flannan

Dec 15, 2022
its been like 3 years and i still dont know how to solve the problem, can i ask how?
The game likes being in a directory like D:\Games\MonsterBlackMarket\
It doesn't like being a directory like C:\Пользователи\もんてらまけと\Desktop\MonsterBlackMarket\ , which is what would happen if you put the game folder on your desktop and you aren't a native English speaker.

If that does not help, post a screenshot of your game folder.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I got the impression at some point its a older and worse game than this with some pretty rough unethical stuff in it?
Pretty much so. And the translation sucks too. At least, where I got it from.
But if you liked this game and Mad Island, you'll probably like Black Market.

What other games to you like in this vein? I want to play some more, but i have played this one to death now.
How about Isekai Parlor Simulator? It's a pretty solid brothel keeping game.
There is also Portals of Phereon, if you prefer to capture your breeding stock yourself.

There are also clones of this game, such as Goblin... Brothel and Mudblood Prologue. They are less solid as games at the moment, though.
And I recommend waiting for a few weeks for the new update of Goblin... Brothel, apparently they're going to deliver a massive improvement in automation.

Reactions: CookCop

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I got the impression at some point its a older and worse game than this with some pretty rough unethical stuff in it?
I would argue that Black market is the whole reason that black monster market was even made, outside of that mechanic wise its worse but its still fun. Unethical stuff? Blah, idrc about ethics in a video game.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Pretty much so. And the translation sucks too. At least, where I got it from.
I have to say that monster black market translation isn't the best either if you don't use the translation patch that fixes a lot of engrish. Translation is not the best but it doesn't have a lot of dialogue to begin with.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have to say that monster black market translation isn't the best either if you don't use the translation patch that fixes a lot of engrish. Translation is not the best but it doesn't have a lot of dialogue to begin with.
I found it to be reasonably good, for a translation done by foreigners. Still, Sadie's "translation" (which actually writes out everything that needs to be said) is better.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I found it to be reasonably good, for a translation done by foreigners. Still, Sadie's "translation" (which actually writes out everything that needs to be said) is better.
Hopefully ProjectR has better translation but most important of all a deeper genetics system to keep you playing for longer or some sort of progression system I guess

Reactions: flannan

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
Hopefully ProjectR has better translation but most important of all a deeper genetics system to keep you playing for longer or some sort of progression system I guess
I agree with the translation and hope it comes out well also if ProjectR and Black Monster Market have a similar way of modding then the mods will be another form of playtime like for example ComplexBreeding, But of course it wouldn't hurt to have more fun mechanics and features

colline

Nov 26, 2018
What other games to you like in this vein? I want to play some more, but i have played this one to death now.
Here the lists for tag management, prostitution.
There's not so many well polished games in this genre what a sad.

Monster Black Market (This one is the best for me now)
BLACK-MARKET
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story
MARIONETTE
Bifrost's Brothel Of Mamono
Goblin Burrow
SimBro

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Here the lists for tag management, prostitution.
There's not so many well polished games in this genre what a sad.

Monster Black Market (This one is the best for me now)
BLACK-MARKET
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story
MARIONETTE
Bifrost's Brothel Of Mamono
Goblin Burrow
SimBro
Goblin Burrow is something on that list.

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Goblin Burrow is good as mentioned
(il borne is latest with complete translation)

Management focused:
Free cities Pregmod (text, has AI image support for slaves)
Stationmaster (simpelish graphics)
Whoremaster (text with pictures, many girl packs to download)

More character roleplay focused:
Masters of Raana
Strive: Conquest

Nov 9, 2022
Tried my hand at drawing Noel and it turned out kinda scuffed since its been a hot minute since I drew something for reasons, and the shading sucked so bad I thought it would be better like this on top of coloring took way longer than I wanted (autism refuses to ignore artifacts/random pixels caused by skill issue). Wonder if there's a better brush for shading, but oh well, wish I could make her a bit cuter and draw feet better but I fell okay with this for now, planning on redoing it once I getgud.

Sergeant Olok

Jan 22, 2022
Is there a way to adjust the resolution scaling in the game? My display's resolution goes beyond 1920x1080, making everything look small and the text difficult to read.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hey guy, what do you guys think if the developers add a trick to capture girls in isekai cities to turn them into slaves, in addition to adding costumes and accessories like nipples?
This game is, for good or for bad, completed its cycle of development, and the developers have moved on to their next project, "Project R". In that game, instead of capturing girls in cities, you capture the girls that go attacking your monster-breeding stronghold.
There are two other games that are clearly inspired by this game, "Goblin... Brothel" and "Mudblood Prologue". They both feature slaving raids, but unfortunately lack anime-style graphics of this game.

As for costumes and accessories, these are always welcome. To be honest, what I want, is easy access to different hats. So that I can give them hats that correspond to their role in the establishment. Hats also don't get in the way of them being naked.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes