Gabon05

Mar 15, 2024
How do I raise essence in the Complex Breeding mod? By essence I mean like feral. It always stays at +1.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
How do I raise essence in the Complex Breeding mod? By essence I mean like feral. It always stays at +1.
For the most part, breeding girls and monsters with the same essences will raise them for the offspring. I think in regular CB it's a chance, while with CB for dummies, it adds the values together.

Reactions: Gabon05 and flannan

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
so i have the latest version 2.0.16.0 and I have the mod pack installed, the mod pack says it comes with cheats but I have no idea how to access them

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so i have the latest version 2.0.16.0 and I have the mod pack installed, the mod pack says it comes with cheats but I have no idea how to access them
1) Launch the game.
2) Press F5 to access modpack's menu.
3) Find cheats you want (like Cheat Menu or Ovum Rejuvernation) and enable them.
4) Close the game and launch it again, to ensure all the mods are loaded properly.
5) Start playing.
6) If you enabled Cheat Menu, you should have a semi-transparent menu button in the top-left corner. It's easy to miss.

Gabon05

Mar 15, 2024
flannan you are a legend, for helping us noobs through the years.
I have a question, if you don't mind. In Complex breeding, can the player aquire the unique NPCS, and the unique slaves like the dwarf princess? I'm guessing no.

My other question: is there a cap on essence stack? Is it 10?

Thanks!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
flannan you are a legend, for helping us noobs through the years.
I have a question, if you don't mind. In Complex breeding, can the player aquire the unique NPCS, and the unique slaves like the dwarf princess? I'm guessing no.

My other question: is there a cap on essence stack? Is it 10?

Thanks!
Has it really been that long? Well, I'm happy to help.

In Complex Breeding, all the unique slaves and colleagues still exist. But they don't have unique traits, which makes them less unique. The conditions for acquiring them remain the same.

The cap on every kind of essences is, indeed, 10. Thus, a slave or monster with 10 in every essence is maxed out. Especially with "For Dummies", where essences don't have negative effects.

Reactions: Gabon05

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does Affection crest means that 30% conception rate with a species that also has a crest?
For the elf in the screenshot, that would be 63% conception rate with the same race as her first partner, and 33% with all other races. All brothel clients are the same race, as is the player character.

BizzarreCoyote

Oct 29, 2018
Does Affection crest means that 30% conception rate with a species that also has a crest?
The first creature type the girl with Affection Crest mates with will leave a womb mark. That mark will give a 30% bonus with only that species.

Example: Elf A and Goblin A mate, and this is Elf A's first sex encounter. Elf A is marked with a Goblin Crest, and will immediately gain a +30% bonus to having offspring with goblins. Now if she mates with Goblin B or Goblin C, that +30% bonus will take effect. If she mates with a Werewolf, she will not have a +30% bonus. However, if Elf B mates with a Werewolf first, she will gain a mark for Werewolves.

Reactions: Gabon05 and flannan

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
I installed the mod pack in this post and the cosmetic potions don't work on slaves? Is there a work-around this? I tried the random slave cosmetic potion as well and it just changes her hair slightly.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I installed the mod pack in this post and the cosmetic potions don't work on slaves? Is there a work-around this? I tried the random slave cosmetic potion as well and it just changes her hair slightly.
You are probably using Complex Breeding mod. It changes a lot of things, and yes, it prevents cosmetic potions from having full power, because it wants to keep racial looks more consistent than in the baseline game. This change is there intentionally, and there probably isn't a workaround.

Gabon05

Mar 15, 2024
These questions are about Complex Breeding.

Does it matter who you put into the brothel? Besides being a lvl5 degen.

Also, what does " lower species birth: 50%" mean?(Ghoul racial). Does this mean 50% of the time it will birth a ghoul?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
These questions are about Complex Breeding.

Does it matter who you put into the brothel? Besides being a lvl5 degen.
Clients in CB have requirements for the slave they want. Like corrupt, not corrupt, rarity of at least rare and so on. Hover the mouse cursor over them to see the requirements.
Ideally, you want your brothel to have a variety of slaves of high rarities.
It seems both race rarity and profession rarity will satisfy them.

Also, what does " lower species birth: 50%" mean?(Ghoul racial). Does this mean 50% of the time it will birth a ghoul?
It means they have 50% chance to birth children of more common species (humans for ghouls) when giving birth to a slave. The other 50% is giving birth to a ghoul. I think evolution chances are applied before lower species chances.
All uncommon and better races have lower species birth chance, with rarer species generally having higher lower species birth chance.

Gabon05

Mar 15, 2024
Thanks again flannan! Your 'races of complex breeding' spreadsheet is also super helpful!

I'm searching in the game files where can i see the races conception rate, and other base stats so I can add it to my own sheet.

Reactions: flannan
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes