Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I think I got pretty interesting bug. Firstly I chose brothel's sisters, then pixie-maker. NOw alll my slaves have full hp while resting and 5 hp when I place them for breeding. Any guess?
Nevermind: Healthy pixies mod is not good.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
ok I have probably tried a few similar games to Factorio/Autonauts, I don't really do that much of that kind of stuff, I tend to micro manage too much, all I really want from pixies is to milk my slaves because it can be hard keeping track of who needs milked and move babies because I find it difficult to see them (and grab them) and maybe saving slaves on the verge of death by moving them to a rest area (but they don't tend to need saving unless pixies have dropped them there in the first place).
You can set up which actions are done by pixies by pressing a plus sign near their number.

Not sure why you never have issues with pixies...
Most likely, because my approach to base-building is very different. I reserve a whole floor for just one breeding couple, complete with their own birth rooms and breeding machines. And if I feel the production is not enough, I just build more identical floors.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can set up which actions are done by pixies by pressing a plus sign near their number.
Yeah I know that :p (that's how I restrict them to baby duty only). what is the deal with the "other" way? if you select a group you can get another set of orders for pixies? I'm just not sure how it applies and if it would help me use them the way I describe.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
look/ it is a text
こんにちは、ゲーム開発者向けです。(MBM 2.16 DLC)。これはコミュニティサイトです f95zone.to ...私たちは、いくつかの人が新しいレース、職業、機能などのためのmodを開発し、フォルダ(Complex Breeding Mod)に集めたことを伝えたいと思います。 私はあなたが私たちの開発に注意を払い、おそらくあなた自身にいくつかのアイデアを追加したいと思います。
I have no idea what you just wrote, I'd wait for someone who actually knows Japanese for C&C... but thank you for putting yourself out there!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh! Then we should definitely make them aware of CB! Would you like to do the honours? I don't know Japanese
look/ it is a text
こんにちは、ゲーム開発者向けです。(MBM 2.16 DLC)。これはコミュニティサイトです f95zone.to ...私たちは、いくつかの人が新しいレース、職業、機能などのためのmodを開発し、フォルダ(Complex Mod Breeding)に集めたことを伝えたいと思います。 私はあなたが私たちの開発に注意を払い、おそらくあなた自身にいくつかのアイデアを追加したいと思います。
I have no idea what you just wrote, I'd wait for someone who actually knows Japanese for C&C... but thank you for putting yourself out there!
he's responding to you asking him to compose a message in Japanese (presumably to be forwarded to the Devs)
Mate Translate said:
look/it is a text
Hello, this is for game developers. (MBM 2.16 DLC). This is a community site f95zone.to... We would like to tell you that several people have developed mods for new races, professions, features, etc. and collected them in a folder (Complex Mod Breeding) Masu. I hope you will pay attention to our development and perhaps add some ideas of your own

Reactions: Trapperxxk

TheMastaRusta

May 27, 2018
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
I am very new to BepInEx 5 so forgive me if all I ask next might be basic to you but what file specifically classes as the game file? Also on the github site there were 3 differnet BIE5's (unix, x64 and x86): What does each mean and so I know what one I'm supposed to download for my system.

"Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder" what does this mean, what file is .dll as I can't see anything with that ending and what is the plugins folder?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am very new to BepInEx 5 so forgive me if all I ask next might be basic to you but what file specifically classes as the game file? Also on the github site there were 3 differnet BIE5's (unix, x64 and x86): What does each mean and so I know what one I'm supposed to download for my system.

"Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder" what does this mean, what file is .dll as I can't see anything with that ending and what is the plugins folder?
unix, x64 and x86 refer to operating systems, pick the one that matches yours
Unix is Unix
x64 is 64bit Windows
x86 is 32bit Windows

if you have BepInEx installed there will be a folder named that in your main game folder. (or there will be after you install it... it comes bundled with the other mod pack thats here)
Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0\BepInEx\plugins

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
he's responding to you asking him to compose a message in Japanese (presumably to be forwarded to the Devs)
I did understand what they meant to do, but I don't have the expertise to know if what's written is proper (without using Google Translate, ofc) and was hoping that someone knowledgeable in Japanese would come and C&C. Did you already forward the message, Trapperxxk ?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What is the fastest way to increase womb size?
If you use Complex Breeding, it increases with practice. Faster practice is possible with monsters who have sacred essence, and different kind of monsters have different base time (I think goblins are the fastest).
If you don't, furry milk is the quickest way if you have some.

Reactions: dehope

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
I did understand what they meant to do, but I don't have the expertise to know if what's written is proper (without using Google Translate, ofc) and was hoping that someone knowledgeable in Japanese would come and C&C. Did you already forward the message, Trapperxxk ?
I have no access to autorization at site, so I am saking somebody to do forward my text, which is literraly no so bad and they will understand.

TheMastaRusta

May 27, 2018
unix, x64 and x86 refer to operating systems, pick the one that matches yours
Unix is Unix
x64 is 64bit Windows
x86 is 32bit Windows

if you have BepInEx installed there will be a folder named that in your main game folder. (or there will be after you install it... it comes bundled with the other mod pack thats here)
Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0\BepInEx\plugins
Thanks, i have downloaded the x64 option and extracted the file but nothing has come up saying to download/install anything, neither is there an folder that is named that. Unless was I meant to extract the BepInEx in where the games app is?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, i have downloaded the x64 option and extracted the file but nothing has come up saying to download/install anything, neither is there an folder that is named that. Unless was I meant to extract the BepInEx in where the games app is?
I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure since the version I got came bundled in both Monster Black Market - Mod Pack & Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b (Updated: 1 July 2023)
but looking at whats in my directory structure you just drop the contents of the Zip into the game folder (the other folders in BepinEx are probably part of the other mods installed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I have no access to autorization at site, so I am saking somebody to do forward my text, which is literraly no so bad and they will understand.
Did it, sorry for doubting you... I wasn't really feeling it 'cause you said that you used autotranslate (or that's what I understood). Anyway now it's sent

Reactions: Trapperxxk

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
Oh! Then we should definitely make them aware of CB! Would you like to do the honours? I don't know Japanese
The devs DO have an account on this site, they've already seen the modding here, and have even helped out the modding guys previously, not gonna search for their posts but they had several replies in this thread, so no need to run around and look for them with stuff.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
i have a few different versions of BepInEx and they all have the plugins folder,etc
the BepInEx that comes from the game do we delete all that and use the one we added for the cheats
OR do we just go ahead and drop the BepInEx in with the game leaving the rest alone?
unless i done something wrong this one doesnt work just has core folder so im likely missing something

Last edited:

Ark_Arthur

May 3, 2020
I created a run to prove to my friend that this game is not that difficult to get the rune ending and I managed to post it on YouTube, so if anyone wants to start a speedrun community here is my part
(English is not my first language btw)

Reactions: Reluser
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes