flannan

Dec 15, 2022
THERE'S LIMIT?????
Not really. But occasionally, they have an event that they're out of stock on condoms and gels.
I usually just keep the last upgrade active, so it doesn't matter much to me, but you certainly can have problems with condom supply.

Wait a minute, why isn't my MBM has DLC? i literally just downloaded the newest version in here
Rune should appear on the night of the 6th day, if I am not mistaken. She is the DLC.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Pretty much so. And the translation sucks too. At least, where I got it from.
But if you liked this game and Mad Island, you'll probably like Black Market.

How about Isekai Parlor Simulator? It's a pretty solid brothel keeping game.
There is also Portals of Phereon, if you prefer to capture your breeding stock yourself.

There are also clones of this game, such as Goblin... Brothel and Mudblood Prologue. They are less solid as games at the moment, though.
And I recommend waiting for a few weeks for the new update of Goblin... Brothel, apparently they're going to deliver a massive improvement in automation.
Goblin Brothel....
automation..... well gee great that game had every problem in the book glad they are fixing the most important problem of the game, automation....glad they didnt chose to fix the less important things like the
-Horrible graphics
-Godawful animations
-Lack of animation variety
-riddiculous birthing mechanics
-lack of content
-0 variety in faces hair styles and body features
-horrible lighting
-horrible sound design
-horrible performance
-horrible looking map
-horrible looking rooms
-total lack of content
-godawful art
-horrible UI...

Glad they are focusing on the important parts like the game playing its self.... great. not many people will so guess that a bonus....

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Goblin Brothel....
automation..... well gee great that game had every problem in the book glad they are fixing the most important problem of the game, automation....glad they didnt chose to fix the less important things like the
-Horrible graphics
-Godawful animations
-Lack of animation variety
-riddiculous birthing mechanics
-lack of content
-0 variety in faces hair styles and body features
-horrible lighting
-horrible sound design
-horrible performance
-horrible looking map
-horrible looking rooms
-total lack of content
-godawful art
-horrible UI...

Glad they are focusing on the important parts like the game playing its self.... great. not many people will so guess that a bonus....
A game should have good gameplay. Otherwise, it's better for it to be a scene viewer.
And for management games like that, this means automation. Have you played Monster Black Market? After some size of the establishment, you need automation to get things done.

I don't think lack of content is much of a problem for a game in development. There is enough content to play.
As for graphics, this is inevitable result of choosing 3D over the beauty of anime style.
Not sure what you mean by birthing mechanics, but Goblin... Brothel is severely lacking in interesting heredity mechanics. Children's traits, except for race and appearance, seem completely randomized.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
The fact I can't control the npcs and use them as slaves after brainwashing them pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.
It's THE thing I was looking forward to.
It even says "do whatever you want with them"...

Nov 9, 2022
I tried to draw sena and lena, and I realized that I'm an ape that thought CSP was just fancy way to use ctrl+z.
IIRC, I might have started this yesterday or the day before and it felt a bit faster drawing this one instead of the last one.
Tried to do a rear-view since I haven't tried that pov often and I wanted to try and include a butt-grope. Got something I'm satisfied with, but it still seems amateurish, maybe its just the angle Sena is sitting at or drew here rib-cage a bit too wide, or maybe its just the just the shading in some areas (I imagined the lighting slightly above and behind both of them while being a bit close). Thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 9, 2022
I wanna try either flora or the blacksmith ~next week, but I have no idea what to draw flora doing so you can dm me any ideas if you want, aside from making "sugar" w/ Noel, I already have my heart set on that when I'm a better artist.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The fact I can't control the npcs and use them as slaves after brainwashing them pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.
It's THE thing I was looking forward to.
It even says "do whatever you want with them"...
Sorry, can't help you with that. Their models just don't have any other poses than the ones they are in.
Best I can do, is recommend you to use their children as substitutes. They are very similar to their parents.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry, can't help you with that. Their models just don't have any other poses than the ones they are in.
Best I can do, is recommend you to use their children as substitutes. They are very similar to their parents.
No prob mate I was just venting
Better luck with his next game hopefully

Reactions: flannan

davidbnry35

Feb 9, 2024
beat the game and didnt get the player's house so i couldn't brainwash anybody.
how do you get a house? didn't get the option to buy one

Nazazaz

Jul 23, 2023
Yep, on Nov. 25 2023

Changelog:
- added random names generation, disabled on default (Configuration Manager), names are in 'Complex Breeding Mod Data' directory
- added file which describes all possible evolutions, file is in 'Complex Breeding Mod Data' directory
Where the hell is the complex breeding mod data directory?

Nagisuke

Apr 22, 2023
Let me tell you fellas, this game has absolutely destroyed any other H games for me, because until now I can't ever seem to find a game that scratch the same itch that this game does.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Let me tell you fellas, this game has absolutely destroyed any other H games for me, because until now I can't ever seem to find a game that scratch the same itch that this game does.
There is a decent selection of breeding or brothel management games. Like Breeders of the Nephylym or Isekai Parlor Simulator.

Games that are both breeding and management like this one are more rare, and seem to be mostly clones of this one. I've played Mudblood Prologue and Goblin ...Brothel, and they aren't as good as Monster Black Market. Especially because they use 3D graphics.

And if you want to know, Black Market that is without "Monster" in its name is mostly a brothel management game, as any workers you breed will only have ...youth going for them, not better stats.

Reactions: Nagisuke
Mar 28, 2022
Not really. But occasionally, they have an event that they're out of stock on condoms and gels.
I usually just keep the last upgrade active, so it doesn't matter much to me, but you certainly can have problems with condom supply.

Rune should appear on the night of the 6th day, if I am not mistaken. She is the DLC.
i got the problem resolved, not the limt one though

but my game was indeed the none-DLC version, had to redownload

Nagisuke

Apr 22, 2023
There is a decent selection of breeding or brothel management games. Like Breeders of the Nephylym or Isekai Parlor Simulator.

Games that are both breeding and management like this one are more rare, and seem to be mostly clones of this one. I've played Mudblood Prologue and Goblin ...Brothel, and they aren't as good as Monster Black Market. Especially because they use 3D graphics.

And if you want to know, Black Market that is without "Monster" in its name is mostly a brothel management game, as any workers you breed will only have ...youth going for them, not better stats.
See, this guy gets it

Yeah Breeders of the Nephelym is a close second to this but idk, still didn't quite get it as right as this game.

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes