The random human girl properly had the large womb trait and was meant for the large creature part of the game, so you would not get stuck because nobody has that trait.

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes