Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
How about taking the version 2.0.16.0 from this thread, and mod pack for this version from this thread too?

First, you need a game installed. It should be version 2.0.16.0. Go to the directory where you installed it. There should be a file called "MonsterBlackMarket.exe" there, so if you see one, you're in the right directory.
Second, you should have downloaded a file called "BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip". Open it or unpack it somewhere.
Third, you move the contents of the file BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 to the directory where the game is installed. Overwrite everything.
Finally, launch the game and access the modpack menu by pressing F5.
You will find "Complex Breeding", "Complex Breeding for Dummies" and "Chaotic Market" to be the mods which affect gameplay the most, so you should only enable them if you know what you're doing.
thanks broh!!

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
How about taking the version 2.0.16.0 from this thread, and mod pack for this version from this thread too?

First, you need a game installed. It should be version 2.0.16.0. Go to the directory where you installed it. There should be a file called "MonsterBlackMarket.exe" there, so if you see one, you're in the right directory.
Second, you should have downloaded a file called "BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip". Open it or unpack it somewhere.
Third, you move the contents of the file BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 to the directory where the game is installed. Overwrite everything.
Finally, launch the game and access the modpack menu by pressing F5.
You will find "Complex Breeding", "Complex Breeding for Dummies" and "Chaotic Market" to be the mods which affect gameplay the most, so you should only enable them if you know what you're doing.
1698517707522.png I followed the step-by-step instructions but this happened, and when I press f5 in the menu or in the game nothing happens

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 3040908 I followed the step-by-step instructions but this happened, and when I press f5 in the menu or in the game nothing happens
I am afraid my knowledge of BepInEx is not enough to understand what's wrong here. Maybe somebody else can help.
All I can recommend, is to try removing the game, and trying to install it and the modpack again. Maybe you did not overwrite something that needed overwriting?
Another way to see if you're doing it right, is that both the game and the modpack should include a directory called "MonsterBlackMarket_Data". When installing the mod pack, you should combine them, while resolving any conflicts in mod pack's favor.

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
I am afraid my knowledge of BepInEx is not enough to understand what's wrong here. Maybe somebody else can help.
All I can recommend, is to try removing the game, and trying to install it and the modpack again. Maybe you did not overwrite something that needed overwriting?
Another way to see if you're doing it right, is that both the game and the modpack should include a directory called "MonsterBlackMarket_Data". When installing the mod pack, you should combine them, while resolving any conflicts in mod pack's favor.
Thanks for your tips brother, but I've already redid the same procedure a few times and it still went wrong hahahah, can you send me your game folder (without the saves, of course. I want to keep using mine)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for your tips brother, but I've already redid the same procedure a few times and it still went wrong hahahah, can you send me your game folder (without the saves, of course. I want to keep using mine)
I'm pretty sure that will be too big to attach, why don't you post a snapshot of your directory structure, maybe one of us can spot what you did wrong

Speaking of which, IIRC BepInEx doesn't like being too deep in a directory, maybe try moving it to root or close to root and see if that helps (mine if one folder down from root)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Saves are kept in a different folder anyway.
The game folder would be a ~300-megabyte archive. I doubt I can just attach it to a forum post.
Should I upload it to Google Drive?
Also yes, a screenshot of your directory structure might help.

GorHd16

Feb 11, 2023
i need help, currently stuck at the tutorial where you move the first born baby. the baby come out but it doesnt appear, how to solve this?

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
I'm pretty sure that will be too big to attach, why don't you post a snapshot of your directory structure, maybe one of us can spot what you did wrong

Speaking of which, IIRC BepInEx doesn't like being too deep in a directory, maybe try moving it to root or close to root and see if that helps (mine if one folder down from root)
It worked, thanksss!

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a guide for the ComplexBreeding mod by any chance? It seems to have a lot of not immediately obvious stuff in it, like the professions.
A guide for ComplexBreeding would be very nice
i think a guide would be nice as i'm also trying to get what possible breeds there are. I got fem goblin, fem orc, pixie, golem, and draco so far.
Is there a guide for the complex breeding mod? From the original announcement post, there's the conditions for
Humans, (Goblin Ghoul Vampire Angel) and a reference to Drow and Dragons.
Well, here is my guide for Complex Breeding:

There are a few entries missing, so it might be upgraded in the future.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes