• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so i dont know how to delete old save files
The save files should be either in
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData
or in
\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData
Note that every save seems to be two files - data and description.

tearsknight

Jun 22, 2022
It's a shame that development has ended for such a great game.
I want to stain the room and the slave with more semen.
I want to impregnate more than three children.
I want to have a really big belly.

Where can I find such a mod? Do you know how to make it?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020

We have a mod with 5 or 7 children, REAALY BIG BAGAGANA GA Belly, a lot more than semen and even new races... Just search for mod or https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-9486609

tearsknight

Jun 22, 2022
Last edited:

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020

We weigh the same, having more than 3 children and a bigger belly is the best

Reactions: tearsknight

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to not get pregnant while doing sex with npc amilia or something else?
Sex scenes with non-brainwashed colleagues never result in pregnancy.
Sex scenes with brainwashed colleagues result in pregnancy with expected probability, and I don't think there is a way to influence that, short of them hitting pregnancy limit. Their rooms can't be upgraded, right?

Reactions: zmbr and Maukiz

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sex scenes with non-brainwashed colleagues never result in pregnancy.
Sex scenes with brainwashed colleagues result in pregnancy with expected probability, and I don't think there is a way to influence that, short of them hitting pregnancy limit. Their rooms can't be upgraded, right?
You can't upgrade the brainwashed colleagues' rooms, no. You also can't give them milk for some reason either, so you can't add new traits to them either. You CAN give them drugs you, or at least, you can give them the trait upgrade thing, which upgrades traits at random, so you can somewhat improve their birthing performance, and I suspect you can also reset their birth counters with that other drug.

Shame that you can't milk them or fuck them with monsters or whatever though...

Still, they have some really interesting unique traits that they can pass on to their kids. Like how one of the sheep twins has a unique trait that makes her immune to diseases. So breed her once. Then improve the characteristics of the kid to your liking. Then bam, infinite brothel workers...

If you even care about brothels, given the whole 'tentacle eggs sell for 5000 gold' thing... >.>"

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Still, they have some really interesting unique traits that they can pass on to their kids. Like how one of the sheep twins has a unique trait that makes her immune to diseases. So breed her once. Then improve the characteristics of the kid to your liking. Then bam, infinite brothel workers...

If you even care about brothels, given the whole 'tentacle eggs sell for 5000 gold' thing... >.>"
I'm more of a "if you even care about tentacles, given the income from brothel" guy. But I guess trying tentacles as the main source of income would be interesting.

Also, immunity to disease is kind of useless since one of the upgrades gives it to everybody.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm more of a "if you even care about tentacles, given the income from brothel" guy. But I guess trying tentacles as the main source of income would be interesting.

Also, immunity to disease is kind of useless since one of the upgrades gives it to everybody.
There's an upgrade that gives immunity to diseases? Wut? Where? On the brothel buildings? Because I've legitimately never seen it. I haven't seen any such upgrade on Sena and Lena either... unless I am absolutely, 100% completely blind... Which is not impossible after all given how much stuff is happening in this game.

I've seen upgrades that heal diseases on the cages, but they're kind of useless since the fairies don't automatically bring back diseases slaves to heal, and without that, actually managing a large brothel would still be impossible.

Edit:
Nvm. I found it. So that's what that did... I feel so damn dumb now. The overflow on that particular upgrade is horrible.

Last edited:

Smetana69

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone, how do I get white hair color from wolves? I use mods and the lightest hair type is gray. Can it be written in the code??

EOgsOSvocKQ.jpg

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
Hello everyone, how do I get white hair color from wolves? I use mods and the lightest hair type is gray. Can it be written in the code??
Unfortunately, with ComplexBreeding, the cosmetic potion has another function than the vanilla game. Because of that, you can't edit as freely women slaves as before.

Reactions: flannan

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I saw someone in the comments say there was a mod that lets the girls have more than 3 babies, but I don't see it in the mod list. Can someone link me to that mod?

Reactions: PinguimVidente

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I saw someone in the comments say there was a mod that lets the girls have more than 3 babies, but I don't see it in the mod list. Can someone link me to that mod?
Interesting to see how girls begin to have more than 3 children. Pick up the children and let the slave continue to give birth 5-10. I also need more information

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Interesting to see how girls begin to have more than 3 children. Pick up the children and let the slave continue to give birth 5-10. I also need more information
It seems to be a feature of Complex Breeding mod, which allows up to 5 children. IF you can get that far, since increasing max number of children is much harder than in the base game.
Details of Complex Breeding mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10016740

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

zypfile3

May 1, 2022
My save has been erroring after i got to about day 80 anyone know how to fix?
Im using Surgy Modpack
[Error : Unity Log] IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Stack trace:
MBMScripts.Character.get_MaxMilk () (at <a4434b4d1450482d9e458ee8dfcd1930>:0)
MBMScripts.Character.set_Milk (System.Single value) (at <a4434b4d1450482d9e458ee8dfcd1930>:0)
MBMScripts.Female.OnTickUpdate (System.Single tickTime) (at <a4434b4d1450482d9e458ee8dfcd1930>:0)
MBMScripts.PlayData.UnitTickUpdate (System.Single tickTime) (at <a4434b4d1450482d9e458ee8dfcd1930>:0)
MBMScripts.PlayData.TickUpdate (System.Single tickTime) (at <a4434b4d1450482d9e458ee8dfcd1930>:0)
MBMScripts.PlayerController.FixedUpdate () (at <a4434b4d1450482d9e458ee8dfcd1930>:0)

Reactions: Morpaly

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yes. Install "complex breeding" mod. Note that it changes about half of the game.
It is included in the mod pack linked from the first post.
In Complex Breeding, personalities slow down development of depravity. And some professions can even roll it back.
Pixies are slow even if you have tons of them only around 5 would be active at a time so pretty much they will do it but it will take a bit
You might have "restless girls" mod. If it's disabled in the modpack, it just sets delay to 0, instead of what it should be.
And pixies only carry pregnant slaves when they're resting or otherwise not busy.
The mother has "automatic sale of children" tag. So the children are marked for sale as soon as they grow up. Which pixies will fulfill when they have the time for it.
After unlocking each CG with your save, I decided to continue on with my own save. I did not realize that the very important NPCs had their own info cards like the regular slaves. So I was pleasantly surprised. Glad I decided to finish my original 2nd playthrough after all.

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Hey! Is there an android version of the game? If yes, could someone drop a link? Much appreciated.
I don't think there is one, at least in a wider circulation. If somebody jumped all the hurdles to make a usable .apk out of this and kept it to themselves is anybody's guess, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

johnyenna

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to turn the child slave into an adult, I have try giving them milk but nothing seems to work?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes