Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

its here
Waiting for a new forum thread as well.

with the launch of ProjetoR Ver0.1 today I believe that this forum will lose a lot of people
I mean, yeah, but this game is still here and finished. Besides, we still need to see how this new project turns out. If it's more mod-friendly than MBM, great. If not, or the same, ehh. Still too early to say if it hits the same as MBM did.

Doutorwho

Feb 16, 2023
Waiting for a new forum thread as well.

I mean, yeah, but this game is still here and finished. Besides, we still need to see how this new project turns out. If it's more mod-friendly than MBM, great. If not, or the same, ehh. Still too early to say if it hits the same as MBM did.
it's still quite raw and at the same time it's quite frustrating

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
it's still quite raw and at the same time it's quite frustrating
I checked current build file structure briefly and so far it seems promising. I'll check it thoroughly later. Hopefully new thread will be available soon, so we can discuss it there.
Build is Mono not il2CPP, that's good, however I do remember MBM pre-1.0 launch was in Mono too, then switched and stayed il2CPP till 2.0 release. I hope it stays Mono all the way this time.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
What’s projectr about?
From what I can tell with the demo, MBM but instead of buying/selling your breeding stock, you raise an army to go out and conquer the land to collect them. It's also turn-based instead of real-time.

I don't know what the deal is with the succubus and shota in the above-ground bedroom, but I'm sure that'll be explained once the story is in place.

Reactions: iixviiiix

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Well, after the departure from euphoria I as anyone here can say the next things. If we talk about the game itself, It is good and promising. but bad thoughts creep in. The game is now like a redrawing of Goblin Borrow. To deep down into madness of these thoughts, Demonion gaiden is also a game about capturing territories and developing your units, Venus Blood is also an example. Speaking in theory, the new game will be about the seizure of territories like the games described above, the development of the army through the mechanics of the first game, similar to Goblin Borrow, and perhaps if the developers add something more besides the already existing ideological games have, for example, adding bardel mechanics, sales on an industrial scale (like to nations), some plot, diplomacy or something else what will really complement the idea of capture / reproduction, then the game will be great.

Reactions: iixviiiix

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
anyone have a recommendation similar to this? or at least have pregnant scene and if possible, birthing scene. even more so if the children actually have a purpose
My recommendation still stands:
Games similar to this one?
How about
Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel!
Breeders of the Nephilym
Mudblood Prologue
I don't think any of them is censored, but they're all 3D.
Breeders of the Nephilym does not include birthing scenes. Or maybe I just switched that off - it has a high degree of customization.
The other two games are obviously clones of MBM.

Also, as you might have noticed, the authors of MBM have just released their new work, "ProjectR", which shares the genre and overall graphics with this game. I did not have the time to play it yet, though.

So... is anyone dedicated to creating a day 1 to day 50 vanilla walkthrough pdf file?
I think that would be overkill. There is a guide in the opening post, and trying to optimize further than that is not necessary if you're playing on Easy or Normal difficulty. It would just suck all the fun out of the game.

Reactions: zmbr

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It's been a while, guys.
We wandered around a lot due to project transitions, and we hastily created a structure to establish direction.
This is just a framework, and we're collecting feedback.
We look forward to your feedback.

Game does not fit my 1680*1050 screen. Large parts of interface end up out of frame and I can't access them. I managed to play by accessing menus through hotkeys. I may have missed some parts of gameplay as a result. Sorry if I can't comment on them.

I could not figure out how heredity works in this game. Looks like my usual tricks will not work here. This is an interesting challenge.

Goblins and slaves quickly grow in number. It makes me want to sell them off, but there is no trader here. Especially the goblins - the village (45 food/day) should be able to support only 3 of them, but I have a horde of them. Why are goblins eating 15 times as much as humans anyway?

English translation is good. I have not noticed any particular problems with it.

Overall, the game looks interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what it will become.

Last edited:

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Alright, so I built the nursery first and got the tutorial for the breeding room, but afterward I didn't get the one for feeding the babies. So I was confused for a while why they kept disappearing.
Otherwise, I see a lot of potential, keep the good work!

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes