Jul 15, 2018
1) Monsters can't be born in birth show room.
2) When a slave is pregnant with a non-monster, she will be transferred to that room and wait.
3) When an audience comes, the show will begin and children will be born. In your private estate, you will need to drag "yourself" to the birth show.

As DLSKG has said, birth show room only becomes practical in a brothel where births happen regularly due to not using condoms. For example, due to buying the last upgrade for the brothel.
she i need to let my supple of condoms run dry but that just leave the std's how do i stop them at that point is there something i can buy?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
she i need to let my supple of condoms run dry but that just leave the std's how do i stop them at that point is there something i can buy?
Yes. Last upgrade for the brothel. It allows you to clean visitors with a frame, so they don't spread STDs, but can still impregnate.
Depending on how your windows are set up, it might be hidden from you until you scroll down.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So one of my unique slaves died and wasn't transferred back to the cage. When I noticed her sitting in the VVIP room not doing anything with extremely low HP, I put her in the cage to recover and she just disintegrated...
Is that normal? I thought pixies were supposed to transfer girls back to the cages when their HP gets low?

EDIT: I'm thinking that while I was fiddling with the condom/STD scanner settings I might have let someone through that infected her. I also lost the unique bunny slave as well without noticing...

Last edited:

saikuzu

Jul 8, 2018
anyone else has had issues with the MapKeyboardExtended mod? can't seem to make the dismantle hotkey work (i'm also using the Keybinds mod for the speed hotkeys, though removing it doesn't solve the issue for me)

Reactions: ob123

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
I saw only Milk, just Milk. Complex Breeding mod is really a challenge.
truth be told, if you use the cheat to get all items, you have access to the milk of slaves, but their effects are the same as normal milk. I only found this out recently while scanning my screen

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
I have no idea what you just wrote, I'd wait for someone who actually knows Japanese for C&C... but thank you for putting yourself out there!
If you have android phone, there is app from google (google lens or something like that). It can easily translate if you choose "translate text" point your camera at text, translated text will be displayed over covered untranslated text. Neat feature, wish there were an app for PC, that does same thing, but for whole display and don't blocks interactivity, or, at least, would've been displayed as transparent window, that you can move by dragging it with mouse.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Hope, one day some mod developer will be interesting in making mod for this game, that will improve traits system and prices in this game...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hope, one day some mod developer will be interesting in making mod for this game, that will improve traits system and prices in this game...
What kind of improvements do you want to see?
Judging by Complex Breeding, it is not impossible to change the traits system. But how would one go about improving it?
Since Complex Breeding already exists, if I were to try to change the system, I would make it more like real genetics. That is, super-inbreeding of 10 generations of monsters with the same slave would not result in a super-capable monster.

There is more to be done about the prices. Like making prices of tentacle eggs more in line with prices for monsters and slaves. Or making breeding monsters more lucrative than just keeping a brothel. The way the game is now, monster-breeding seems to be more to keep the mafia off your back, and the real money is in the brothel and tentacle egg farming.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Judging by Complex Breeding, it is not impossible to change the traits system. But how would one go about improving it?
Since Complex Breeding already exists, if I were to try to change the system, I would make it more like real genetics. That is, super-inbreeding of 10 generations of monsters with the same slave would not result in a super-capable monster.

There is more to be done about the prices. Like making prices of tentacle eggs more in line with prices for monsters and slaves. Or making breeding monsters more lucrative than just keeping a brothel. The way the game is now, monster-breeding seems to be more to keep the mafia off your back, and the real money is in the brothel and tentacle egg farming.
i am thinking wait more another game from dev and ask they merger system of all their game into 1.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018

I mean, make traits that will actually will affect prices of slaves/monsters, make inbreeding less useful, resulting in lose of traits levels, instead of infinity gaining percents, that doesn't even have effect, after some degree (maybe decrease numbers of trait's percentage increase, resulting in not so overinflated stats, that just for show, because after some percent they doesn't do anything. Maybe I missing something, and developer's added something, but not likely, because even when you click on slave, her hair color doesn't even match hair color in the cell... make traits into leveled traits, like in breeding season: to increase trait's stats you must breed slave and monster with at least same traits (not neccesary same level: chance of increasing level will be depending on difference in moster's and slave's trait level), and there will be chance of trait for offspring increasing it's level (which also will increase a price of monster/slave as result). Maybe adding levels to racial traits will be a nice addition...

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i want to try out complex breeding but cant find the install for v2.0.15.1 can anybody help?
How about taking the version 2.0.16.0 from this thread, and mod pack for this version from this thread too?

how to instal modpack and use he?
First, you need a game installed. It should be version 2.0.16.0. Go to the directory where you installed it. There should be a file called "MonsterBlackMarket.exe" there, so if you see one, you're in the right directory.
Second, you should have downloaded a file called "BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip". Open it or unpack it somewhere.
Third, you move the contents of the file BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 to the directory where the game is installed. Overwrite everything.
Finally, launch the game and access the modpack menu by pressing F5.
You will find "Complex Breeding", "Complex Breeding for Dummies" and "Chaotic Market" to be the mods which affect gameplay the most, so you should only enable them if you know what you're doing.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes