• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how can i get minotaur/salamander?
You have to create them in a lab. You'll need "origin DNA", which can create any kind of monster or slave, and drops with low chance when dismantling any monster or slave (it is said the chance is slightly bigger with humans and goblins).
When you have it, drag it from inventory to growth tank. It will let you choose the species of your creation, so choose minotaur or salamander.

So uh, I got a little problem, I didn't create salamander in time and Amilia is ending the game every time for not giving the salamander to her as payment. And I didn't make any saves, got only the autosave. Any way to create salamander with cheats or just edit the save in such a way so that it would appear like I already gave her the salamander? I really don't want to start a new game
The mod pack includes some sort of "cheat menu" mod. How about trying that one?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
First, check your expenses at the end of the day. Income is rather random, so it's better if you have enough money to fund a whole day of expenses.
Next, I think having 1-2 thousand gold in reserve for any emergency reconstruction you might need is fine. This is not a game that needs much emergency construction.
Anything else depends on what expenses you foresee in the future.

Alternatively, if you have a lot of tentacle eggs stockpiled, you can use them instead of reserve funds. At 5000 per egg, just one should cover any unplanned expenses.
Alright then. I just got to make sure I have the funds to buy the mansion as early as possible then.

Harem endings do not require any brainwashing.
But if you have a big enough stock of tentacle eggs (and you probably do, unless you deliberately avoid building tentacle rooms), brainwashing can be done very quickly, by giving the eggs to the demoness for mana.
Is it possible to unlock the two harem endings AND the Demoness ending within the same playthrough?

No, my guide is intended for unmodded game.
Complex Breeding Mod seriously changes game balance, even with "CB for dummies", but most other mods should not affect the strategy involved much. Those that do, are pretty much "cheat" mods, like a mod that makes slaves never become infertile.

The mod pack linked in the starting post of this thread, is meant to be added right into the game's installation directory. If in doubt, note that their language file should overwrite your game's language file, adding all the words the mods need to work.

I am not familiar with workings of DLsite. I either get my games on Steam, or pirate them.
Oh, okay. That's actually good for me that your guide is intended for the unmodded game. Because I just want to focus on unlocking every ending and saving all eight of the special slaves (such the Not!Tsuki Uzaki cowgirl, for example) from dying by putting them in my mansion.

Also, when creating a Minotaur and a Salamander, I usually went for giving them the most perfect genetics possible by making sure every trait of theirs was green. When I do that, does the game pause for me to do that? Or am I wasting valuable time that could be spent romancing the business partners? I ask because I didn't know you could upgrade buildings with the dwarf girl while time was paused.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is it possible to unlock the two harem endings AND the Demoness ending within the same playthrough?
Make a save around day 45. Go for the demoness ending. Then load the game and go for the harem ending.
Harem ending pictures always seem to unlock at the same time in the gallery, but in the game I always get the one where they look brainwashed.

Also, when creating a Minotaur and a Salamander, I usually went for giving them the most perfect genetics possible by making sure every trait of theirs was green. When I do that, does the game pause for me to do that? Or am I wasting valuable time that could be spent romancing the business partners? I ask because I didn't know you could upgrade buildings with the dwarf girl while time was paused.
The time icon in the top-left will indicate if the time is paused. I think it, indeed, pauses during monster creation.
I do not bother giving monsters perfect genetics. As long as their "damage during sex" stat is good (that stat isn't normally found on any species of slaves), the rest can be corrected through breeding.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Make a save around day 45. Go for the demoness ending. Then load the game and go for the harem ending.
Harem ending pictures always seem to unlock at the same time in the gallery, but in the game I always get the one where they look brainwashed.
What if I wanted to go for the harem ending first? Would making a save around Day 45 work for whatever I want to do first? Or does the demoness ending have to be the first ending I should unlock in order yo get it over with?

The time icon in the top-left will indicate if the time is paused. I think it, indeed, pauses during monster creation.
I do not bother giving monsters perfect genetics. As long as their "damage during sex" stat is good (that stat isn't normally found on any species of slaves), the rest can be corrected through breeding.
The "damage during sex" stat is good if it's the color green, right?

Gman2001

Jul 18, 2020
I playing complex breeding mod and almost have every girl from human to golem. I have gone through all species drop down menus that show what they can produce but I can't quite figure out how to get that last 32 species. Is it like the golem or something.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You can do in whatever order you want, but demoness ending ends the game, while harem ending allows you to keep playing.
Exactly why I wanted to know. Because in my mind, it would make more sense to do the two harem endings first before the Demoness ending because the latter literally ends the game like you said. Though I would still make two separate saves anyway. Because I would want to spend the rest of the game hanging out at the mansion whenever I feel like it.

Yes, just like with all the others.
Great to know. Thanks for the clarification.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You can do in whatever order you want, but demoness ending ends the game, while harem ending allows you to keep playing.

Yes, just like with all the others.
I playing complex breeding mod and almost have every girl from human to golem. I have gone through all species drop down menus that show what they can produce but I can't quite figure out how to get that last 32 species. Is it like the golem or something.
I give up. I keep fucking up by giving an Inu Girl with 2 possible pregnancies to the minotaur and it refuses to conceive anything. Does anyone have a save file for an unmodded version of the game? At this point, I just want to see the harem ends and demoness end. I already beat the game once, I no longer have the patience to try to beat it again.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I give up. I keep fucking up by giving an Inu Girl with 2 possible pregnancies to the minotaur and it refuses to conceive anything. Does anyone have a save file for an unmodded version of the game? At this point, I just want to see the harem ends and demoness end. I already beat the game once, I no longer have the patience to try to beat it again.
I gotchu fam. This one sin't modded since I only used Cheat Engine. Enjoy the "almost" unlimited value.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Minotaurs, salamanders and horses need 3 max concurrent fetuses stat (that is, Multiple Pregnancy +2 or more) in the base game.
Also note that conception chance is average of that of monster and slave, minus 5% for pulling out. Unless you have upgraded the breeding room with modifiers. So upgrading a monster's conception chance by breeding him with high conception chance slaves is often a priority.

I'm attaching an archive with my save files that seem to be useful.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I gotchu fam. This one sin't modded since I only used Cheat Engine. Enjoy the "almost" unlimited value.
Minotaurs, salamanders and horses need 3 max concurrent fetuses stat (that is, Multiple Pregnancy +2 or more) in the base game.
Also note that conception chance is average of that of monster and slave, minus 5% for pulling out. Unless you have upgraded the breeding room with modifiers. So upgrading a monster's conception chance by breeding him with high conception chance slaves is often a priority.

I'm attaching an archive with my save files that seem to be useful.
Thanks. Though I came up with another idea. Can the cheat engine thing for Monster Black Market give you more items and monsters in addition to more cash? Because I might use cheat engine for it. If not, how do I properly install the save files? Because the instructions for how to do so within the game files are in Japanese so I can't understand them. Do I have to recreate an entire folder?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks. Though I came up with another idea. Can the cheat engine thing for Monster Black Market give you more items and monsters in addition to more cash? Because I might use cheat engine for it. If not, how do I properly install the save files? Because the instructions for how to do so within the game files are in Japanese so I can't understand them. Do I have to recreate an entire folder?
I never tried, but I think that if you just copy the contents of my archive to your
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
folder, it should work.

From what I understand about memory editors like cheat engine, they can't give you anything that isn't expressed by a single number. So, they can multiply your items easily, but creating a monster is pretty much impossible.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I never tried, but I think that if you just copy the contents of my archive to your
folder, it should work.

From what I understand about memory editors like cheat engine, they can't give you anything that isn't expressed by a single number. So, they can multiply your items easily, but creating a monster is pretty much impossible.
So I could create a huge stockpile of Origin DNA and use it accordingly? As well as cash, of course.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
I just started playing, and there are 2 problems:
1) UI doesn't scale with screen size and is too small for 4k screen
2) Slave in UI panel doesn't look like she actually should (different hair and eye)
1695421853179.png

Anybody have a solution for these issues?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So I could create a huge stockpile of Origin DNA and use it accordingly? As well as cash, of course.
Yes, from what I understand, that's how it is.

1) UI doesn't scale with screen size and is too small for 4k screen
Can't say much about this. Many individual windows can be resized, but I did not see any button for adjusting the fonts.

2) Slave in UI panel doesn't look like she actually should (different hair and eye)
View attachment 2949290

Anybody have a solution for these issues?
This seems to be inherent to the game. The sprites in the UI panel just do not depend on the slave's actual looks, only on type.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
folder, it should work.

Yes, from what I understand, that's how it is.

Can't say much about this. Many individual windows can be resized, but I did not see any button for adjusting the fonts.

This seems to be inherent to the game. The sprites in the UI panel just do not depend on the slave's actual looks, only on type.
I just installed your save files into my game. Is this the save you want me to use for unlocking both harem endings AND the demoness ending? What exactly should I do with the Normal Difficulty save on Day 48 in order to get everything I want?

EDIT 1: Why isn't Niel in the Estate?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I got her in the Estate. But isn't brainwashing them what leads to the demoness ending? Or do I have to do something else in order to unlock that ending?

EDIT 3: Okay, I unlocked the Rune Demoness ending. So do I just hold out on putting the last waifu in the estate until Day 51?

EDIT 4: I just answered my own question. Thank you very much for helping me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
It turned out that developers made this intentionally - UI doesn't scale beyond reference resolution, so at 4k it stays the same as in 1080p.

I edited the assembly with dnSpy, removing that code from "MBMScripts.CanvasScalerUpdater" and "MBMScripts.ReferenceCanvas", and UI started scaling just fine. This can be probably made into a BepInEx mod.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes