Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I'm pretty sure you are in the wrong thread. This is Monster Black Market, your question is about Mad Island.
And from what I heard, no, the milker works on its own. Just like chicken coop.
But the woman has to have given birth to at least one child.
LMAO, yhe I have this thread on watch as well, mb, I will delete my post and repost it where it belongs

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
In CB can a character have more than two trait?
No. Two traits seems to be the game's hard limit that can't be overridden.
So a character has a profession, a personality, up to 2 traits, and up to 6 essences (which are capped at level 10).

Reactions: Gabon05

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I was wonder if there was a way to get any furry races for slaves?
The game has anime-style animal people for slaves (wolf-girls, cat-girls, sheep-girls and rabbit-girls), and furry-style for monsters (werewolves, minotaurs, salamanders).
To have furry-style animal people for slaves would require serious modding. As far as I know, nobody tried doing that.

There are other breeding games with furry-style women, though. Like Breeders of the Nephilym.

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
The game has anime-style animal people for slaves (wolf-girls, cat-girls, sheep-girls and rabbit-girls), and furry-style for monsters (werewolves, minotaurs, salamanders).
To have furry-style animal people for slaves would require serious modding. As far as I know, nobody tried doing that.

There are other breeding games with furry-style women, though. Like Breeders of the Nephilym.
Thank you but I guess I should have clarified. I was wondering if the game had fullish antho like something along the lines of renamon. Not just tail and ears. Also Breeders of the Nephilym is a quagmire if I ever saw one

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thank you but I guess I should have clarified. I was wondering if the game had fullish antho like something along the lines of renamon. Not just tail and ears.
That's what I meant by furry-style animal people. And like I said, it would require serious modding to add them into the game, and there seem to be no mods like that.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Can you increase the size of the breasts outside of breeding in Complex breeding?

NVM, I skipped Flannan guide on tentacle room

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes