Acromedis

Jun 12, 2024
Problem is with compiler of mods. If you delete now, everything is broken.

So new game download. Then mods, and before you do anything even start the game, delete pixies dll. Then standard, turn off everything that is on by default, close the game. Then restart the game, turn CB on.

If you use CB with Tits, then. Download the game, then TITs mod, overright everything. Then download mods, delete pixies dll. Start the game, turn cb on, everything else off. Then restart the game, turn cb for dummies and cb for tits.
I deleted the entire folder and reinstalled everything again and deleted the pixies dll before opening the game, now I'm getting another error apparently with the complex breeding mod

The game does not crash, although I have noticed that the pixies get bugged from time to time and stop doing what they should do and I have to manually move everything to get them to work again

is there a solution or maybe I did something wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I deleted the entire folder and reinstalled everything again and deleted the pixies dll before opening the game, now I'm getting another error apparently with the complex breeding mod

The game does not crash, although I have noticed that the pixies get bugged from time to time and stop doing what they should do and I have to manually move everything to get them to work again

is there a solution or maybe I did something wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete everything.

1.Download fresh game again.
2.Download Tits mod (if you play with tits if not skip this)
3.Download mod pack
4.Install tits and overright everything (skip if not gonna use tits mod)
5.Install mod pack
6.Delete pixies dll. And nothing else.

Start the game, turn mods off. Leave the game.
Start the game again, turn CB on. Leave the game.
Start the game again, turn cb for dummies and cb with tits (skip if not gonna use tits).
I can't help you otherwise.

Acromedis

Jun 12, 2024
Delete everything.

1.Download fresh game again.
2.Download Tits mod (if you play with tits if not skip this)
3.Download mod pack
4.Install tits and overright everything (skip if not gonna use tits mod)
5.Install mod pack
6.Delete pixies dll. And nothing else.

Start the game, turn mods off. Leave the game.
Start the game again, turn CB on. Leave the game.
Start the game again, turn cb for dummies and cb with tits (skip if not gonna use tits).
I can't help you otherwise.
I did almost the same thing you posted, I'm just missing the part where I turned off all the mods, I'll try it again to see if it works and I'll let you know.

I only use CB and CB for dummies

Another thing I realized is that the old save was still there even though I had deleted the entire folder, I don't know if I should also delete it, although I don't know where it is located either.

Thank you for the help and your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Another thing I realized is that the old save was still there even though I had deleted the entire folder, I don't know if I should also delete it, although I don't know where it is located either.
I don't think you need to delete the save folder. But it is in
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData\
with some variation possible depending on your operating system.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes